Site Partners: SpotterGuides Veloce Books  
Related Sites: Your Link Here  

Go Back   TenTenths Motorsport Forum > Road Car Forums > Road Car Forum

Old 17 Aug 2024, 14:27 (Ref:4222952)   #2576
Gerard C
Veteran

France
My place
Gerard C is going for a new world record!Gerard C is going for a new world record!Gerard C is going for a new world record!Gerard C is going for a new world record!Gerard C is going for a new world record!Gerard C is going for a new world record!
This Caddy is a pure wonder, a real vestige of a glorious past!
Old 17 Aug 2024, 14:37 (Ref:4222953)   #2577
Adam43
14th
1% Club

European Union
New Orleans
Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Quote:
Originally Posted by joeb View Post
General Lee sighting outside my office this afternoon https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/202...b710134f89.jpg
Quote:
Originally Posted by fieldodreams79 View Post
Nice! I saw a real one, from Season 2 - a jump car a few weeks ago. They had to bend the front frame back into place but still has the 440 Hemi with straight pipes. They say it sounds nice

It was in the same room as an original Batmobile, a bunch of FAST cars, Mike Tyson's former Murcielago and right next to Eleanor. Some really good, authentic stuff from George Barris. You just need to go into Gatlinburg.

https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/202...57569da480.jpg

My phone got fried the very next day and I didn't have a chance to post.
These are too shiny. Bo and Luke never kept it that clean. And as for Daisy…

It’s great how they had to source these cars. Stock piling them, converting different model years. Weren’t some of them never road cars having been written off before or something?
Old 17 Aug 2024, 14:41 (Ref:4222954)   #2578
Adam43
14th
1% Club

European Union
New Orleans
Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Quote:
Originally Posted by broadrun96 View Post
I passed an actual running and seemingly rust free TR8 convertible this afternoon. Was so surprised I didn't get a picture cause capturing a unicorn in the wild is not something you're ready for. I'll keep my eye out for him now
This one really is a no photo didn’t happen post. It is so unbelievable.
Old 17 Aug 2024, 18:29 (Ref:4222963)   #2579
E.B
Veteran

United Kingdom
About 7kms East of Albert Park Melbourne
E.B will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameE.B will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameE.B will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameE.B will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameE.B will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameE.B will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameE.B will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameE.B will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameE.B will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Ridiculous thing spotted in Spain this afternoon. A Ford StreetKa. Never seen one down under thats for sure.
Attached Thumbnails
IMG_4220.jpeg  
Old 17 Aug 2024, 19:29 (Ref:4222969)   #2580
Mike Harte
Veteran

United Kingdom
W. Yorkshire
Mike Harte will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMike Harte will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMike Harte will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMike Harte will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMike Harte will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMike Harte will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMike Harte will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMike Harte will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMike Harte will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
That thing is hideous!
Old 17 Aug 2024, 19:50 (Ref:4222970)   #2581
joeb
Race Official
Veteran

United States
Baton Rouge, LA
joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gerard C View Post
This Caddy is a pure wonder, a real vestige of a glorious past!
It was monstrous and a 2-door!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Adam43 View Post
There must be some sharp debris on the way in. They’ve all got flat tyres.
There seemed to be no theme to this show, but there were judges for some reason. Lots of slammed things, some muscle cars, various levels of restomods, foreign, domestic, it had it all!

My wife got a pic, but missed a 1978 MGB. Only significance is that my dad had that car before I came along and then it went away for less important things.
Old 17 Aug 2024, 20:45 (Ref:4222976)   #2582
fieldodreams79
Veteran

United States
The Dirty South
fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Speaking of hideous, I saw a murdered out Cybertruck yesterday. Terrible pic front he bank drive thru...
Old 17 Aug 2024, 22:31 (Ref:4222979)   #2583
broadrun96
Veteran

United States
broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Quote:
This one really is a no photo didn’t happen post. It is so unbelievable.
I know, the chance of her looking so good was so low I honestly thought it was a Fiat of a bit later from the nose. Then big ass Triumph stuff down the side at the rockers.

I will find it again and be ready
Old 18 Aug 2024, 00:34 (Ref:4222990)   #2584
Adam43
14th
1% Club

European Union
New Orleans
You thought it was a Fiat? Now you’re just being nasty.
Old 18 Aug 2024, 01:14 (Ref:4222995)   #2585
joeb
Race Official
Veteran

United States
Baton Rouge, LA
joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Quote:
Originally Posted by fieldodreams79 View Post
Speaking of hideous, I saw a murdered out Cybertruck yesterday. Terrible pic front he bank drive thru...
I've come to enjoy the cyber truck. Not because I think it is good in any way, but because it is so ridiculous that it is like Halloween on the road and it makes me laugh every time!
Old 18 Aug 2024, 01:16 (Ref:4222996)   #2586
joeb
Race Official
Veteran

United States
Baton Rouge, LA
Factory option I'm sure.
Old 18 Aug 2024, 01:18 (Ref:4222997)   #2587
Adam43
14th
1% Club

European Union
New Orleans
The wing is made from old filler caps.
Old 18 Aug 2024, 02:47 (Ref:4223001)   #2588
JHamilton
Veteran

United States
Atlanta, GA
JHamilton is the undisputed Champion of the World!JHamilton is the undisputed Champion of the World!JHamilton is the undisputed Champion of the World!JHamilton is the undisputed Champion of the World!JHamilton is the undisputed Champion of the World!JHamilton is the undisputed Champion of the World!JHamilton is the undisputed Champion of the World!JHamilton is the undisputed Champion of the World!JHamilton is the undisputed Champion of the World!JHamilton is the undisputed Champion of the World!JHamilton is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Quote:
Factory option I'm sure.
Man, that used to be a cool car. I want to save them all!
Old 18 Aug 2024, 06:31 (Ref:4223019)   #2589
Gerard C
Veteran

France
My place
Gerard C is going for a new world record!Gerard C is going for a new world record!Gerard C is going for a new world record!Gerard C is going for a new world record!Gerard C is going for a new world record!Gerard C is going for a new world record!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mike Harte View Post
That thing is hideous!
When they first introduced it the question asked was « who will buy that ». Nor the dealers’ wifes neither concierges was the answer!
Old 18 Aug 2024, 19:50 (Ref:4223060)   #2590
broadrun96
Veteran

United States
broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Quote:
You thought it was a Fiat? Now you’re just being nasty.
Hey, I've seen more wedge front Fiat spyders than TR8s. When you hear hoofbeats think horsey not zebra comes to mind
Old 18 Aug 2024, 20:57 (Ref:4223070)   #2591
E.B
Veteran

United Kingdom
E.B will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameE.B will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameE.B will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameE.B will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameE.B will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameE.B will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameE.B will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameE.B will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameE.B will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Quote:
I've come to enjoy the cyber truck. Not because I think it is good in any way, but because it is so ridiculous that it is like Halloween on the road and it makes me laugh every time!

https://twitter.com/IAPonomarenko/st...18156436676859
Old 20 Aug 2024, 21:16 (Ref:4223255)   #2592
fieldodreams79
Veteran

United States
The Dirty South
fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Abbeville South Cackalack. What's with the antennas on the end of the bumpers?
Old 20 Aug 2024, 21:21 (Ref:4223257)   #2593
Mike Harte
Veteran

United Kingdom
W. Yorkshire
Mike Harte will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMike Harte will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMike Harte will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMike Harte will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMike Harte will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMike Harte will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMike Harte will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMike Harte will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMike Harte will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
So that the driver doesn't scuff the wheels on the curbs/side walks.
Old 21 Aug 2024, 00:22 (Ref:4223263)   #2594
broadrun96
Veteran

United States
Yeah, old school truck curb feelers. Definitely period correct old guy kit
Old 21 Aug 2024, 08:38 (Ref:4223284)   #2595
Gerard C
Veteran

France
My place
Yep,parking radars when electricity had yet to be invented! Nice catch.
Old 21 Aug 2024, 23:36 (Ref:4223346)   #2596
E.B
Veteran

United Kingdom
Never before have I seen one of these before, or even heard of them tbh, but here in all its chocked up glory and spotted in a car yard in Spain today...

Oh and something I spotted on the side at the bottom rear of the front guard was a Pinifarina badge.

A Cadillac "Bayview" Ragtop, by Pininfarina.

Oh and looks like on an AND (Andorra?) tag.

Edit: Maybe the Bayview bit is not the model, but as it says Bayview Ft Lauderdale, maybe thats the dealer name.
Attached Thumbnails
IMG_4243.jpeg   IMG_4242.jpeg  

Last edited by E.B; 21 Aug 2024 at 23:56.
Old 21 Aug 2024, 23:44 (Ref:4223347)   #2597
E.B
Veteran

United Kingdom
At the same car yard was a 2CV Charlestone, and with a very fancy two headed horse badge on the bonnet I have never noticed before on others, even the Charlestone version..

Hope it shows ok. Should do if you click it to enlarge. Im sure Gerard will know if that is normal or aftermarket.

Also same spot was this Triumph Twin that looked reasonably modern.
Attached Thumbnails
IMG_4239.jpeg   IMG_4244.jpeg  
Old 22 Aug 2024, 05:23 (Ref:4223364)   #2598
Gerard C
Veteran

France
My place
Well spent time, tsk! The Caddy might be an Allanté but I stand to be corrected. Yes, nice Charleston - a sought after version if genuine - and yes again the bonnet mascotte is after market. Couldn't be homologated, good tribute to Jaguar and the power under the hood.
Old 22 Aug 2024, 05:27 (Ref:4223365)   #2599
Gerard C
Veteran

France
My place
If I'm correct the rats bike is based on a modern Bonnie.If you have the opportunity to detail it again, just look how cleverly the designers managed to hide the throttle bodies and put them in carb guise.
Old 22 Aug 2024, 05:34 (Ref:4223366)   #2600
Gerard C
Veteran

France
My place
Proof in the clafoutis aux pruneaux, the cabriolet has been bought from Ed Morse a famous Cadillac dealer located at Fort Lauderdale. AND is the sticker for Andora as you stated.
Did I tell you about my aventures at Fort Lauderdale and in Andorra before? No news from Ed Morse so far. Hope all is well! https://www.bayviewcadillac.com