Home  
Site Partners: SpotterGuides Veloce Books  
Related Sites: Your Link Here  

Go Back   TenTenths Motorsport Forum > 10 Tenths Motorsport > Announcements and Feedback

Old 20 Nov 2001, 18:01 (Ref:176844)   #1
touringlegend
Race Official
Veteran

Panama
touringlegend should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridtouringlegend should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridtouringlegend should be qualifying in the top 3 on the grid
Spookily easy to register twice

While on the school network today I went on the 'net and my first port of call was 10-Tenths!

I voted on my poll(!), and also looked in on the forum. I know its really obvious that I could have signed in with my username and password but I could so easily have clicked a few buttons here and there and been another member.

I haven't done it though(!), but my question is: Can you sign on in tow different locations with different names but admit to your identity and still be within the rules??
Old 20 Nov 2001, 21:56 (Ref:177005)   #2
Aysedasi
Team Crouton
20KPINAL

England
Lymington, New Forest, England
Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!
I'm just a simple soul........Why would anyone want to?

:confused:

Last edited by Aysedasi; 20 Nov 2001 at 21:56.
Old 20 Nov 2001, 22:56 (Ref:177032)   #3
redshoes
Veteran

redshoes is going for a new world record!redshoes is going for a new world record!redshoes is going for a new world record!redshoes is going for a new world record!redshoes is going for a new world record!redshoes is going for a new world record!redshoes is going for a new world record!
Re: Spookily easy to register twice

Quote:
Originally posted by touringlegend
I haven't done it though(!), but my question is: Can you sign on in tow different locations with different names but admit to your identity and still be within the rules??
Technically there's nothing to stop you but it is against the rules. Where such instances are spotted the admins will ask the use to pick which he/she wants to use and will delete the other.
Old 20 Nov 2001, 23:18 (Ref:177040)   #4
touringlegend
Race Official
Veteran

Panama
touringlegend should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridtouringlegend should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridtouringlegend should be qualifying in the top 3 on the grid
Ok, cheers. I wasn't going to even post at school as the teacher would go nutty if he found out i was discussing motorsports! thanks!
Old 21 Nov 2001, 08:12 (Ref:177159)   #5
badoer fan
Veteran

United Kingdom
London, UK
badoer fan should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
hmmmmm, yesterday at school, I got on 10-10ths, logged in and everything, but I couldn't post. Whenever I pressed 'Submit post', I got a message saying that the thread could not be found (or something). It said contact the Webmaster, which I coudn't do, so I gave up and bought myself a CD insted.
Old 21 Nov 2001, 11:43 (Ref:177194)   #6
Stephen Green
Race Official
Veteran

England
Faversham, Kent
Stephen Green has a real shot at the podium!Stephen Green has a real shot at the podium!Stephen Green has a real shot at the podium!Stephen Green has a real shot at the podium!Stephen Green has a real shot at the podium!
Hmmm, wouldn't it be nice to be back at school instead of being at work?
Old 21 Nov 2001, 13:47 (Ref:177243)   #7
marcus
Ten-Tenths Hall of Fame
Veteran

Australia
Australia
marcus has a real shot at the podium!marcus has a real shot at the podium!marcus has a real shot at the podium!marcus has a real shot at the podium!
oh yeah...Love school ...hate work !!!!
Old 21 Nov 2001, 15:29 (Ref:177282)   #8
Nicholas
Veteran

United Kingdom
Nicholas should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Quote:
Originally posted by Aysedasi
I'm just a simple soul........Why would anyone want to?

:confused:
To create havoc as well as a handy band of supporters who agree with everything you say
Old 25 Nov 2001, 01:40 (Ref:178612)   #9
jiggly_puff
Veteran

United Kingdom
Leeds/St.Albans
jiggly_puff should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Quote:
Originally posted by badoer fan
so I gave up and bought myself a CD insted.
retail therepy -i like it!