Home  
Site Partners: SpotterGuides Veloce Books  
Related Sites: Your Link Here  

Go Back   TenTenths Motorsport Forum > Single Seater Racing > Formula One

Old 1 Oct 2002, 14:04 (Ref:393083)   #251
Sato san
Veteran

United Kingdom
Sato san should be qualifying in the top 10 on the gridSato san should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
yer...and thats racing too !
Old 1 Oct 2002, 14:14 (Ref:393093)   #252
Red
Veteran

Romania
Bucharest, Romania
Red should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
I'd call both of the situation as goofes rather than racing! Racing would be better fit to what I depicted above...
Old 1 Oct 2002, 19:15 (Ref:393368)   #253
stratcat
Rookie

stratcat should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
i don't think either one of them qualifies as a racing incident... i think they both qualify as yet another example of baby ralphie... overshadowed by big brother and outshined by his teammate... i've seen ralph crash into many drivers when he was at Jordon, as well as with his current ride... and why is it that when he places in the top 6 or even the top 3 (at press conf.) he always has something negative to say about the teams performance and he looks like he is going to cry... what a puss! do you think Ralph might be just a little prejudice... hell even Michael seems to smile more when he is around JPM than ralphie does...

i think multiple owners in the paddock are all saying the same thing... "i thought ralph would be more like his brother... guess not"... and talk about slamming your teammate... ralph has done nothing but that... JPM will never be as good as my big brother, JPM needs to know who #1 is around here, me prince ralphie... no team orders! no team orders... i won't listen, i'll hold my breath...

comment from other F1 fans here at work regarding Ralph, "has he passed anybody this year without the aid of a blue flag"... thats extreme... but i think the statement has some, some basis in the truth...

if you ask me, and i already know none of you did... Ralphie needs to do a little better than having a temper tantrum, sitting at the back of the pack, not even trying to make his way back through the field, forgetting to listen to his radio (oh thats right last time it broke) and as usual... blame it on anything but his lack of driving skill (as compared to the rest of the field)... "There wasn't a lot of room there at all. Anyway, before giving an accurate opinion I should have a proper look at the TV images first,"... what a spoiled brat! just admit you tried to break later than your teammate and in the end, took the two of you off the course...
Old 1 Oct 2002, 19:27 (Ref:393376)   #254
Sato san
Veteran

United Kingdom
Sato san should be qualifying in the top 10 on the gridSato san should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
i think that is taking Ralfs faults too far......

the way i see it , Ralf has 2 problems with his career ..

the first one is the problem he has in competing in a race situation against his brother......

the second is that sometimes he trys to out wit montoya by saying silly things to the press , which is stupid as Montoya is the worst person he could play this game with as JUAN makes it quite clear that he doesnt really care what Ralf does or even thinks . Montoya has too much of a strong personality to be affected by stuff like that .

As ive said before , Ralf is a good driver . But until he sorts these 2 issues out with his career , i think that it will always hold back his progress as a future champion of the sport .

Last edited by Sato san; 1 Oct 2002 at 19:30.

Tags
jpm