Related Sites: Your Link Here  

Go Back   TenTenths Motorsport Forum > Single Seater Racing > Formula One

Old 22 Mar 2002, 18:50 (Ref:241815)   #251
Speedworx
Veteran

United Kingdom
Northamptonshire
Speedworx should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Montoya did nothing wrong. Why penaalise for a racing incident?????

They just wanted to make up for the mess in Australia.
Old 22 Mar 2002, 18:52 (Ref:241818)   #252
Dr. Austin
Veteran

Dr. Austin should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Damon

"Instead of insulting the rest of us with claims of bias on our part, why not remove your rose tinted glasses and look at what actually happened."

And the cow jumped over the moon. Anyone who understands weight transfer knows how to address undesteer. And I think schumacher probably understands those dynamics. That's why the car understeered.

Last edited by Dr. Austin; 22 Mar 2002 at 18:54.
Old 22 Mar 2002, 18:53 (Ref:241819)   #253
Dr. Austin
Veteran

Quote:
Originally posted by hakkiman
Montoya did nothing wrong. Why penaalise for a racing incident?????

They just wanted to make up for the mess in Australia.
Too bad they didn't think of that when they were in australia.
Old 22 Mar 2002, 18:56 (Ref:241820)   #254
Jay
Veteran

United Nations
Canada
Jay should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Ah geez...I went away from the forum for a few days expecting this discussion to have settled...I"m really suprised.... get on with your lives people..
"I used to hate writing, but now I enjoy it. I realized that the purpose of writing is to inflate weak ideas, obscure poor reasoning, and inhibit clarity. With a little practice, writing can be an intimidating and impenetrable fog!" - Calvin and Hobbes
Old 22 Mar 2002, 18:56 (Ref:241821)   #255
Speedworx
Veteran

United Kingdom
Northamptonshire
Speedworx should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Too true.

The think I don't understand. How can people say Montoya deserved it, when even MS said he didn't really deserve it?
Old 22 Mar 2002, 18:59 (Ref:241824)   #256
dman007
Racer

dman007 should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Damon,

Unfortunately, you will get pounded until you concede or go away.
Old 22 Mar 2002, 19:02 (Ref:241825)   #257
dman007
Racer

Quote:
Originally posted by Jay
Ah geez...I went away from the forum for a few days expecting this discussion to have settled...I"m really suprised.... get on with your lives people..
I concur.
Old 22 Mar 2002, 19:04 (Ref:241827)   #258
eatapc
Veteran

eatapc should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
To damon and others who responded to Schumacher: This is the guy who attacked Suzy and told us to "come to Atlas F1 to read what sensible and unbiased observers have to say." His most recent post was intended to stir back up a hornets' nest, which it did. I hope the moderators will review this thread and try to discourage trolls from posting stuff that wastes everyone's time.
Old 22 Mar 2002, 19:05 (Ref:241828)   #259
Dr. Austin
Veteran

Quote:
[i]Originally posted by Jay

Ah geez...I went away from the forum for a few days expecting this discussion to have settled...I"m really suprised.... get on with your lives people.. [/B]

Hey, we are keeping it restricted to one or two threads. If there is something more important to talk about, start a new thread. Or you can use your "race official" powers and close this thread.

My guess is that all this action is so good for the hit count that it would be bad for business to close down a hot thread. Take away what peope want to talk about and your forum will become a ghost town. The advertisers will really like that.

The real story of the weekend was the superb and mature drive put in by Ralf, but no one wants to talk about it. It is just much more popular around here to slagg him off, but no one can do that this week after the spanking he laid on them sunday. Start a thread praising Ralf and see how loney you will be waiting for a response.
Old 22 Mar 2002, 19:09 (Ref:241831)   #260
Peter Mallett
The Honourable Mallett
20KPINAL

England
Here and there
Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!
At Last!!!! My kitchen is finished. Oh, sorry, I thought I was in Homebuilders forum.
Old 22 Mar 2002, 19:09 (Ref:241832)   #261
Damon
Veteran

United Kingdom
Hampshire, England
Damon should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Too true eatapc, i'm irritated that I went so low as too take his comments as having any relevance. I hope he is not just posting these things to get a reaction but if he's not he clearly wasn't watching the same race as the rest of us.
Old 22 Mar 2002, 19:11 (Ref:241835)   #262
Dr. Austin
Veteran

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by eatapc

"To damon and others who responded to Schumacher: This is the guy who attacked Suzy"

Anyone who has written her knows that she is a really sweet person who doesn't deserve that kind of treatment. Of course, she gave him an intellectual spanking that was nothing but bliss to watch. And she was nice about it too! It is great that so many have defended her, but she is more than sharp enough to take care of herself.

" and told us to "come to Atlas F1 to read what sensible and unbiased observers have to say."

No surprise that someone who calls themselves "Schumacher" thinks everyone else is biased, is it?

"His most recent post was intended to stir back up a hornets' nest, which it did. I hope the moderators will review this thread and try to discourage trolls from posting stuff that wastes everyone's time."

The moderators are probably having a good laugh that everyone else shot him down so fast!
Old 22 Mar 2002, 19:17 (Ref:241843)   #263
dman007
Racer

The sad thing is, he doesn't even see it.
Old 22 Mar 2002, 19:19 (Ref:241844)   #264
Dr. Austin
Veteran

Quote:
Originally posted by Peter Mallett
At Last!!!! My kitchen is finished. Oh, sorry, I thought I was in Homebuilders forum.
Did you use traditional or european hinges? We used the european ones and the wife just loves them. Our kitchen was originally done in gold, you know, the late '70's rage.

The only reason we had to replace our Kenmore appliances was because there was no way to remodel the kitchen in modern decorum with those nasty old gold appliances. The Kenmore appliances still ran like freight trails, but they were so ugly that we couldn't even give them away. so now they are part of the gulf of mexico artificial reef system. The stove has become a monsterous Lobster honey hole and the dishwasher is the home of many Stone crabs that will be future meals. Oh, sorry, i thought i was on the Scuba forum!
Old 22 Mar 2002, 19:22 (Ref:241848)   #265
Dr. Austin
Veteran

Quote:
Originally posted by dman007
The sad thing is, he doesn't even see it.
STILL unable to address anything but me. If you want to have a non-perswonal debate, I will be happy to engage you, but the pattern you have established is three posts and then the personal attacks come out.

anything you care to discuss about motorsports is fair game, but this personal **** is too lame. Someone give this guy a link to speednet where the level of discourse might be more to his liking.
Old 22 Mar 2002, 19:32 (Ref:241860)   #266
dman007
Racer

It is interesting that you thought I was referring to you. Step 1 is accepting that you have a problem. There is hope.

You don't want to debate, you want to "pound them until they concede or go away." Sorry but that isn't debating, it is getting lectured to by you. You can't get it through your thick skull. It is OK to disagree. Look at your posts. You disect and cross examine everyone's posts that you disagree with your "black and white" view of the world like Johnny Cochran. Lighten up TGA!
Old 22 Mar 2002, 19:36 (Ref:241862)   #267
Peter Mallett
The Honourable Mallett
20KPINAL

England
Here and there
Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Actually it's all German. I just love those clip on hinges and the pine fronts go so well with the slate flooring. Then there's those smart little dampers which stop the doors from slamming shut.
Old 22 Mar 2002, 19:39 (Ref:241865)   #268
Dr. Austin
Veteran

Another laaaaaaaame personal insult that doen't address even one aspect of the issues of motoracing. Wham! Walks right into it every time. Even the most stupid fish in the sea won't bite the same hook every single time. Ka-goosh, baby!

This was a clinic. There will be a test.
Old 22 Mar 2002, 19:40 (Ref:241868)   #269
Dr. Austin
Veteran

Quote:
Originally posted by Peter Mallett
Actually it's all German. I just love those clip on hinges and the pine fronts go so well with the slate flooring. Then there's those smart little dampers which stop the doors from slamming shut.
I liked the German ones too, but the boss wanted the europens ones. gotta keep the boss happy.

Last edited by Dr. Austin; 22 Mar 2002 at 19:41.
Old 22 Mar 2002, 19:43 (Ref:241869)   #270
Robert
Racer

Robert should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Quote:
Originally posted by Dr. Austin
Of course it happened in Italy. tell me it can't happen in the US and i will concede your point.
It can't happen in the US, 1-0.

Robert
Old 22 Mar 2002, 19:45 (Ref:241872)   #271
Peter Mallett
The Honourable Mallett
20KPINAL

England
Here and there
Um,

Isn't Germany in Europe?
Old 22 Mar 2002, 19:45 (Ref:241873)   #272
dman007
Racer

I want to personally apologize for my posts as of late. It is infuriating to me that one particular individual continues to lecture to many of the people that frequent this site. This site is devoted to racing and not to personal attacks. I apologize that I fell prey to his behavior and tactics. I will do everything I can to say above the fray. It may require biting my tongue/fingers.

Bring on Brazil.
Old 22 Mar 2002, 19:47 (Ref:241875)   #273
Peter Mallett
The Honourable Mallett
20KPINAL

England
Here and there
Quote:
Originally posted by dman007
I want to personally apologize for my posts as of late. It is infuriating to me that one particular individual continues to lecture to many of the people that frequent this site. This site is devoted to racing and not to personal attacks. I apologize that I fell prey to his behavior and tactics. I will do everything I can to say above the fray. It may require biting my tongue/fingers.

Bring on Brazil.
Go and stand in the corner and wear this nice FIA steward's pointy dunce cap.
Old 22 Mar 2002, 19:49 (Ref:241877)   #274
dman007
Racer

Fair enough.
Old 22 Mar 2002, 20:40 (Ref:241904)   #275
Damon
Veteran

United Kingdom
Hampshire, England
Damon should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
While your there find out how Naz the race official's doing!

Tags
jpm