Home  
Site Partners: SpotterGuides Veloce Books  
Related Sites: Clubmans Rallycross Your Link Here  

Go Back   TenTenths Motorsport Forum > Other Motorsports > Rallying & Rallycross

Old 22 Feb 2007, 13:33 (Ref:1848056)   #26
luke
Veteran

England
West Sussex, England
luke should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridluke should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
Great Rally well done to Hirvonen on hsi first win. And yay Petter finally gets more consistent points! Hopefully he can be consistently there this time.
Can't wait.
Old 22 Feb 2007, 14:18 (Ref:1848091)   #27
Guffy
Racer

United Kingdom
Shap Cumbria
Guffy should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Quote:
Originally Posted by luke
Great Rally well done to Hirvonen on hsi first win.

It wasn't his first win, it's his 2nd win, he won in Australia last year after Marcus went off
Old 22 Feb 2007, 14:55 (Ref:1848130)   #28
Knowlesy
20KPINAL

Knowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Quote:
And yay Petter finally gets more consistent points! Hopefully he can be consistently there this time.
Yes. With consistent points finishes like Petter is having this season, if he can maintain that he should only finish about 120 points behind the champion.
Old 22 Feb 2007, 14:59 (Ref:1848131)   #29
luke
Veteran

England
West Sussex, England
luke should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridluke should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
Quote:
Originally Posted by Guffy
It wasn't his first win, it's his 2nd win, he won in Australia last year after Marcus went off
Cool, I missed a few rallies last year, that explains it..
Old 22 Feb 2007, 15:04 (Ref:1848136)   #30
Knowlesy
20KPINAL

Knowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
This was his first true win though.

In Australia, Loeb was absent and Marcus rolled it.

In Norway, he beat both.
Old 22 Feb 2007, 17:20 (Ref:1848228)   #31
luke
Veteran

England
West Sussex, England
Well since 2003 Petter hasn't been on form, crashed a lot of times apart from the odd win. I'm just pleased he's had a few consistent points, would have been nice to see him win at home though. I did lose my interest with the WRC as Loeb won after every rally, but a good battle as ever between him and Marcos.
Just a shame as I miss Burns RIP, both McRaes, Sainz, Pannizzi (sp?) Martin, Duval etc...
Old 22 Feb 2007, 17:33 (Ref:1848239)   #32
luke
Veteran

England
West Sussex, England
And of course Makkinen who I forgot to mention...
Old 22 Feb 2007, 20:50 (Ref:1849394)   #33
mac
Veteran

mac should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridmac should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridmac should be qualifying in the top 3 on the grid
Quote:
Just a shame as I miss Burns RIP, both McRaes, Sainz, Pannizzi (sp?) Martin, Duval etc...
One of the McRaes is a big chance of ending up in the Australian championship this season.
Old 26 Feb 2007, 03:35 (Ref:1851682)   #34
Notso Swift
Veteran

United Nations
37deg 46'52.36" S 144deg 59' 01.83"E
Notso Swift should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Well the wife is from this end of the globe, and he can get a job
Old 26 Feb 2007, 17:33 (Ref:1852152)   #35
shambles
Veteran

England
Soton, UK
shambles should be qualifying in the top 10 on the gridshambles should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Where if anywhere can I catch the WRC highlights this season?

I must be mad to want to watch it these days, but I do!
Old 26 Feb 2007, 21:12 (Ref:1852295)   #36
Guffy
Racer

United Kingdom
Shap Cumbria
Guffy should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Quote:
Originally Posted by martin-1
Where if anywhere can I catch the WRC highlights this season?

I must be mad to want to watch it these days, but I do!

All events are being shown on Eurosport during the event & a 1hr programme on ITV4 on the Sunday of the events week-end, usually at 6pm