Related Sites: Your Link Here  

Go Back   TenTenths Motorsport Forum > General Forums > Virtual Racers

Old 16 Sep 2003, 07:15 (Ref:720334)   #226
Damon
Veteran

United Kingdom
Hampshire, England
Damon should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
I'm hoping tonight that we'll have Spud, Ayse, pirenzo, Ozy, me, Dani, Tony and Rob. Everyone has said they 'should' be able to make it so here's hoping.
Old 16 Sep 2003, 07:15 (Ref:720335)   #227
pirenzo
Veteran

United Kingdom
London, UK
pirenzo should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridpirenzo should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridpirenzo should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
Well i will do that. But you realise that after a few laps i will get a DQ appear on my pit board as i go through...
Old 16 Sep 2003, 07:17 (Ref:720336)   #228
Aysedasi
Team Crouton
20KPINAL

England
Lymington, New Forest, England
Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Quote:
Originally posted by Damon
I'm hoping tonight that we'll have Spud, Ayse, pirenzo, Ozy, me, Dani, Tony and Rob. Everyone has said they 'should' be able to make it so here's hoping.
I thought Tony still had wheel probs?

Is Dani sorted with VROC?
Old 16 Sep 2003, 07:18 (Ref:720339)   #229
Aysedasi
Team Crouton
20KPINAL

England
Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Quote:
Originally posted by pirenzo
Well i will do that. But you realise that after a few laps i will get a DQ appear on my pit board as i go through...
If you want to give it a try, I'm sure we're all prepared to understand your situation p.
Old 16 Sep 2003, 07:19 (Ref:720341)   #230
pirenzo
Veteran

United Kingdom
London, UK
pirenzo should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridpirenzo should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridpirenzo should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
Tony wanted to race anyway i thought
Old 16 Sep 2003, 07:20 (Ref:720343)   #231
pirenzo
Veteran

United Kingdom
London, UK
Quote:
Originally posted by Aysedasi
If you want to give it a try, I'm sure we're all prepared to understand your situation p.
OK. But you'll have to tell me when to stop because i won't know when the race is over. And try and keep track of my position too

Cya later, i really have to go to school now!
Old 16 Sep 2003, 07:20 (Ref:720344)   #232
Aysedasi
Team Crouton
20KPINAL

England
Excellent. I was beginning to think we could be down to three with your problems. It would be a real shame for the first race of the season - we need as good a turn-out as possible.
Old 16 Sep 2003, 07:23 (Ref:720350)   #233
Aysedasi
Team Crouton
20KPINAL

England
What about Johan (Meissner)? He seemed quite keen at one stage - anyone heard anything from him?
Old 16 Sep 2003, 09:23 (Ref:720449)   #234
JMeissner
Subscriber
Veteran

Sweden
Sweden
JMeissner should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridJMeissner should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
Hehe, here I am...

Well, I was very active at one point earlier. Lowered my rank, raced often and so on. But for me to get motivation I need to race with people that I have some other connection than never having seen before.

Unfotiunately I never got to race with any of you guys during my active period and my motivation was lost. Instead Live For Speed S1 was released and catched me. I currently race there with a couple of guys I know more or less.

But what is this all about then?
Old 16 Sep 2003, 12:05 (Ref:720608)   #235
Aysedasi
Team Crouton
20KPINAL

England
The league, Johan, the TTFL! Once you take part, you won't even look at Live for Speed again.

Its the first race tonight. Kyalami in the Brabham. Intermediate Long (24 laps) with a 30 minute practice session for the grid placings immediately before hand.

Go on, you know it makes sense.....
Old 16 Sep 2003, 12:25 (Ref:720638)   #236
JMeissner
Subscriber
Veteran

Sweden
Sweden
JMeissner should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridJMeissner should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
Ah, sounds interestning indeed. Though I can't make it tonight, I'm going away at 18.00 BST... I guess the race starts later than that...
Old 16 Sep 2003, 14:02 (Ref:720758)   #237
Aysedasi
Team Crouton
20KPINAL

England
8 pm. Shame. Maybe next time (2 weeks time).
Old 16 Sep 2003, 16:59 (Ref:720953)   #238
rdjones
Take That Fan
Veteran

England
Leeds, Yorkshire
rdjones should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridrdjones should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridrdjones should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridrdjones should be qualifying in the top 3 on the grid
Good News - The repairs to my wheel have worked so I'm in for 2nite, remember I have been no where near this game for a longtime so anything could happen.
Old 16 Sep 2003, 17:12 (Ref:720964)   #239
Aysedasi
Team Crouton
20KPINAL

England
Well done Rob. Good to see you back in the cockpit.

I probably won't be posting here again beore tonight race. At the moment, as I've heard nothing else, I'm assuming I'm hosting. I'll be in the chatroom by about 7.50 p.m. looking for the 8.00 p.m. prompt start. See as many of you as possible there.....
Old 16 Sep 2003, 17:17 (Ref:720970)   #240
pirenzo
Veteran

United Kingdom
London, UK
See ya there!
Old 16 Sep 2003, 17:37 (Ref:721002)   #241
Damon
Veteran

United Kingdom
Hampshire, England
Yep, see you there guys, looking forward to it.
Old 16 Sep 2003, 19:47 (Ref:721118)   #242
Tony_Simpson
Veteran

Tony_Simpson should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
ooops Sorry I missed the race breifing. No real excuse except I forgot.

How did it go anyway?????
Old 16 Sep 2003, 19:50 (Ref:721121)   #243
rdjones
Take That Fan
Veteran

England
Leeds, Yorkshire
rdjones should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridrdjones should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridrdjones should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridrdjones should be qualifying in the top 3 on the grid
Well I got disco'd after 3 laps, qualifying was quite close and it was pretty close as I left as had just been lapped...........
Old 16 Sep 2003, 20:16 (Ref:721141)   #244
pirenzo
Veteran

United Kingdom
London, UK
Quote:
Originally posted by Tony_Simpson
ooops Sorry I missed the race breifing. No real excuse except I forgot.

How did it go anyway?????
**** for me. Their not really listening to me in the chatroom, so i'll just say what happened to me here.

Lap 1 clashed with Owen.

Lap 4, and two other times. Thrown off road by wheel spiking without warning. happened at T4, 7 and 1.

In between i was catching Owen quite rapidly, so you can imagine i'm pretty ****ed off.
Old 16 Sep 2003, 20:35 (Ref:721155)   #245
Damon
Veteran

United Kingdom
Hampshire, England
I'm not wanting to undermine or go above my station here but I thought this may be a good ulternative to the seemingly out of action official.

TTFL Season 2 - Race 1: Kyalami
Qualifying Results:
Pos Driver Time Diff Laps
1. Aysedasi 1m20.552s 15
2. William Campbell 1m20.560s 00.008s 12
3. Owen Woodwards 1m20.707s 00.155s 19
4. Nathan Hill 1m21.063s 00.511s 13
5. Rob Jones 1m34.181s 13.629s 7

Race Results:
Pos Driver Time Diff
1. Aysedasi 32m50.657s
2. Nathan Hill 32m55.200s 04.543s
3. Owen Woodwards 32m58.646s 07.989s
4. William Campbell 33m16.886s 26.229s
5. Rob Jones 3m56.410s 22 lap(s)

Championship Standings after Round 1:
1. Aysedasi 10
2. Damon 8
3. ozywoodwards 6
4. pirenzo 5
5. rdjones 4

Hope that is ok by everyone. I thought it might be a good idea to have someone post this after every race.

Last edited by Damon; 16 Sep 2003 at 20:37.
Old 16 Sep 2003, 20:37 (Ref:721158)   #246
ozywoodwards
Veteran

United Kingdom
Chorlton, Manchester
ozywoodwards should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
just looked at accident, and IMHO racing accident. both close together going into a corner, looked like a bit of a warp on pirenzo's car pushed him into mine. just one of those things
Old 16 Sep 2003, 20:38 (Ref:721159)   #247
ozywoodwards
Veteran

United Kingdom
Chorlton, Manchester
also BTW I'm willing to put my name down as race report writer if that position is still open. i nead to flex my literary muscles b4 i start back at uni!
Old 16 Sep 2003, 20:39 (Ref:721162)   #248
Damon
Veteran

United Kingdom
Hampshire, England
go for it!
Old 16 Sep 2003, 20:41 (Ref:721163)   #249
ozywoodwards
Veteran

United Kingdom
Chorlton, Manchester
and it also appears that i NEED to be able to spell NEED.
Old 16 Sep 2003, 20:41 (Ref:721164)   #250
pirenzo
Veteran

United Kingdom
London, UK
yeah, i'm fine with that (with the exception of all in the above post)

And this is the race graph. I posted this more to console myself that if i hadn't had the above problems, and of course the T1 clash (which now i see it look like a bit of a stupid move by me really), i at least had the pace to be up with you guys.