Site Partners: SpotterGuides Veloce Books  
Related Sites: trackrooms.co.uk Your Link Here  

Go Back   TenTenths Motorsport Forum > Racing Talk > Trackside

Old 2 Dec 2001, 11:30 (Ref:181175)   #26
THR
Veteran

United Kingdom
Wolverhampton, England
THR has a lot of promise if they can keep it on the circuit!
FRenaults run on the floor.
so if its more bumpy than flat, they have trouble!
F3 run at 40mm?
Old 2 Dec 2001, 15:04 (Ref:181266)   #27
paulzinho
Veteran

Brazil
Larkfield, Kent, UK
paulzinho should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridpaulzinho should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
Why not just raise the ride height when going from outer paddock to pits then just lower it again?
Old 2 Dec 2001, 15:29 (Ref:181274)   #28
THR
Veteran

United Kingdom
Wolverhampton, England
THR has a lot of promise if they can keep it on the circuit!
your kidding right?
cant be done!
Old 2 Dec 2001, 15:43 (Ref:181277)   #29
paulzinho
Veteran

Brazil
Larkfield, Kent, UK
paulzinho should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridpaulzinho should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
They must have some way of doing it then, i'm sure the teams will sort it out.

Formula Fords do it and they aint exactly high are they?
Old 2 Dec 2001, 16:30 (Ref:181293)   #30
Takuma
Racer

Takuma should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
The obvious solution to the problem is so simple.

GIVE THE F3'S THE GARAGES!!!!!!!!!!!

But, I forgot the ego's in touring cars are too sensitive for that!

Remember that F3 and GT's have equal top billing with the btcc at these meetings. Indeed the intention of these weekends was to help boost the rapidly declining btcc attendence figures by adding the F3 and GT supporters.

Last edited by Takuma; 2 Dec 2001 at 16:32.
Old 2 Dec 2001, 20:22 (Ref:181373)   #31
bella
Race Official
Veteran

France
bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!
egos? pff. i'm sorry, but f3 was not as good as toca this year.
Old 2 Dec 2001, 20:24 (Ref:181375)   #32
Stephen Green
Race Official
Veteran

England
Faversham, Kent
Stephen Green has a real shot at the podium!Stephen Green has a real shot at the podium!Stephen Green has a real shot at the podium!Stephen Green has a real shot at the podium!Stephen Green has a real shot at the podium!
Given there aren't that many Super Tourers, if the F3 guys double up, two cars per garage, then they should all fit (fingers crossed). The Production Touring Cars don't need the ride hight and can use the outer paddock. Problem solved!
Old 2 Dec 2001, 20:26 (Ref:181376)   #33
Stephen Green
Race Official
Veteran

England
Faversham, Kent
Stephen Green has a real shot at the podium!Stephen Green has a real shot at the podium!Stephen Green has a real shot at the podium!Stephen Green has a real shot at the podium!Stephen Green has a real shot at the podium!
The other option is to bring the F3 guys from the outer paddock into the circuit via the ambulance gate at Paddock Hill bend, that's been done before and it gets over the problems of ride height going through the tunnels.
Old 3 Dec 2001, 13:44 (Ref:181624)   #34
Claire
Veteran

England
Just outside Cambridge
Claire should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Hi could someone let me know the details of the season ticket, I plan to go to as many races as I can next season so a cheaper way of doing it would be great. I've looked on the octagon website but no details. Cost and the number to call would be great. Thanks
Old 3 Dec 2001, 14:15 (Ref:181641)   #35
Stephen Green
Race Official
Veteran

England
Faversham, Kent
Claire,

Have you tried www.brandshatch.co.uk?
Old 3 Dec 2001, 14:18 (Ref:181642)   #36
Claire
Veteran

England
Just outside Cambridge
Claire should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Thanks Stephen, it takes me straight to the Octagon site. I have found out a few more details from other forums, sounds like a good deal if I can get 2 for 1.
Old 3 Dec 2001, 14:48 (Ref:181654)   #37
Stephen Green
Race Official
Veteran

England
Faversham, Kent
Yes, you and a friend go for half price each! Make sure the tickets include the big meetings as in the past some of the special offers have excluded meetings like BTCC etc. Just a thought.

Stephen.
Old 3 Dec 2001, 17:02 (Ref:181718)   #38
Craig
Race Official
Veteran

Denmark
Craig has a real shot at the championship!Craig has a real shot at the championship!Craig has a real shot at the championship!Craig has a real shot at the championship!Craig has a real shot at the championship!Craig has a real shot at the championship!
It is for *all* car meetings (this obviously excludes bikes!) with the exception of the GP. It is a bargain! I'd expect all the 2 for 1 tickets have gone now but at 100 quid it's still a bargain. All you need to do is dial 01327 850259 and say you have seen the ad in Autosport...