Site Partners: SpotterGuides Veloce Books  
Related Sites: Your Link Here  

Go Back   TenTenths Motorsport Forum > Single Seater Racing > Formula One

Old 17 Oct 2001, 02:22 (Ref:161771)   #51
lumo
Rookie

lumo should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Thats not whinning

Ok, if whinning is to afront the thruth yes he was winning. But Ralf saying before the race Ferrary was almost unbeatible wasnt the same???
For stablish wich material is each one made of let me ask:
How many times had Ralf over take Michael his seasson...
The fact is that Ralf isnt so smooth driver as he want to seem. What about the incidents with Barichello last weekend, not to much skillness to show.
I think the mind games he plays only takes effect in him.
Old 17 Oct 2001, 02:33 (Ref:161777)   #52
Inigo Montoya
Ten-Tenths Hall of Fame
Veteran

Canada
Toronto, Canada
Inigo Montoya has a real shot at the championship!Inigo Montoya has a real shot at the championship!Inigo Montoya has a real shot at the championship!Inigo Montoya has a real shot at the championship!Inigo Montoya has a real shot at the championship!Inigo Montoya has a real shot at the championship!
Hi Lumo and welcome to this excellent forum!!

My point was that JPM is JUST AS MUCH a whiner as Schummi Jr. is, and therefore should not be attacked on that basis.
Old 17 Oct 2001, 03:28 (Ref:161785)   #53
lumo
Rookie

lumo should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Well you're right

Thanks. I can say its a really good forum.
I didnt thought it had to much live since the site is not up date to the last races, any way its great. I just cant wait to read the comments on Canada race.. ( Yes when JPM and Villeneve had an interchange of thoughts and points of view).
Ok. But about whinning I fell that the comments of the Schummy brothers are too bitter about Montoya, more personal and a part of an strategy for getting first place in the Williams team... First MS says my brother its the best kid on the block, because results, bla, bla..
After that RS says yes and in the team most a leader to fight the champinoship...
I have to admit its a very good plan, a very smart plan to give some help out of the track to his little bro. and take the JPM danger out for a while...
Maybe I have too much imagination but if I were in theirs shoes i would do the same, maybe.
Any way that kind of comments are diferent to JPM, not so trycky. Just say I want to out perform my teammate... I want to beat MS.
I couldnt with the setup in Hungria. I had a mistake in Canada also in Monaco... Simple and flat.
Of course its not imparcial becouse I'm (surprise) a JPM fan but thats the perception I have about the Schummy brothers.
Old 17 Oct 2001, 09:21 (Ref:161853)   #54
Valve Bounce
Veteran

Australia
Home :)
Valve Bounce has been held in scrutiny for further testing
Hey Lumo, welcome to our friendly forum. I hope to hear a lot more from you - by the way, where are you living now? Don't forget to post lots here, because when you get to 1000 posts, you qualify for the lucky draw for a Ferrari, and the lucky draw will be made when everyone reaches 1000 posts.
Old 17 Oct 2001, 21:35 (Ref:162253)   #55
Inigo Montoya
Ten-Tenths Hall of Fame
Veteran

Canada
Toronto, Canada
Inigo Montoya has a real shot at the championship!Inigo Montoya has a real shot at the championship!Inigo Montoya has a real shot at the championship!Inigo Montoya has a real shot at the championship!Inigo Montoya has a real shot at the championship!Inigo Montoya has a real shot at the championship!
Quote:
Originally posted by Valve Bounce
Don't forget to post lots here, because when you get to 1000 posts, you qualify for the lucky draw for a Ferrari, and the lucky draw will be made when everyone reaches 1000 posts.
LOL, so when is Bononi stopping the new members from joining!!
Old 17 Oct 2001, 22:14 (Ref:162282)   #56
Bononi
Race Official
20KPINAL

Bononi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBononi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBononi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBononi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBononi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBononi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBononi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBononi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBononi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBononi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Don't worry Inigo, females are free to join, but males will have an interview with AMoffat first.

Me and EERO think that this will bring down the joinings enough...
Old 17 Oct 2001, 22:56 (Ref:162297)   #57
Inigo Montoya
Ten-Tenths Hall of Fame
Veteran

Canada
Toronto, Canada
Can I interview the females?
Old 17 Oct 2001, 23:37 (Ref:162305)   #58
Bononi
Race Official
20KPINAL

Bononi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBononi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBononi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBononi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBononi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBononi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBononi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBononi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBononi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBononi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Nope.

The females has free access...