Related Sites: FlagMarshal.com MarshalsGuide.com Your Link Here  

Go Back   TenTenths Motorsport Forum > Racing Talk > Marshals Forum

Old 20 Oct 2013, 20:15 (Ref:3320683)   #1
Woolley
Race Official
Veteran

England
Wolverhampton, England
Woolley will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameWoolley will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameWoolley will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameWoolley will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameWoolley will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameWoolley will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameWoolley will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameWoolley will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameWoolley will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameWoolley will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameWoolley will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
HSCC 19th October

What a cracking meeting. Full grids, some excellent racing, first rate driving standards (especially under yellows), brilliant event.

Apart from whoever arranged the rainstorm 10 minutes from the end!

Been a long time since I enjoyed a day so much.
Old 21 Oct 2013, 07:02 (Ref:3320849)   #2
Alan Crook
Veteran

Alan Crook should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Great races from both Formula Fords and Formula Juniors both split by only a cars length at the finish line.
Old 21 Oct 2013, 08:03 (Ref:3320868)   #3
Lucy S
Rookie

Lucy S should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
I came to the meeting on a taster day and really enjoyed the racing and the marshalling. Thank you to all those who took the time to speak to us and help me out. Hope to join you again soon!
Old 21 Oct 2013, 09:03 (Ref:3320896)   #4
bauble
Veteran

England
Potton, far from the madding crowd.
bauble will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebauble will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebauble will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebauble will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebauble will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebauble will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebauble will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebauble will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebauble will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebauble will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
[QUOTE=Lucy S;3320868]I came to the meeting on a taster day and really enjoyed the racing and the marshalling. Thank you to all those who took the time to speak to us and help me out. Hope to join you again soon![/QUOTE

Well done Lucy, I expect you had your picture taken by some 'Old Geezer,

www.picasaweb.google.co.uk/rbmapics

Look forward to seeing you next weekend or next season.

bauble.
Old 21 Oct 2013, 13:29 (Ref:3321022)   #5
Gerryc
Racer

United Kingdom
Aylesbury, Bucks.
Gerryc should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lucy S View Post
I came to the meeting on a taster day and really enjoyed the racing and the marshalling. Thank you to all those who took the time to speak to us and help me out. Hope to join you again soon!
Glad you found it useful Lucy, It's good to know that all our "words of wisdom" aren't wasted! See you on the bank sometime.

Gerry
Old 21 Oct 2013, 14:32 (Ref:3321056)   #6
Goose64
Rookie

England
Shropshire
Goose64 should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gerryc View Post
Glad you found it useful Lucy, It's good to know that all our "words of wisdom" aren't wasted! See you on the bank sometime.

Gerry
I was also with Lucy on the taster day and your words of wisdom were certainly not wasted.
Luckily I had to leave before the last race - avoiding the downpour
Won't get that luxury when we're 'on the bank' proper....now where's that order form for hi-viz waterproofs...?
Old 21 Oct 2013, 16:10 (Ref:3321129)   #7
bauble
Veteran

England
bauble will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebauble will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebauble will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebauble will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebauble will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebauble will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebauble will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebauble will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebauble will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebauble will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Quote:
Originally Posted by Goose64 View Post
I was also with Lucy on the taster day and your words of wisdom were certainly not wasted.
Luckily I had to leave before the last race - avoiding the downpour
Won't get that luxury when we're 'on the bank' proper....now where's that order form for hi-viz waterproofs...?
I hope that the 'teachers' made it quite clear that if you do not have a huge sense of humour marshalling is not for you, well not if you intend to frequent this site.
Old 21 Oct 2013, 16:24 (Ref:3321133)   #8
Goose64
Rookie

England
Shropshire
Quote:
Originally Posted by bauble View Post
I hope that the 'teachers' made it quite clear that if you do not have a huge sense of humour marshalling is not for you, well not if you intend to frequent this site.
Abundantly clear and handily demonstrated whilst having to pose for your camera by the BRDC grandstand wearing bright orange 'trainee' Vest's. Looked a right bunch of numpty's
(PS Still can't access your web site to view said photo )
Old 21 Oct 2013, 17:45 (Ref:3321183)   #9
bauble
Veteran

England
Quote:
Originally Posted by Goose64 View Post
Abundantly clear and handily demonstrated whilst having to pose for your camera by the BRDC grandstand wearing bright orange 'trainee' Vest's. Looked a right bunch of numpty's
(PS Still can't access your web site to view said photo )

Should do it, but you may not care to let your friends see you now.

PS; The album has disappeared, see Marshals Photo thread for details.

Welcome aboard, you sound daft enough to fit right in, as long as you avoid strange men with cameras.
Old 21 Oct 2013, 18:02 (Ref:3321195)   #10
thepits!
Veteran

England
England
thepits! should be qualifying in the top 10 on the gridthepits! should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
I think this should read ...
Quote:
Welcome aboard, you sound daft enough to fit right in, as long as you avoid strange men.......

But don't care.
Old 21 Oct 2013, 18:35 (Ref:3321222)   #11
Chigley
Veteran

England
Newbury, Berkshire
Chigley should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
or
Quote:
very strange man with camera.
I also believe the esteemed Mr J Pearson (Snr) will be miffed at being referred to as
Quote:
Who was that scruffy Old Git in the safety car?
Thanks for the pics Bob.
Old 21 Oct 2013, 18:40 (Ref:3321225)   #12
bauble
Veteran

England
Quote:

Should do it, but you may not care to let your friends see you now.

PS; The album has disappeared, see Marshals Photo thread for details.

Welcome aboard, you sound daft enough to fit right in, as long as you avoid strange men with cameras.
link now working.
Old 21 Oct 2013, 22:00 (Ref:3321338)   #13
Goose64
Rookie

England
Shropshire
Quote:
link now working.
A ha! NOW it works - thanks
Now I can see what you mean......great shots, not so great subject matter in my case. Need a better disguise to protect innocent eyes before getting in front of your lens next time