Home  
Site Partners: SpotterGuides Veloce Books  
Related Sites: Your Link Here  

Go Back   TenTenths Motorsport Forum > Single Seater Racing > Formula One

Old 23 Jun 2007, 01:12 (Ref:1944698)   #26
locco
Rookie

locco has a lot of promise if they can keep it on the circuit!
the best news would be Murray commentating with james' voice, I don't like murrays voice its just annoying
also I have fears that Murray will turn to have a bigger crush on Lewis more than james.
Old 23 Jun 2007, 01:14 (Ref:1944699)   #27
JeremySmith
Veteran

United Kingdom
Austin Texas
JeremySmith is going for a new world record!JeremySmith is going for a new world record!JeremySmith is going for a new world record!JeremySmith is going for a new world record!JeremySmith is going for a new world record!JeremySmith is going for a new world record!
Quote:
Originally Posted by locco
the best news would be Murray commentating with james' voice, I don't like murrays voice its just annoying :|

nice idea
Old 23 Jun 2007, 04:12 (Ref:1944744)   #28
Dutton
Veteran

United Nations
Not Much North of Montana
Dutton has a real shot at the podium!Dutton has a real shot at the podium!Dutton has a real shot at the podium!Dutton has a real shot at the podium!
Quote:
Originally Posted by JeremySmith
No I have tried that before Dutton...The BBC "due to contractual obligations we are unable to bring you this broadcast" bugger is what I say!
I wondered. IIRC, stuff like Radio 2, for instance, we can download AFTER the broadcast is complete.
Old 23 Jun 2007, 04:45 (Ref:1944750)   #29
JeremySmith
Veteran

United Kingdom
Austin Texas
JeremySmith is going for a new world record!JeremySmith is going for a new world record!JeremySmith is going for a new world record!JeremySmith is going for a new world record!JeremySmith is going for a new world record!JeremySmith is going for a new world record!
Ahhh okay then that sounds good..
Old 23 Jun 2007, 17:36 (Ref:1945046)   #30
Knowlesy
20KPINAL

Knowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Quote:
Originally Posted by locco
the best news would be Murray commentating with james' voice, I don't like murrays voice its just annoying
Yes, James' voice is just so much more soothing and enjoyable isn't it?

*men in white coats arrive with straitjacket*
Old 26 Jun 2007, 12:43 (Ref:1947216)   #31
Mystery
Veteran

Jersey
Jersey
Mystery should be qualifying in the top 10 on the gridMystery should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
I think to be fair James Allen does serve a purpose these days. I mean most GPs wouldn't be half as entertaining without having to punctuate his error-strewn inept commentaries with "shut up you cock"
Old 26 Jun 2007, 12:53 (Ref:1947222)   #32
mjstallard
Veteran

England
London
mjstallard should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
With regard to listening online, I believe the BBC has rights to broadcasting every F1 race live as audio via Radio Five Live, within the UK only .

On a side note, they have the rights to showing 30 seconds of video of MotoGP online after every race until the end of 2009.
Old 26 Jun 2007, 19:16 (Ref:1947521)   #33
Knowlesy
20KPINAL

Knowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mystery
I think to be fair James Allen does serve a purpose these days. I mean most GPs wouldn't be half as entertaining without having to punctuate his error-strewn inept commentaries with "shut up you cock"
Do you write for sniffpetrol.com?
Old 27 Jun 2007, 08:53 (Ref:1947921)   #34
Mystery
Veteran

Jersey
Jersey
Mystery should be qualifying in the top 10 on the gridMystery should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Quote:
Originally Posted by Knowlesy
Do you write for sniffpetrol.com?
Sadly not - but I was hoping I could pick up one of their t-shirts in time for my attendance at the GP this weekend!
Old 28 Jun 2007, 09:26 (Ref:1948830)   #35
Gerben24
Veteran

Netherlands
Heerenveen
Gerben24 has a lot of promise if they can keep it on the circuit!
Good old Murray still talks a lot of sense if you ask me:
'Four wheels good, two wheels better'

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport2/hi/moto...es/6234450.stm