Home  
Site Partners: SpotterGuides Veloce Books  
Related Sites: Classic Cars Monthly Your Link Here  

Go Back   TenTenths Motorsport Forum > Historic Racing & Motorsport History > Historic Racing Today

Old Today, 12:29 (Ref:4231402)   #651
Peter Mallett
The Honourable Mallett
20KPINAL

England
Here and there
Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Quote:
Originally Posted by morninggents View Post
A bit late in replying but these cars are great - particularly car no. 712 with the massive manifold pipes. As I get older I'm appreciating this era of cars far more.
I'm inclined to agree Peter, whilst they do drop more oil than the Torrey Canyon, they are entertaining. But I'm also beginning to enjoy the pre 66 GP cars, along with the early F3 and Formula Juniors.
Old Today, 14:04 (Ref:4231417)   #652
E.B
Veteran

United Kingdom
About 7kms East of Albert Park Melbourne
E.B will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameE.B will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameE.B will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameE.B will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameE.B will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameE.B will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameE.B will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameE.B will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameE.B will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Quote:
Originally Posted by morninggents View Post
A bit late in replying but these cars are great - particularly car no. 712 with the massive manifold pipes. As I get older I'm appreciating this era of cars far more.
Im going out on a limb a bit here, but if it is the car I am thinking of it has a Gypsy Moth Aero engine in it! I have watched a video of it on yt of it at Spa, narrow rear track going through Eau Rouge with opposite lock. Magnificent piece of machinery. As for the car AFAIK it is a GN Parker Special.

I also find as I get older I am liking cars that in my youth I had no time for, primarily pre-war cars. I blame it on Bob for getting me on that path with all the wonderful photos...., and now Peter. Thanks to JR of this Parish I am now an avid Talbot fan!

Im also with Peter on the FJs and 60's F1 cars
Old Today, 14:35 (Ref:4231419)   #653
Peter Mallett
The Honourable Mallett
20KPINAL

England
Here and there
Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!
It's the back end of the week so here's some back ends.......
Attached Thumbnails
BDC 2024 FISCAR Practice (652).jpg   BDC 2024 FISCAR Practice (795).jpg   GC HSCC DBT 28 July 2024 (19).jpg  

HGPCA 24_08 (328).jpg   HTC 24_08 (317).jpg   Pre 66 Touring Cars 23_08 (178).jpg  

Old Today, 19:02 (Ref:4231444)   #654
bauble
Veteran

England
Potton, far from the madding crowd.
bauble will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebauble will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebauble will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebauble will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebauble will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebauble will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebauble will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebauble will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebauble will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebauble will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
It seems that someone likes a shapely rear end. So;
Attached Thumbnails
1604.JPG   1618.JPG   1608.JPG  

1704.JPG   1648.JPG   1654.JPG  

Old Today, 19:05 (Ref:4231446)   #655
bauble
Veteran

England
bauble will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebauble will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebauble will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebauble will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebauble will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebauble will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebauble will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebauble will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebauble will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebauble will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Other views ae available;
Attached Thumbnails
874.jpg   877.jpg   883.jpg  

893.jpg   895.jpg   896.jpg  

Old Today, 19:08 (Ref:4231448)   #656
bauble
Veteran

England
And other types;
Attached Thumbnails
1469.JPG   1476.JPG   1521.JPG  

1524.JPG   1484.JPG   1539.JPG