Home  
Site Partners: SpotterGuides Veloce Books  
Related Sites: Your Link Here  

Go Back   TenTenths Motorsport Forum > Single Seater Racing > Formula One

Old Today, 00:22 (Ref:4232693)   #51
Richard C
Veteran

United States
Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Quote:
Originally Posted by AndrewCherry View Post
Trying to be fair to Perez at least on the fastest lap thing - he was carrying car damage and was up against Leclerc trying to do the same on the same lap in a car which was already quicker all weekend (not that I think Perez would have done beaten him normally, but he stood less than no chance in those circumstances, hardly see why they bothered trying). The rest of his race/weekend though was pretty dire, and he wasn't just a shade over the line at the start, it was a good metre. That's just weird.
I almost mentioned Perez's car damage. It clearly impacted his pace. Why put him in such a position to embarrass himself at his home GP.

Richard
Old Today, 07:47 (Ref:4232710)   #52
steve_r
Veteran

Lord Howe Island
European Capital of Culture 2008
steve_r is going for a new world record!steve_r is going for a new world record!steve_r is going for a new world record!steve_r is going for a new world record!steve_r is going for a new world record!steve_r is going for a new world record!steve_r is going for a new world record!
One day perhaps someone senior at RBR will call out the dreadful on track antics by their golden child. But not today. So the man-child will not learn.

Instead Horner comes out with some irrelevant drivel about Norris' speed going into the corner. And his race engineer dismisses everything as due to whinging of the opposition.
Old Today, 08:47 (Ref:4232714)   #53
Akrapovic
Veteran

Australia
Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Richard C View Post
I almost mentioned Perez's car damage. It clearly impacted his pace. Why put him in such a position to embarrass himself at his home GP.

Richard
Because there was no reason not to.

If he managed it, they took the point off Ferrari. If he didn't, he lost no points.

There was no down side.
Old Today, 09:13 (Ref:4232716)   #54
GingerPixel
Racer

GingerPixel should be qualifying in the top 10 on the gridGingerPixel should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
A pretty absurd weekend for RB. Not really what you'd expect from a team participating in top level sport. I think it's interesting that whenever Max starts running people off the road his response is, "oh well the car isn't fast enough". These two things are not related mate.
Old Today, 10:53 (Ref:4232731)   #55
Kingair
Veteran

Kingair should be qualifying in the top 10 on the gridKingair should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Lando just needs to put Mad Max into the wall!
Old Today, 10:59 (Ref:4232732)   #56
P38 in workshop
Veteran

P38 in workshop has a lot of promise if they can keep it on the circuit!
I enjoyed the Mercedes battle,they should be congratulated for keeping it close and clean.Ferrari may well be wondering if they made a wise move earlier in the year-I know I do.
Old Today, 11:06 (Ref:4232733)   #57
crmalcolm
Veteran

Nepal
Exactly where I need to be.
crmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kingair View Post
Lando just needs to put Mad Max into the wall!
- 2024 and that is the type of racing that you would like to see encouraged?

It staggers me that someone would actually encourage or condone a deliberate act that could cause serious harm (or worse).

Quote:
Originally Posted by P38 in workshop View Post
they should be congratulated for keeping it close and clean.