3 0 0%
2 0 0%
1 0 0%
Voters: 31. You may not vote on this poll

Old 15 Sep 2024, 10:21 (Ref:4226971)   #1
Born Racer
Race Official
Veteran

Born Racer will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBorn Racer will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBorn Racer will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBorn Racer will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBorn Racer will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBorn Racer will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBorn Racer will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBorn Racer will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBorn Racer will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBorn Racer will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBorn Racer will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Rate the Grand Prix: Azerbaijan Grand Prix 2024

What's your score?
Old 15 Sep 2024, 12:44 (Ref:4226982)   #2
Greem
Veteran

United Kingdom
Greem is the undisputed Champion of the World!Greem is the undisputed Champion of the World!Greem is the undisputed Champion of the World!Greem is the undisputed Champion of the World!Greem is the undisputed Champion of the World!Greem is the undisputed Champion of the World!Greem is the undisputed Champion of the World!Greem is the undisputed Champion of the World!Greem is the undisputed Champion of the World!Greem is the undisputed Champion of the World!Greem is the undisputed Champion of the World!
I can't really give it a proper score, because I was flitting between it and stewarding (rather than marshalling) at Donington, but for Oscar's drive it's a ten by itself.
Old 15 Sep 2024, 12:48 (Ref:4226985)   #3
bjohnsonsmith
Race Official
20KPINAL

United States
London, England
bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Overall, there wasn't that much on track action during the course of the race, however the battle between Leclerc and Piastri was riveting. 8
Old 15 Sep 2024, 15:03 (Ref:4227012)   #4
bathurst77
Veteran

Australia
Biding my time in Vandemonia
bathurst77 has a real shot at the podium!bathurst77 has a real shot at the podium!bathurst77 has a real shot at the podium!bathurst77 has a real shot at the podium!bathurst77 has a real shot at the podium!
Iwould take a whole season of that
Old 15 Sep 2024, 15:04 (Ref:4227013)   #5
bathurst77
Veteran

Australia
Biding my time in Vandemonia
bathurst77 has a real shot at the podium!bathurst77 has a real shot at the podium!bathurst77 has a real shot at the podium!bathurst77 has a real shot at the podium!bathurst77 has a real shot at the podium!
Quote:
Originally Posted by bjohnsonsmith View Post
Overall, there wasn't that much on track action during the course of the race, however the battle between Leclerc and Piastri was riveting. 8

Are you SURE your TV was on the correct channel?
Old 15 Sep 2024, 15:33 (Ref:4227019)   #6
bjohnsonsmith
Race Official
20KPINAL

United States
London, England
bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Quote:
Originally Posted by bathurst77 View Post
Are you SURE your TV was on the correct channel?

Lool!
Old 15 Sep 2024, 17:23 (Ref:4227041)   #7
P38 in workshop
Veteran

P38 in workshop has a lot of promise if they can keep it on the circuit!
Best race for ages.
Old 15 Sep 2024, 17:24 (Ref:4227042)   #8
seanyb505
Veteran

United States
Simpsonville, SC
seanyb505 is going for a new world record!seanyb505 is going for a new world record!seanyb505 is going for a new world record!seanyb505 is going for a new world record!seanyb505 is going for a new world record!seanyb505 is going for a new world record!seanyb505 is going for a new world record!
One of the most engaging dry F1 races I've seen. Bummer to end the way it did, but still an awesome race. So many fun story lines up and down the field
Old 15 Sep 2024, 18:02 (Ref:4227054)   #9
Aysedasi
Team Crouton
20KPINAL

England
Lymington, New Forest, England
Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Highlights only for me but enjoyable. Great battle at the front. 8.
Old 15 Sep 2024, 18:49 (Ref:4227071)   #10
GT6
Veteran

England
MAIDSTONE, KENT, ENGLAND
GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!
8 from me
Old 15 Sep 2024, 19:32 (Ref:4227088)   #11
seanyb505
Veteran

United States
Simpsonville, SC
seanyb505 is going for a new world record!seanyb505 is going for a new world record!seanyb505 is going for a new world record!seanyb505 is going for a new world record!seanyb505 is going for a new world record!seanyb505 is going for a new world record!seanyb505 is going for a new world record!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aysedasi View Post
Highlights only for me but enjoyable. Great battle at the front. 8.
Shame it was highlights only... A lot of the action/tension was every single lap.
Old 15 Sep 2024, 23:59 (Ref:4227120)   #12
Richard C
Veteran

Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Exciting at the end, most the the race was slightly above average IMHO. I gave it a seven.

Richard
Old 16 Sep 2024, 00:13 (Ref:4227122)   #13
Tourer
Veteran

Australia
Sideways
Tourer is going for a new lap record!Tourer is going for a new lap record!Tourer is going for a new lap record!Tourer is going for a new lap record!Tourer is going for a new lap record!Tourer is going for a new lap record!
9 from me - everything an F1 race should be, 2-3 cars pushing for the win for the majority of the race, no quarter given, every millimetre of track used & any slight mistake would have meant the end of it. Brilliant.
Old 16 Sep 2024, 04:51 (Ref:4227134)   #14
Alan52
Veteran

Australia
Glenmore Park
Alan52 should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridAlan52 should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
Great race.Still would have been a 9 even with a different winner.
Old 16 Sep 2024, 11:37 (Ref:4227160)   #15
TrapezeArtist
Veteran

United Kingdom
England
TrapezeArtist has a real shot at the podium!TrapezeArtist has a real shot at the podium!TrapezeArtist has a real shot at the podium!TrapezeArtist has a real shot at the podium!
9 from me. I was tempted to give it 10, but there's always some little thing that could be improved, so I'm leaving room for the day we have a totally perfect race.
Old 16 Sep 2024, 13:16 (Ref:4227174)   #16
morninggents
Veteran

England
Up north, near York.
morninggents should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
7 from me. Quite a good race but I don't like street circuits (other than Monaco which is tolerable).
Old 16 Sep 2024, 13:31 (Ref:4227176)   #17
Aysedasi
Team Crouton
20KPINAL

England
Lymington, New Forest, England
Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Personally I'd say Baku is vastly preferably to Monaco as a 'race track'....
Old 16 Sep 2024, 14:49 (Ref:4227188)   #18
TrapezeArtist
Veteran

United Kingdom
England
TrapezeArtist has a real shot at the podium!TrapezeArtist has a real shot at the podium!TrapezeArtist has a real shot at the podium!TrapezeArtist has a real shot at the podium!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aysedasi View Post
Personally I'd say Baku is vastly preferably to Monaco as a 'race track'....
Old 16 Sep 2024, 17:34 (Ref:4227204)   #19
Badlands99
Racer

United Kingdom
Northamptonshire
Badlands99 should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
That was some race! Gave a strong 9 as there could have been a bit more overtaking at the front ..... but, by far and away, the best race of the season!
Old 16 Sep 2024, 19:58 (Ref:4227218)   #20
Lancsbreaker
Veteran

England
Padiham, Lancashire
Lancsbreaker has a real shot at the podium!Lancsbreaker has a real shot at the podium!Lancsbreaker has a real shot at the podium!Lancsbreaker has a real shot at the podium!
Gave it an 8 (only saw highlights) but as others have said, one of the best races for ages.
Old 17 Sep 2024, 03:05 (Ref:4227255)   #21
Notso Swift
Veteran

United Nations
37deg 46'52.36" S 144deg 59' 01.83"E
Notso Swift should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Considering there wasn’t much passing (excluding those who were out of position) an excellent race, 8/10
Old 17 Sep 2024, 09:21 (Ref:4227269)   #22
steve_r
Veteran

Lord Howe Island
European Capital of Culture 2008
steve_r is going for a new world record!steve_r is going for a new world record!steve_r is going for a new world record!steve_r is going for a new world record!steve_r is going for a new world record!steve_r is going for a new world record!steve_r is going for a new world record!
9. Absolutely excellent. Shame that it ended with that collision as the racing was going to continue for the last couple of laps.
Old Today, 14:38 (Ref:4227454)   #23
chillibowl
Veteran

Canada
winnipeg, canada
chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!
finally got a chance to watch the race...it was another barnstormer for sure but having known the results going in took a bit away for me so just a 7.