Related Sites: Your Link Here  

Go Back   TenTenths Motorsport Forum > General Forums > Virtual Racers

Old 21 Oct 2009, 09:33 (Ref:2566075)   #1
Ross Cadell
Racer

Ross Cadell should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
A Little Help!

Gents,

For a sponsorship activation device, I am looking at the possibility of putting 8-12 racing sims together in a fixed location. The goal is to give non experienced people a good taste of the skills required over an extended period before potentially letting them loose on a FF or Fvee.

To that end can you guys give me your thoughts on the best Hardware to challenge them (I am only familiar with Hyperstim) and software to run over the LAN. This is not for customers but corporate only and I it to be as realistic/difficult as possible so they can really get a good need of the skills.

I also want to have some race drivers have a blat and show what they can do on it from time to time.

over to you..........

cheers

Ross
Old 22 Oct 2009, 01:40 (Ref:2566775)   #2
JABWOA
Veteran

Australia
3rd star to the left
JABWOA should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
The Hyperstim corporate centres are a good place to start. Thier main centre used to run mainly GPL and NR2003 (due to server limitations), but others have used Rfactor and really any sim would be good as long as the hardware is up to it.

There are several different cockpit/seats available (both locally and OS) and it all boils down to costs.
Old 24 Oct 2009, 21:51 (Ref:2568912)   #3
YZ250
Rookie

Australia
Victoria
YZ250 should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ross Cadell View Post
Gents,

For a sponsorship activation device, I am looking at the possibility of putting 8-12 racing sims together in a fixed location. The goal is to give non experienced people a good taste of the skills required over an extended period before potentially letting them loose on a FF or Fvee.

To that end can you guys give me your thoughts on the best Hardware to challenge them (I am only familiar with Hyperstim) and software to run over the LAN. This is not for customers but corporate only and I it to be as realistic/difficult as possible so they can really get a good need of the skills.

I also want to have some race drivers have a blat and show what they can do on it from time to time.

over to you..........

cheers

Ross
Gday Ross,

Talk to Adam at Simulator Raceway in Townsville also if you go to http://fvrfactor.com FVR created a track for the Townsville V8 SuperCars, which Adam ran and had all the V8 Drivers attend. So once your up and running having the right contacts you can have any track you like created for you. Note : Software is rFactor http://www.rfactor.net/

Link to Thread ( you may have to sign up ) http://fvrfactor.com/Forum/index.php?topic=765.0

Hyperstims are only one of many

Gamers Cockpit are made in Australia http://www.gamerscockpit.com.au/

Feel free to drop into my website also, for anything regarding V8 SuperCars Sim Racing www.adrenalinfactor.com and anything i maybe able to help you with.