Related Sites: Your Link Here  

Go Back   TenTenths Motorsport Forum > Single Seater Racing > Formula One

Old 27 Mar 2011, 04:20 (Ref:2853839)   #1
MagnetON
Admin
Veteran

MagnetON
Dublin
MagnetON will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMagnetON will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMagnetON will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMagnetON will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMagnetON will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMagnetON will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMagnetON will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMagnetON will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMagnetON will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMagnetON will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Too Keen?

So, who else was too keen and moved their Blackberry forward an hour manually and then found out that it auto-updated too so that the alarm actually went at 4:50am and not 5:50am?
Old 27 Mar 2011, 05:22 (Ref:2853844)   #2
Born Racer
Race Official
Veteran

Born Racer will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBorn Racer will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBorn Racer will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBorn Racer will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBorn Racer will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBorn Racer will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBorn Racer will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBorn Racer will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBorn Racer will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBorn Racer will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBorn Racer will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
I set my alarm for 5.30 but woke up at 4.30 and just coming out of my sleep wondered if it was in half an hour or an hour and a half. That extra hour's sleep was much enjoyed.
Old 27 Mar 2011, 05:53 (Ref:2853851)   #3
Super Hans
Veteran

United Kingdom
Super Hans is going for a new world record!Super Hans is going for a new world record!Super Hans is going for a new world record!Super Hans is going for a new world record!Super Hans is going for a new world record!Super Hans is going for a new world record!
I got the fear that I'd mess up and miss the start. So I set both an alarm and a countdown timer.
Old 27 Mar 2011, 06:08 (Ref:2853859)   #4
Knowlesy
20KPINAL

Knowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
No alarm issues. IPhone updates and main alarm clock does not. Easy to tell what is going on.

Me.
Old 27 Mar 2011, 09:37 (Ref:2854035)   #5
Mr V
Veteran

England
The city of bridges (one day!)
Mr V has a real shot at the championship!Mr V has a real shot at the championship!Mr V has a real shot at the championship!Mr V has a real shot at the championship!Mr V has a real shot at the championship!
I set my alarm for 10 minutes before race start, but woke up when Sato San text me when the program started!
Old 27 Mar 2011, 17:15 (Ref:2854303)   #6
Sato san
Veteran

United Kingdom
Sato san should be qualifying in the top 10 on the gridSato san should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
I try and do my best for you Mr.V .

Plus, i was sitting here with young karter Sato San Junior waiting for the race to start, he got up early too !

Luckily my Nokia changed its time by itself which meant we didnt overlay.
Old 27 Mar 2011, 19:42 (Ref:2854428)   #7
Aysedasi
Team Crouton
20KPINAL

England
Lymington, New Forest, England
Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!
I didn't do it with my mobile but I did with my bedside clock....... doh!
Old 27 Mar 2011, 19:53 (Ref:2854442)   #8
strider
Ten-Tenths Hall of Fame
Veteran

England
Middle Earth
strider has a real shot at the championship!strider has a real shot at the championship!strider has a real shot at the championship!strider has a real shot at the championship!strider has a real shot at the championship!strider has a real shot at the championship!
You would ask that question!

For some reason I thought it all began at 5.00am so I set my alarm accordingly. It's radar controlled so that took care of the jiggery pokery, but I was still woken up an hour earlier than necessary and, no, I didn't risk going back to sleep. Early starts are not for me!
Old 27 Mar 2011, 21:49 (Ref:2854520)   #9
Burp
Racer

United Kingdom
Gloucestershire
Burp should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
I was supposed to be watching it at my mates house in glourious HD. Got there in plenty of time but the tool messed up his clocks and was dead to the world and didnt hear me ringing the bell or both his phones. I drove back home just in time to catch the start and got a text from him. he thought it was 6am. Lol, he was shocked when i text back to say we were on lap 3........
Old 28 Mar 2011, 09:02 (Ref:2854723)   #10
MrTTraces
Veteran

Zimbabwe
A place where the coffee is cold!
MrTTraces should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Every phone i've ever had auto updates the time so I don't even check.

As I walked through my front door at 6.30am from a night out and promptly crashed out into a deep sleep, I missed it live however I watched the replay later on the beeb.

Last edited by MrTTraces; 28 Mar 2011 at 09:02. Reason: can't spell