Home  
Site Partners: SpotterGuides Veloce Books  
Related Sites: Your Link Here  

Go Back   TenTenths Motorsport Forum > Saloon & Sportscar Racing > Sportscar & GT Racing > ACO Regulated Series

Old Today, 13:00 (Ref:4228941)   #901
airbusA346
Veteran

England
Staffordshire, UK
airbusA346 should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridairbusA346 should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
Quote:
Originally Posted by J Jay View Post
Huge crash for #60, thankfully Schiavoni walks away.

Looks like Frey went into the back of him at pit exit.

Edit - Frey moved too late. That's a big error, we're lucky no other cars were taken out.
Bet there has been some interesting conversations in the Proton/Iron Lynx/Iron Dames pits after that.
Old Today, 17:57 (Ref:4228967)   #902
v8supes
Veteran

v8supes should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
A curious incident, later on in the stint she also ran into the back of the Casper Stevenson Aston Martin as it was slowing for the FCY, admittedly im not sure that was entirely her fault.

Was announced at the time that the investigation into the incident was going to happen after the race but as of 8pm Italian time there is no update as to potential penalties. Should it be penalised? I personally dont know, some people say the Schiavoni car may have lifted or had a technical problem. Others, myself included say that Frey just misjudged the move when she pulled out, sure its not good but it does happen, we have seen it plenty of times over the years.
Old Today, 18:33 (Ref:4228977)   #903
Adam43
14th
1% Club

European Union
New Orleans
Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!
I didn’t see it, but there has been a decision.

I presume this one:
Attached Thumbnails
IMG_3918.jpeg  
Old Today, 19:03 (Ref:4228980)   #904
Akrapovic
Veteran

Australia
Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Adam43 View Post
I didn’t see it, but there has been a decision.

I presume this one:
I don't believe that's the main incident. That's a smaller one later on.
Old Today, 19:12 (Ref:4228984)   #905
J Jay
Veteran

United Kingdom
Manchester
J Jay is going for a new world record!J Jay is going for a new world record!J Jay is going for a new world record!J Jay is going for a new world record!J Jay is going for a new world record!J Jay is going for a new world record!J Jay is going for a new world record!J Jay is going for a new world record!
Yeah, that one was when all the cars were slowing down for the FCY for #17.

As for the Schiavoni incident, it's a small judgement error with huge consequences. It will happen again to other drivers, and I hope that each time it does, it is judged fairly and accurately.
Old Today, 19:53 (Ref:4228990)   #906
v8supes
Veteran

v8supes should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
30 second post race penalty for the Iron Dames for the incident with #60 Porsche