Home  
Site Partners: SpotterGuides Veloce Books  
Related Sites: Your Link Here  

Go Back   TenTenths Motorsport Forum > Single Seater Racing > Formula One

Old 13 Sep 2024, 23:53 (Ref:4226437)   #1226
Richard C
Veteran

Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!
For what it's worth, Kym Illman (F1 photographer) is predicting the following for 2025... Daniel to replace Sergio, Liam to replace Daniel and Valtteri to retain his Sauber seat.

Who knows what is going to happen

Richard
Old 15 Sep 2024, 22:37 (Ref:4227114)   #1227
Skam85
Veteran

Skam85 has a real shot at the championship!Skam85 has a real shot at the championship!Skam85 has a real shot at the championship!Skam85 has a real shot at the championship!Skam85 has a real shot at the championship!Skam85 has a real shot at the championship!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Richard C View Post
For what it's worth, Kym Illman (F1 photographer) is predicting the following for 2025... Daniel to replace Sergio, Liam to replace Daniel and Valtteri to retain his Sauber seat.

Who knows what is going to happen

Richard
I actually think he will go 0/3 with those predictions
Old 16 Sep 2024, 00:01 (Ref:4227121)   #1228
Richard C
Veteran

Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Skam85 View Post
I actually think he will go 0/3 with those predictions
I do agree he is way out on a limb with his predictions. Particularly with Daniel to replace Sergio. But who knows what is going on in the minds at RB with respect to RBR and VCARB. I have no opinion regarding Audi. I think they could save money and put monkeys in those cars and it may not make much difference.

Richard
Old 16 Sep 2024, 07:26 (Ref:4227142)   #1229
Aysedasi
Team Crouton
20KPINAL

England
Lymington, New Forest, England
Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Quote:
Originally Posted by S griffin View Post
I doubt RBR is that competitive. A win will be a tall order. As for Lawson, I can see him missing out again
Well, at least we don't have someone here now constantly interjecting from personal (but totally uncorroborated) knowledge that the Red Bull is now the slowest GP car ever....
Old 16 Sep 2024, 22:34 (Ref:4227232)   #1230
bathurst77
Veteran

Australia
Biding my time in Vandemonia
bathurst77 has a real shot at the podium!bathurst77 has a real shot at the podium!bathurst77 has a real shot at the podium!bathurst77 has a real shot at the podium!bathurst77 has a real shot at the podium!
I hope dan doest go to red bull.
I was a daniel fan, and I guess i still am. But I think its time for him to put up his hand and say "Time to do something different". At his best he is brilliant, but these days he is more often than not, far from it.
I think his star has faded. And a good performer should know when to quit.

F1 is about 20 drivers trying to be WDC. I think Dans chances of that passed 5 years or more ago. Today he is a good midfielder, but not a killer.

I would rather see new young guns get a go (and surprise - or fail) than the same old good midfielders year after year. He is not the only one...

There are a lot of drivers who deserve a chance, and a few (not just dan) who maybe should be looking at WEC, Fe, USA, or tin tops somewhere.

Bathurst is calling you Dan
Old 17 Sep 2024, 12:28 (Ref:4227279)   #1231
steve_r
Veteran

Lord Howe Island
European Capital of Culture 2008
steve_r is going for a new world record!steve_r is going for a new world record!steve_r is going for a new world record!steve_r is going for a new world record!steve_r is going for a new world record!steve_r is going for a new world record!steve_r is going for a new world record!
One of my takeaways of this weekend is that we can see from the good job that Colapinto and Bearman did that there are a few longstanding F1 drivers that could be replaced fairly easily with new talent, and they would not be missed too much.

Even if people think that Ricciardo deserves to be in F1 still, surely what is clear to everyone is that Ricciardo does not deserve to have one of the best F1 seats on the grid.
Old Yesterday, 18:06 (Ref:4227397)   #1232
Richard C
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by steve_r View Post
Even if people think that Ricciardo deserves to be in F1 still, surely what is clear to everyone is that Ricciardo does not deserve to have one of the best F1 seats on the grid.
Current rumor of the moment is that Ricciardo is being replaced by Lawson after Singapore race.

At this point, I am think there is just so much fatigue around Red Bull driver rumors that its hard to care about any of the speculation. For example you can play the game of... Oh, Ricciardo is replacing Sergio! Or maybe he is not, but it's just variations on rumors that have been going on for months with nothing happening.

Richard
Old Today, 04:20 (Ref:4227429)   #1233
Sandgroper
Veteran

Australia
Perth WA (south of the river)
Sandgroper should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Quote:
Originally Posted by Richard C View Post
Current rumor of the moment is that Ricciardo is being replaced by Lawson after Singapore race.

At this point, I am think there is just so much fatigue around Red Bull driver rumors that its hard to care about any of the speculation. For example you can play the game of... Oh, Ricciardo is replacing Sergio! Or maybe he is not, but it's just variations on rumors that have been going on for months with nothing happening.

Richard
Totally and I wonder if this decision is having further knock effect for the last seat in waiting.