Home  
Site Partners: SpotterGuides Veloce Books  
Related Sites: Your Link Here  

Go Back   TenTenths Motorsport Forum > Single Seater Racing > Formula One

Old 24 Jan 2006, 14:37 (Ref:1508071)   #51
Osella
Veteran

Osella should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
dunno why but it sort of reminds me of the Yardley McLaren M23 -not that they have a single component- or regulation- in common.....http://www.tuttomclaren.it/m23_73.asp
Old 24 Jan 2006, 14:39 (Ref:1508072)   #52
Marbot
Retired
20KPINAL

United Kingdom
Marbot is going for a new lap record!Marbot is going for a new lap record!Marbot is going for a new lap record!Marbot is going for a new lap record!Marbot is going for a new lap record!Marbot is going for a new lap record!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Peter Mallett
I thought Red Bull 2 were running the old Arrows chassis?
RedBull 2 are running the RedBull 1 chassis......hmmm,no i can't figure that one either.
Old 24 Jan 2006, 14:47 (Ref:1508078)   #53
chunterer
Race Official
Veteran

chunterer is going for a new world record!chunterer is going for a new world record!chunterer is going for a new world record!chunterer is going for a new world record!chunterer is going for a new world record!chunterer is going for a new world record!chunterer is going for a new world record!
Quote:
Originally Posted by martyn bott
RedBull 2 are running the RedBull 1 chassis......hmmm,no i can't figure that one either.
Reports have suggested they're running the RB1 so that they can do 'basic' set up and component running etc... whatever exactly that is.

But what use will that be when they know they have to run the old Minardi's?!

I reckon they are hoping that Aguri and Honda will be pushing to exploit a loophole that allows them to run modified BAR's after a few racesbecause thew old Arrows will be such a mobile chicane, so STR will then be able to 'buy' and run modified RB1's on simialr grounds?
Old 24 Jan 2006, 15:22 (Ref:1508102)   #54
chunterer
Race Official
Veteran

chunterer is going for a new world record!chunterer is going for a new world record!chunterer is going for a new world record!chunterer is going for a new world record!chunterer is going for a new world record!chunterer is going for a new world record!chunterer is going for a new world record!
Back to the McLaren though and i got to 'hear' the V8 engine note for the first time on a news clip last night.

IMO it sounds pretty good, a sort of cross between the old ITC/DTM and current Moto GP sound!
Old 24 Jan 2006, 17:10 (Ref:1508187)   #55
Peter Mallett
The Honourable Mallett
20KPINAL

England
Here and there
Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Umm,

OK I just think it looks like an old Arrows.

Ill get me coat