Site Partners: SpotterGuides Veloce Books  
Related Sites: Your Link Here  

Go Back   TenTenths Motorsport Forum > Single Seater Racing > Formula One

Old 21 Jun 2024, 15:26 (Ref:4216298)   #351
VIVA GT
Veteran

England
Leicestershire
VIVA GT is going for a new world record!VIVA GT is going for a new world record!VIVA GT is going for a new world record!VIVA GT is going for a new world record!VIVA GT is going for a new world record!VIVA GT is going for a new world record!VIVA GT is going for a new world record!VIVA GT is going for a new world record!
Quote:
Originally Posted by S griffin View Post
Be interesting to see who wants to do a deal with him….
I suggest they re-count their fingers after any hand-shaking...
Old 21 Jun 2024, 21:09 (Ref:4216337)   #352
GTRMagic
Race Official
1% Club

Australia
Sell me this pen....
GTRMagic will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGTRMagic will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGTRMagic will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGTRMagic will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGTRMagic will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGTRMagic will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGTRMagic will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGTRMagic will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sandgroper View Post
call me ignorant but what does a 75 year old offer a modern day formula one team?Strategy, knowledge, experience, finance or contacts?

Im curious, im not saying he isnt worthy but what does he offer?
Previously, Mr Briatore’s entourage was infamously spectacular

Renault managed to gift their team to Genii and friends previously.. maybe this time they think is more difficult… yet there is a player with the money to pay an anti-dilution fee that might just kick a few hundred more million dollars/pounds/euros to take on a working boat.
Old 22 Jun 2024, 18:17 (Ref:4216426)   #353
v8supes
Veteran

v8supes should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
See, i dont agree with bringing Briatore back because of what happened with crashgate but i am in no doubts that the young fans that Liberty are chasing will not care one iota. So long as the social media content keeps getting created and the DTS episodes are filmed then Liberty and these young kids are going to be fine with it.
Old 22 Jun 2024, 21:17 (Ref:4216451)   #354
Tourer
Veteran

Australia
Sideways
Tourer is going for a new lap record!Tourer is going for a new lap record!Tourer is going for a new lap record!Tourer is going for a new lap record!Tourer is going for a new lap record!Tourer is going for a new lap record!
Quote:
Originally Posted by chunterer View Post
I suspect he is going to be really acting as an agent to find the highest bidder as possible for the outfit....
I suspect that you're right. Briatore, despite his time away offiicially, has far more runs on the board when it comes to doing sale, partial sale or big sponsorship / commercial deals than either De Meo or Famin.

He could also sound out potential buyers & give De Meo some plausible deniability right up until a deal is agreed. Wonder if Flav has any plans to jump on a flight to Nazareth, or Indy?
Old 23 Jun 2024, 01:04 (Ref:4216466)   #355
Teretonga
Veteran

Teretonga is going for a new world record!Teretonga is going for a new world record!Teretonga is going for a new world record!Teretonga is going for a new world record!Teretonga is going for a new world record!Teretonga is going for a new world record!Teretonga is going for a new world record!Teretonga is going for a new world record!
I'm interested in all of this discussion.

Flav turns up after a sale is denied.
But Flav is the master of sales and business transfer as Tourer noted.
He's also the master of allowing things to sneak by the technical departments.

If the really want to sell it then who better to sell Enstone than Flavio?
He's been there before.....
Either way, sale or no sale, 2026 engine or no engine, this is going to be an interesting ride.

Funny how both cars got into Q3 at Barcelona on the back of a 9-10 finish in Canada when previously they were woefully backward with an engine that wasn't up to snuff in the power department.
If this form isn't the result of some significant upgrades, then where did it come from?
Old 23 Jun 2024, 01:14 (Ref:4216468)   #356
bjohnsonsmith
Race Official
20KPINAL

United States
London, England
bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Teretonga View Post
I'm interested in all of this discussion.

Flav turns up after a sale is denied.
But Flav is the master of sales and business transfer as Tourer noted.
He's also the master of allowing things to sneak by the technical departments.

If the really want to sell it then who better to sell Enstone than Flavio?
He's been there before.....
Either way, sale or no sale, 2026 engine or no engine, this is going to be an interesting ride.

Funny how both cars got into Q3 at Barcelona on the back of a 9-10 finish in Canada when previously they were woefully backward with an engine that wasn't up to snuff in the power department.
If this form isn't the result of some significant upgrades, then where did it come from?

Both Gasly and Ocon qualified on the 4th row, so it will be interesting to see where they finish in tomorrow's race, that's if they don't take each other out at the start.
Old 24 Jun 2024, 06:44 (Ref:4216717)   #357
Teretonga
Veteran

Teretonga is going for a new world record!Teretonga is going for a new world record!Teretonga is going for a new world record!Teretonga is going for a new world record!Teretonga is going for a new world record!Teretonga is going for a new world record!Teretonga is going for a new world record!Teretonga is going for a new world record!
Another double points finish for Alpine.....
So are they now the fifth fastest car ahead of Aston Martin...
And they are making a play for Sainz...
Fancy that....
Old 25 Jun 2024, 15:32 (Ref:4216904)   #358
chillibowl
Veteran

Canada
winnipeg, canada
chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!
related not related, but Flav's return makes me wonder whats going on with Massa's lawsuit?

surely the return of Flav brings up all the past troubles again and while the broadcast/SKY/FOM all seem inclined to not bring it up at all, one would have thought in this day and age of mass communication, this would be the perfect time for Massa to be bringing it up via his social medias no?