Home  
Site Partners: SpotterGuides Veloce Books  
Related Sites: Your Link Here  

Go Back   TenTenths Motorsport Forum > Single Seater Racing > Formula One > Predictions Contest & Fun

Old 2 Jul 2024, 20:17 (Ref:4217613)   #1
ScotsBrutesFan
Race Official
Veteran

Scotland
West Lothian
ScotsBrutesFan will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameScotsBrutesFan will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameScotsBrutesFan will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameScotsBrutesFan will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameScotsBrutesFan will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameScotsBrutesFan will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameScotsBrutesFan will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameScotsBrutesFan will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameScotsBrutesFan will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
2024 Fantasy Austria Results

We had the third of six sprint weekends in Austria, lets firstly check out the real world result of the Sprint event

Click image for larger version

Name:	Aut Sprint real.jpg
Views:	4
Size:	810.2 KB
ID:	80638

These produce the sprint fantasy points shown in table below.

Name:	Sprint Fant points .jpg
Views:	5
Size:	235.7 KB
ID:	80639

Putting them into the team selections gave some very tight results
Congrats go to joint winners again this time with 52 points it's VPROTEIN Steak F1 Team and Mach 2 Weekend Warriors
Three teams ended up with 51 points. so as I say very close.

Name:	Sprint team scores.jpg
Views:	6
Size:	414.4 KB
ID:	80640

As mention previously there is an unofficial sprint championship running in tentenths land, which VPROTEIN Steak F1 Team lead by just three points with a total of 134

Name:	Sprint Season overall.jpg
Views:	5
Size:	353.7 KB
ID:	80641
Old 2 Jul 2024, 20:34 (Ref:4217615)   #2
ScotsBrutesFan
Race Official
Veteran

Scotland
West Lothian
ScotsBrutesFan will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameScotsBrutesFan will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameScotsBrutesFan will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameScotsBrutesFan will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameScotsBrutesFan will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameScotsBrutesFan will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameScotsBrutesFan will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameScotsBrutesFan will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameScotsBrutesFan will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Onto the GP proper and here a re the results of GP Qually and the Race

Name:	Aut GP Real.jpg
Views:	3
Size:	826.3 KB
ID:	80642

These when added to the sprint section of the weekend gave the following event fantasy points.

Name:	Event Fant points.jpg
Size:	259.5 KB
ID:	80643

Applying the event totals to the teams and we have a new event winner with 127 points it's congrats to SuperChilliF1. Just a single point behind on 126 points is BC Prehistoric Motorsports with again just one point further behind with 125 points was Wolf GP

Name:	Event Team Scores..jpg
Views:	10
Size:	417.8 KB
ID:	80644

In the overall there has been a change at the top with Mach 2 Weekend Warriors moving ahead with a total of 899 points. In second just 10 points behind is Team Foggy Notion on 889 points. Goblin Global Racing are in third with 858 points. SuperChilliF1's event win have lifted them to fourth with 854 points.

Name:	Season Overall after Aut.jpg
Views:	17
Size:	694.0 KB
ID:	80645

Another quick turn around for part 3 of the triple header of events, but there is time to make a driver change if you wish... remember a first driver change is free, with any subsequent changes costing 20 points.

Name:	Overall driver fant after Aut.jpg
Size:	381.4 KB
ID:	80646

Remember changes need to be on the main launch thread before the start of FP1.... as it's Silverstone and the British GP, the timing are slightly different to European events, so check your local listings
Old 2 Jul 2024, 21:15 (Ref:4217617)   #3
BTCC frog
Veteran

BTCC frog is going for a new world record!BTCC frog is going for a new world record!BTCC frog is going for a new world record!BTCC frog is going for a new world record!BTCC frog is going for a new world record!BTCC frog is going for a new world record!
What a terrible team I chose. Perez and Stroll need to go!
Old 3 Jul 2024, 02:19 (Ref:4217641)   #4
chillibowl
Veteran

Canada
winnipeg, canada
chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!
SuperChilli ate it chilli this week!

Close scores…I like these sprint weekends!

Thanks SBF.
Old 3 Jul 2024, 19:51 (Ref:4217696)   #5
ScotsBrutesFan
Race Official
Veteran

Scotland
West Lothian
With apologies to Minnamurra Racing and their team principal Tourer, there was a significant typo in the season overall event scores. I typed 16 rather than 116.

Corrected table is shown below

Name:	Corrected Season Overall after Aut.jpg
Size:	689.7 KB
ID:	80647

Minnamurra Racing are in fact 2nd with 892 points, and Team Foggy Notion are in third with 889 points.

All other points are correct, but some will have slipped a place back from the previous table.

Apologies once again. It wouldn't a fantasy season if I didn't have a typo somewhere in the results through the season.
Old 3 Jul 2024, 21:04 (Ref:4217702)   #6
Tourer
Veteran

Australia
Sideways
Tourer is going for a new lap record!Tourer is going for a new lap record!Tourer is going for a new lap record!Tourer is going for a new lap record!Tourer is going for a new lap record!Tourer is going for a new lap record!
Thanks SBF - it's a full-bore, close and long season. The odd typo is going to happen - all good.
Old Yesterday, 00:49 (Ref:4217825)   #7
Teretonga
Veteran

Teretonga is going for a new world record!Teretonga is going for a new world record!Teretonga is going for a new world record!Teretonga is going for a new world record!Teretonga is going for a new world record!Teretonga is going for a new world record!Teretonga is going for a new world record!Teretonga is going for a new world record!
Quote:
Originally Posted by BTCC frog View Post
What a terrible team I chose. Perez and Stroll need to go!
I chose Perez and Ricciardo, and in the beginning I thought Ricciardo needed to go....
But it is what it is.
Our scores have tracked quite closely over the first half of the season but I'm still committed to my people for the remainder of the year.
Old Yesterday, 01:03 (Ref:4217826)   #8
Teretonga
Veteran

Teretonga is going for a new world record!Teretonga is going for a new world record!Teretonga is going for a new world record!Teretonga is going for a new world record!Teretonga is going for a new world record!Teretonga is going for a new world record!Teretonga is going for a new world record!Teretonga is going for a new world record!
Quote:
Originally Posted by ScotsBrutesFan View Post
Onto the GP proper and here a re the results of GP Qually and the Race

Remember changes need to be on the main launch thread before the start of FP1.... as it's Silverstone and the British GP, the timing are slightly different to European events, so check your local listings
Just a word to people on the other side of the globe.
Don't take the F1 site dates and times as verbatim on 'Your Time' because for Austria and Silverstone they're wrong.

They have practice 1 the right date and time but practice two is listed as 2.00 am on 5th of July when it should be the 6th. They have done the same thing with qualifying and the race when they are early in the morning a day later.