Home  
Site Partners: SpotterGuides Veloce Books  
Related Sites: Your Link Here  

Go Back   TenTenths Motorsport Forum > Saloon & Sportscar Racing > Sportscar & GT Racing

Old 1 Jun 2004, 20:11 (Ref:990780)   #76
tblincoe
Veteran

tblincoe should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
great to have you here steve. first off, have you guys sorted out the issues that plagued the b160-judd during the test days? also, a hot topic on this forum as well as the alms forum has been what has happened to the two r&s MkIIIC's that intersport owns. This car was very fast in the hands of Jim Matthews and was high up in the order at lemans in 2002 and 2003 before the car went out near half way.
Old 1 Jun 2004, 20:37 (Ref:990802)   #77
steve748
Rookie

steve748 should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
quickly ( as i have to cook my tea!)have worked with intersport ( lent them the lola mg we had while theirs was being repaired/modded at lola)since 3 rivers alms and did all the remaining '03 races with them, with the aer engine and then the judd which was run at atlanta.didnt do sebring with them as was on the T400R's with chamberlain .... but situations change and did LeMans test and Monza with them ( just helping out on the b2k/44 at monza).Think john still has the r&s back in the states but not sure what plans he has for them.As for the test day clutch problems we have our ideas what caused them and have modified accordingly.but as you know racing is a strange game and just when you think its right it will bite you in the arse!Anyway the race prep continues and hopefully we will get it as near perfect as possible ( budget permitting!!)what i think is needed over here is the same enthusiasm that the US has towards the alms. i really enjoy that series but dont think that the lmes has got it quite right.Get the feeling its just the ACO making a few extra euros seeing how the alms has done.maybe the europeans arent quite as big petrol heads as the US are.all i know is that theres 3 races in 4 weeks across the us and i'm gonna get earache off the girlfriend!