Home  
Site Partners: SpotterGuides Veloce Books  
Related Sites: Your Link Here  

Go Back   TenTenths Motorsport Forum > 10 Tenths Motorsport > Announcements and Feedback

Old 2 Apr 2001, 18:39 (Ref:76659)   #1
Craig
Race Official
Veteran

Denmark
Craig has a real shot at the championship!Craig has a real shot at the championship!Craig has a real shot at the championship!Craig has a real shot at the championship!Craig has a real shot at the championship!Craig has a real shot at the championship!
Firstly I would like to welcome all of our new members and forum affiliates - things really are starting to pick up here, and that can only be good news for all of us.

There are, however, several points which I feel I should raise before they get out of hand. Please read them carefully and, if applicable, modify your behaviour accordingly.

Attachments

Some users have taken to attaching images to an excessive number of their posts. Please keep in mind that this takes up valuable server space, as well as slowing down the database, and the speed at which the pages are rendered in your browser. Please only attach an image when it's genuinely needed to make your point.

Polls

This is a *discussion forum* - NOT a polling booth! I appreciate that the 'start poll' option is somwhat of a new toy since we introduced it, but I feel it is being abused to a degree. A general rule of thumb should be, if asking a simple question in the forum will gain the results as starting a poll, then go with the question... it's what this forum is here for, after all!!

Signatures & Links

As per our forum rules, we do NOT permit signature files of any sort, nor do we permit users to post links to other sites - EXCEPT where appropriate to a given topic. For example, if someone were to ask where they could see photos from the BTCC Media Day recently then it is, in my view, a genuine reason to post a link to Redshoes' site. Other than this, you must use the Cool Sites forum.

I am sure you can appreciate that these three simple guidelines help us to keep the place free of all the junk you get on other forums and remain 'The Friendly Forum'