Site Partners: SpotterGuides Veloce Books  
Related Sites: Your Link Here  

Go Back   TenTenths Motorsport Forum > General Forums > Cool Sites

Old 12 Dec 2001, 23:23 (Ref:185242)   #1
Noddy
Rookie

Noddy should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
website

I stuck together all the photos that me and my 'camera toting' buddy shot this year on the powertour. I'm half way through doin it at the moment but feedback would be useful.

http://www.visual-lab.co.uk/portfolio/adrphoto.htm

Sorry for the poor quality photos but its my first year at doin it and David Baily I aint!
Old 13 Dec 2001, 07:38 (Ref:185339)   #2
Crash and Burn
Racer

Crash and Burn should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Ok - Text very hard to read
Old 13 Dec 2001, 18:04 (Ref:185516)   #3
touringlegend
Race Official
Veteran

Panama
touringlegend should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridtouringlegend should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridtouringlegend should be qualifying in the top 3 on the grid
I like the layout(pictures very good BTW) but as Crash & Burn said, text too small.
Old 13 Dec 2001, 18:50 (Ref:185564)   #4
Aysedasi
Team Crouton
20KPINAL

England
Lymington, New Forest, England
Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Quote:
Originally posted by touringlegend
I like the layout(pictures very good BTW) but as Crash & Burn said, text too small.
Wot text? (My eyesight is rather poor!!).

Seriously though, it's a nice layout (haven't checked the pics yet), but the text is a serious struggle!).

BW's
Old 13 Dec 2001, 21:32 (Ref:185630)   #5
Alan
Racer

United Kingdom
Rotherham, South Yorkshire, UK
Alan should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Great layout - text was ok for me but I can see that it may be too small for some tastes.Like the pictures as well.
Old 13 Dec 2001, 21:34 (Ref:185632)   #6
Aysedasi
Team Crouton
20KPINAL

England
Lymington, New Forest, England
Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Quote:
Originally posted by Alan
Great layout - text was ok for me but I can see that it may be too small for some tastes.Like the pictures as well.
I guess it may depend upon what screen resolution you normally use?
Old 13 Dec 2001, 22:48 (Ref:185667)   #7
Alan
Racer

United Kingdom
Rotherham, South Yorkshire, UK
Alan should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
I think it probably depends on the browser - I mainly use konquerer and the text is probably displayed larger than other browsers. I use a resolution of 1024x768 which seems to be the most popular.
Old 14 Dec 2001, 11:45 (Ref:185814)   #8
DanFlag
Veteran

Canada
Montréal, Québec, Canada
DanFlag should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridDanFlag should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
-Text impossible to read
Is it possible the webmaster used an unpopular font (konquerer) which only he has in his computer and sees fine?

Remember, everybody have to have this font to see your site fine!
Those who dont have (konquerer) will see another font by default, whcich explains people complaining about text being impossible to be read.

-There should be an On/Off switch for the music, which becomes annoying after a few seconds.

Last edited by DanFlag; 14 Dec 2001 at 11:48.