Home  
Site Partners: SpotterGuides Veloce Books  
Related Sites: Your Link Here  

Go Back   TenTenths Motorsport Forum > Saloon & Sportscar Racing > Sportscar & GT Racing > ACO Regulated Series

Old 18 Jun 2024, 13:59 (Ref:4215882)   #251
joeb
Race Official
Veteran

United States
Baton Rouge, LA
joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Quote:
Originally Posted by seanyb505 View Post
So far it appears there's no replays available on Max. Missed Hyperpole today, now I have to read about what happened like I'm in school.
I think the replays are available. I saw them during the race.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Coach Ep View Post
I didn't have any issues with Max incl. instant replays. Just ended my trial subscription, really enjoyed the full ad free coverage!
No commercials was amazing. My only gripe is that they switched to Eurosport comms for the race after having the WEC team during all the previous sessions at Le Mans and all the previous races.
Old 19 Jun 2024, 09:14 (Ref:4216002)   #252
S griffin
Veteran

S griffin is going for a new world record!S griffin is going for a new world record!S griffin is going for a new world record!S griffin is going for a new world record!S griffin is going for a new world record!S griffin is going for a new world record!S griffin is going for a new world record!
It was nice of Quest to show a few hours during the night using Eurosport's feed. Glad I got see some of the race as a result
Old 27 Jun 2024, 22:54 (Ref:4217082)   #253
Adam43
14th
1% Club

European Union
New Orleans
Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Just gone into Eurosport and there was a pop up saying that to stream Eurosport you will have to use Discovery+ from July 22nd. I guess that won’t make any difference. Hopefully the picture quality will be the same.

I’m pretty sure for, comments round here the commercial free version is still there for WEC. And hopefully the cycling too which I watch.

They’ve essentially me an email about it so I’m hoping for a good deal to move too.
Old 28 Jun 2024, 13:45 (Ref:4217134)   #254
Simmi
Veteran

United Kingdom
Simmi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameSimmi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameSimmi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameSimmi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameSimmi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameSimmi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameSimmi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameSimmi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameSimmi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Quote:
Originally Posted by Adam43 View Post
Just gone into Eurosport and there was a pop up saying that to stream Eurosport you will have to use Discovery+ from July 22nd. I guess that won’t make any difference. Hopefully the picture quality will be the same.

I’m pretty sure for, comments round here the commercial free version is still there for WEC. And hopefully the cycling too which I watch.

They’ve essentially me an email about it so I’m hoping for a good deal to move too.
Yeah Discovery+ is a good product and works very similar to Eurosport Player. They've had qualy and races with the world feed commercial-free so far this season from WEC.

And it's got every cycling race under the sun too - at least that's been the case in the UK. Enjoy the TDF if you're tuning in. That's my day job, working for one of the teams.
Old 28 Jun 2024, 13:52 (Ref:4217136)   #255
Adam43
14th
1% Club

European Union
New Orleans
Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!
How on Earth do I watch a WEC race?

Thanks for the confirmation.

That’s ace. I will be watching the TDF. I only really watch the grand tours. Obvious the TDF is the one.

Have a good race. Who should I be supporting?
Old 28 Jun 2024, 17:46 (Ref:4217157)   #256
Simmi
Veteran

United Kingdom
Simmi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameSimmi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameSimmi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameSimmi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameSimmi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameSimmi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameSimmi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameSimmi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameSimmi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Quote:
Originally Posted by Adam43 View Post
Have a good race. Who should I be supporting?
Thanks! Should be a good one this year. INEOS Grenadiers is my team.
Old 28 Jun 2024, 18:09 (Ref:4217158)   #257
Adam43
14th
1% Club

European Union
New Orleans
How on Earth do I watch a WEC race?

G’s last tour. I hope he has a good one. Also hoping Bernal is on good form and Pidcock can grab a stage.

Good luck.
Old 29 Jun 2024, 05:20 (Ref:4217182)   #258
deggis
Veteran

Finland
deggis is going for a new world record!deggis is going for a new world record!deggis is going for a new world record!deggis is going for a new world record!deggis is going for a new world record!deggis is going for a new world record!deggis is going for a new world record!
In many other countries both EurosportPlayer and Discovery+ are ending and replaced with HBO Max next month, and as you can guess the price goes up a lot.
Old 29 Jun 2024, 12:20 (Ref:4217204)   #259
S griffin
Veteran

S griffin is going for a new world record!S griffin is going for a new world record!S griffin is going for a new world record!S griffin is going for a new world record!S griffin is going for a new world record!S griffin is going for a new world record!S griffin is going for a new world record!
I'm not surprised their ending. They don't seem to get the viewing. Not a lot they can do about it
Old 29 Jun 2024, 12:21 (Ref:4217205)   #260
crooky
Racer

crooky should be qualifying in the top 10 on the gridcrooky should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Quote:
Originally Posted by deggis View Post
In many other countries both EurosportPlayer and Discovery+ are ending and replaced with HBO Max next month, and as you can guess the price goes up a lot.
Presumably not the UK as Sky essentially acts as a HBO channel over here?
Old 29 Jun 2024, 13:52 (Ref:4217213)   #261
Adam43
14th
1% Club

European Union
New Orleans
Quote:
Originally Posted by S griffin View Post
I'm not surprised their ending. They don't seem to get the viewing. Not a lot they can do about it
Eurosport or Discovery+?
I have no context for this? What is good viewing and what do they get?
Old 2 Jul 2024, 11:49 (Ref:4217578)   #262
broadrun96
Veteran

United States
broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!
I just wished my Discovery Plus here was y'alls Discovery+ over there to stream better stuff. Or that all gets added to Max and I can just magically fly to another country to stream a bit. But at least I found LM was commercial free on Max so that was nice, let's see if Brazil is as well