Home  
Site Partners: SpotterGuides Veloce Books  
Related Sites: trackrooms.co.uk Your Link Here  

Go Back   TenTenths Motorsport Forum > Racing Talk > Trackside

Old 27 Sep 2001, 07:58 (Ref:151962)   #1
Marshal
Veteran

Marshal should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridMarshal should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
Free Ticket for PowerTour this Weekend

Bit late in the day I know, but does anyone want my spare ticket for this weekends Powertour meeting? If so PM with your adress and I'll get in the post to you straight away. First come first served.
Old 27 Sep 2001, 08:05 (Ref:151964)   #2
ghinzani
Race Official
Veteran

ghinzani should be qualifying in the top 10 on the gridghinzani should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Just to add to that I have a guest pass and a season pass which I cant use as its Saturday not Sunday (doh!) so if anyone can use them both then PM me if Marshals has gone - same rules apply, so sorry if you see this too late. Im sure as long as they struggle out of the Dorset postal system they should be with you by Saturday!
Old 27 Sep 2001, 09:58 (Ref:151980)   #3
bella
Race Official
Veteran

France
bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!
you have mail
Old 27 Sep 2001, 10:48 (Ref:151999)   #4
Marshal
Veteran

Marshal should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridMarshal should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
Bella, I haven't got a PM from you, so I'm assuming that this ticket is still free. Takers?
Old 27 Sep 2001, 15:10 (Ref:152099)   #5
ghinzani
Race Official
Veteran

ghinzani should be qualifying in the top 10 on the gridghinzani should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Ok mine are gone in the post.
Old 27 Sep 2001, 18:11 (Ref:152167)   #6
bella
Race Official
Veteran

France
bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!
thanks
(apologies for my inbox being full. stupid woman..)
Old 28 Sep 2001, 08:17 (Ref:152498)   #7
Marshal
Veteran

Other ticket has now gone too.
Old 28 Sep 2001, 08:39 (Ref:152510)   #8
ghinzani
Race Official
Veteran

Quote:
Originally posted by bella
thanks
(apologies for my inbox being full. stupid woman..)
Did they get to you today okay?

heres the message if your full inbox didnt get it!
"one of them appears to have melted around the strap, must have been the hot day at combe! heres hoping you arent a dirty leeds fan? I saw that rabble attempt to kick the might hammers off the park a couple of weeks ago - what a shambles, except the fine Cornishman in goal - he's a proper pasty eater. Hopefully you will be an Ipswich fan as tractor boys are alright with me ;-)"

good result last night for both teams tho!
Old 28 Sep 2001, 15:24 (Ref:152718)   #9
bella
Race Official
Veteran

France
i got them nicely this morning, thanks see, royal mail isn't so useless after all... (they did bring me a nasty note about my overdraft being larger than they expected, but hey. they can go *naughty word* themselves..)

i am an ipswich town fan - me and the olds have season tickets down at portman road. shame we're playing a little like the u10 girls team this year...

Last edited by bella; 28 Sep 2001 at 15:24.
Old 28 Sep 2001, 17:30 (Ref:152782)   #10
Craig
Race Official
Veteran

Craig has a real shot at the championship!Craig has a real shot at the championship!Craig has a real shot at the championship!Craig has a real shot at the championship!Craig has a real shot at the championship!Craig has a real shot at the championship!
Ipswich ? Oh dear... you seemed like such a nice girl too...

(Smiley there for Chris Y's benefit...!)
Old 28 Sep 2001, 19:17 (Ref:152849)   #11
Carrie
Veteran

Carrie should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridCarrie should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
Nasty note about overdraft, I haven't got one of those, but I did manage to terrify myself with my post this morning. Opened my Visa bill, looked at the amount, a grand over what I was expecting, panicked, looked again, panicked again and then realised it was my bank statement rather than my Visa bill
Old 1 Oct 2001, 21:37 (Ref:154529)   #12
ghinzani
Race Official
Veteran

Bella your inbox is full again!!