Go Back   TenTenths Motorsport Forum > Racing Talk > Marshals Forum

Old 29 Mar 2007, 14:21 (Ref:1879226)   #1
Peter Harding
Veteran

England
Colchester
Peter Harding should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
750MC Snetterton 6/7 April

Finally got the instructions and tickets off today. I am sure our wonderful postal service will get them to you all on Friday morning. If you are expecting stuff and it doesn't arrive by Monday, give me a call/PM as I will probably have c****d up.
Another full programme and, hopefully, enough marshals.
Old 29 Mar 2007, 16:19 (Ref:1879290)   #2
Dean Watson
Veteran

England
Louth, Lincolnshire
Dean Watson should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
looking forward to this one. Hopefully it will as good as last year in both program and weather, has Norfolk banned liquid bird flu (speckled hen) this year
hope to catch up with friends made last year. I shall be brining my daughter and we shall be arriving sometime thursday afternoon. Any others camping over?
Old 29 Mar 2007, 17:56 (Ref:1879338)   #3
peter195001
Racer

peter195001 should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
yes dean, you already khow me going to be there,! as respect to local wild life will not be carring any liquid that might start next out break,! there must be something else alavible for SATURDAY night,.no drinking during 2 day meeting.
maybe something that keep the germans at bay.......

peter
Old 29 Mar 2007, 18:07 (Ref:1879348)   #4
deadsquirrel
Veteran

United Kingdom
Deepest Warwickshire
deadsquirrel should be qualifying in the top 10 on the griddeadsquirrel should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
would love to join you, unfortunately my arm's been twisted and I've got to endure Champ Car at Las Vegas instead
Old 30 Mar 2007, 07:07 (Ref:1879677)   #5
mandyh000
Racer

England
Rugby
mandyh000 should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Coming down for this one.... should be another good 750mc meet after donington.... hopefully its lunchtime stack on thursday so ill be there sometime in the afternoon!
Old 30 Mar 2007, 09:28 (Ref:1879726)   #6
Andrew Palmer
Veteran

England
Peterborough
Andrew Palmer should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid

Ticket have arrived today. So will be there some time Friday a.m. after finishing work from Thursday night Then just need to keep finger crossed nothing goes wrongs so I can stay over night friday night and get some sleep instead of having to work, if not will have to travel both days
Old 30 Mar 2007, 09:30 (Ref:1879732)   #7
mandyh000
Racer

England
Rugby
mandyh000 should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Quote:
Originally Posted by Andrew Palmer
Ticket have arrived today. So will be there some time Friday a.m. after finishing work from Thursday night Then just need to keep finger crossed nothing goes wrongs so I can stay over night friday night and get some sleep instead of having to work, if not will have to travel both days
more resting the eyes again on friday then
Old 30 Mar 2007, 12:11 (Ref:1879830)   #8
Dean Watson
Veteran

England
Louth, Lincolnshire
Quote:
Originally Posted by Andrew Palmer
What, not using your reorganisational skills!!!! tut tut
See ya next weekend

is there anything on on the Sunday? I know endurance bikes are on on Monday

Last edited by Dean Watson; 30 Mar 2007 at 12:18.
Old 30 Mar 2007, 18:19 (Ref:1880014)   #9
snetstan
Rookie

snetstan should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
There are bikes on Sunday as well. Track day in the morning run by Snetterton staff, practice in the afternoon organised by the club.

If i am not required to work for the circuit Fri/Sat i hope to make one of my now all too rare appearances marshalling. Either way i will see you there.

ps. Maddy still on the gate, so if you have problems getting in (tickets got lost in post etc) ask for her (after 7.30am)
Old 30 Mar 2007, 20:13 (Ref:1880078)   #10
Dean Watson
Veteran

England
Louth, Lincolnshire
thanks for that stan, will probably stay over saturday night and pack up properly sunday morning and have a look at the bikes before i travel back to lincolnshire
Old 30 Mar 2007, 23:34 (Ref:1880201)   #11
Andrew Palmer
Veteran

England
Peterborough
Quote:
Originally Posted by mandyh000
more resting the eyes again on friday then
Only if there is a GT race
Old 30 Mar 2007, 23:47 (Ref:1880208)   #12
Andrew Palmer
Veteran

England
Peterborough
Quote:
Originally Posted by deanowat1
What, not using your reorganisational skills!!!! tut tut
Yes, why do you think I sort out the shifts. Some body has to have time off at weekends so it might as well be me

Work or Marshalling what a problem to think about?
Old 31 Mar 2007, 12:24 (Ref:1880399)   #13
peter195001
Racer

peter195001 should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
marhalling is the best idea,but as with andrew have to work into saturaday morning............
Old 7 Apr 2007, 19:37 (Ref:1885604)   #14
Andrew Palmer
Veteran

England
Peterborough
Just got into work after two days at Snetterton.

Thank you 750MC for some great racing and action.
Old 8 Apr 2007, 15:21 (Ref:1886454)   #15
White flag man
Veteran

Greenland
West Hampstead, North London
White flag man should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridWhite flag man should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
Great to see all the Snet gang again, and the 750 groupies.
Thanks to Dean and Brian for the entertainment on Sears out on Sunday. Thanks to Julian for our game of bingo during the Saxmax races (you had to be there!) and well done to Abbie Eaton for being the only person who did not cross the white line.
Hope all drivers are OK after all the rollovers, obvoiusly all posts have been magnetised during the closed season
Hope to see you all on May 14th.

P.S Well done Sally on your debut, but I'll make sure you've got more layers on for the 2Cv 24hrs

Old 8 Apr 2007, 17:52 (Ref:1886538)   #16
Terry Scannell
Veteran

United Kingdom
North Walsham, Norfolk
Terry Scannell should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Nick (WFM), great to see you back with us at Snet, just a shame you weren't with the normal crew on Saturday but looks like you had plenty of action to keep you busy at Sear - we look forward to having you back with us soon at the MSVR weekend.

My wife Sally must have enjoyed her debut (spent flagging on Senna) 'cause when we arrived home she tried my old AWS overalls or size and then washed them ready for next time!!! Good on the 750MC, after nearly 20 years of marriage finally managed to not only get her to come to a meeting, but to put some orange on and get involved - and surprise surprise she enjoyed it!!!

Thanks as always to all the normal crew; Colin, Lesley, Mark, Kevin, Jerry, Paul and Terry J, on a rather busy Russell on Saturday and Senna on Sunday and to everyone involved in the 750MC for an extremely entertaining two days.

Terry
Old 8 Apr 2007, 18:04 (Ref:1886546)   #17
White flag man
Veteran

Greenland
White flag man should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridWhite flag man should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
All Sally will need now are some orange shoes and an orange handbag
Great to see the whole crew still there and well done Peter Harding and the 750MC on another fine entertaining meeting.
Old 8 Apr 2007, 18:26 (Ref:1886557)   #18
Peter Harding
Veteran

England
Colchester
Peter Harding should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Thanks everyone for dealing with loads of incident well. It was pretty manic in race control dealing with reports. Queues of drivers of all sizes (but mostly small). Final marshals tally was 96 on Friday and 90 on Saturday. Probably more marshals seen on a Saturday for many years.
Glad Terry got the other half out with us at last. I got mine out in July last year for the first time since she was flagging in 1972.
She spent the inbetween pediod pregnant.
Old 8 Apr 2007, 19:09 (Ref:1886600)   #19
Dean Watson
Veteran

England
Louth, Lincolnshire
got back this evening had a very enjoyable weekend, Friday at Riches nice and easy great close racing, and Saturday at Sear out followed the same agenda.it was great to put some more faces to names of some tenthers. glad you enjoyed the entertainment WFM. and yes the bingo was a laugh but still not got our prizes for a full house
cant wait for the 24hr
roll on 750 at Cadwell
Old 9 Apr 2007, 13:33 (Ref:1887214)   #20
Biff
Rookie

United Kingdom
Worcestershire
Biff should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Many thanks for all being there on Saturday and keeping things running smoothly. I didn't need you for anything dramatic, and frankly hope I never do, but its always nice to know that I'd be in the hands of the best in the business if I did.

You are greatly appreciated. Race 17 Car 95.
Old 10 Apr 2007, 18:50 (Ref:1888302)   #21
stephanie
Rookie

England
Louth,Lincolnshire
stephanie should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Thanks to 750MC for a very enjoyable weekend. The weather was brilliant, and the racing was great. Fantastic way to spend my easter weekend!
Old 10 Apr 2007, 19:06 (Ref:1888314)   #22
White flag man
Veteran

Greenland
Quote:
Originally Posted by stephanie
Thanks to 750MC for a very enjoyable weekend. The weather was brilliant, and the racing was great. Fantastic way to spend my easter weekend!
Are you the same Stephanie who is unfortunate enough to have Dean as a father?
If you are, I was on post with him. Thanks for keeping us informed about things going on around the circuit. Sorry we were stuck out in the country, you would have enjoyed the bingo. Did you win anything in the raffle?