Home  
Site Partners: SpotterGuides Veloce Books  
Related Sites: Your Link Here  

Go Back   TenTenths Motorsport Forum > Single Seater Racing > Formula One

Old 21 Jul 2000, 19:03 (Ref:24583)   #1
f1ciamp
Rookie

f1ciamp should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
after Austria, the run for the title became probably the most interesting in years, as ther are three and not two contendors, tgf mh, dc, who do u think will win?
i still think ms will win but i think it will be smarter to wait and see what is going to happen in germany next week, what will happen ther can be very relevent and important to the whole ciampionchip, i think it's time that mclaren get back to ther problems and ferrari out of thers, thats the way it roled last year too, and the title will probebly be decided in malesia, finaly a circuit favorbel for ferrai as opposed to japan
what do u guys think?

(will have to see what fia have to say about the mclaren black box, on tuesday, i think that can explain the sudden
jump in power? or maby they just did a good job on the car?)