Related Sites: Your Link Here  

Go Back   TenTenths Motorsport Forum > Single Seater Racing > Formula One

Old 25 Jul 2000, 10:11 (Ref:25481)   #26
Valve Bounce
Veteran

Australia
Home :)
Valve Bounce has been held in scrutiny for further testing
I really don't see who the heck would want to listen to what the fans or ardent supporters want to see in F1. Max couldn't care less, and as long as the money rolls in, that short fat stupid looking fellow Bernie is just too busy counting his money. So it comes down to what we are prepared to do ourselves, and apart from whingeing on the BB's, there really is not much we can do. In fact, I am starting to woner why the heck I bother to stay up till 11 pm at night ot watch F1. Quite honestly, I prefer to watch motor cycle races, Rugby, Aussi Rules (Carna Bombers), and I will probably just tape the German GP and go to sleep next Sunday night. I suppose the thought that Jacques might get on teh podium is the only thing that would stop me from going to sleep instead of watching the delayed telecast. I am feeling miserable tonight and I guess it shows.
Old 25 Jul 2000, 10:50 (Ref:25491)   #27
angst
Veteran

angst should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
As long as the money keps rolling in then of nobody's going to do anything, but if nobody's watching who's going to keep pumping money in to a non existent audience.
Old 25 Jul 2000, 18:29 (Ref:25572)   #28
Ralf's Girl
Veteran

England
London
Ralf's Girl has a real shot at the podium!Ralf's Girl has a real shot at the podium!Ralf's Girl has a real shot at the podium!Ralf's Girl has a real shot at the podium!
There's the problem. While people say that they prefer to watch other sports, most of them still watch the F1. And as long as someone is watching, the money keeps coming.