Home  
Site Partners: SpotterGuides Veloce Books  
Related Sites: Your Link Here  

Go Back   TenTenths Motorsport Forum > Road Car Forums > Road Car Forum

Old 10 Oct 2022, 12:05 (Ref:4129681)   #276
broadrun96
Veteran

United States
broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Quote:
Originally Posted by fieldodreams79 View Post
At my neighborhood pub and from my neighborhood. See it often.
I think I know the owner of that one. Know of a nice 3000 that father-in-law's neighbor owns in Watkinsville and they're always in Athens. His MUCH younger wife usually drives it now
Old 10 Oct 2022, 21:29 (Ref:4129800)   #277
fieldodreams79
Veteran

United States
The Dirty South
fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Quote:
Originally Posted by broadrun96 View Post
I think I know the owner of that one. Know of a nice 3000 that father-in-law's neighbor owns in Watkinsville and they're always in Athens. His MUCH younger wife usually drives it now
Was a dude about our age, but I've seen one parked in a driveway close to me...I'll have to check further
Old 11 Oct 2022, 14:36 (Ref:4129910)   #278
broadrun96
Veteran

United States
broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Turns out likely not his, Clay is not in the best of health now. Funny guy and almost a Southern novel character with a big laugh
Old 13 Oct 2022, 23:59 (Ref:4130162)   #279
Adam43
14th
1% Club

European Union
New Orleans
Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Cool old Canadian Merc.
Good, but used condition.
Attached Thumbnails
72FF12BB-DD47-459B-AE97-57E34B713345.jpeg  
Old 14 Oct 2022, 00:02 (Ref:4130163)   #280
Adam43
14th
1% Club

European Union
New Orleans
Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Quote:
I saw a lot of motorbikes and bland small cars in Barcelona but this was kinda fun to see
Quote:
At my neighborhood pub and from my neighborhood. See it often.
While posting about the 3000, this Jeepster rode by.

I forgot to post, but this was a couple of weeks ago. People getting the little classics out.
Attached Thumbnails
20D8C9DC-27FE-4427-87FD-74DAB76182C7.jpeg  
Old 14 Oct 2022, 01:24 (Ref:4130173)   #281
fieldodreams79
Veteran

United States
The Dirty South
fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Adam43 View Post
Cool old Canadian Merc.
Good, but used condition.
I'm sure no frame rust whatsoever.
Quote:
I forgot to post, but this was a couple of weeks ago. People getting the little classics out.
That's such a pretty car!!
Old 19 Oct 2022, 01:12 (Ref:4130779)   #282
fieldodreams79
Veteran

United States
The Dirty South
Okay. Rental car post. The oddest and seemingly most powerful ridiculous SUV I've had to date. Lincoln Navigator. Took me a while minute how to put it in drive and another 3 to figure out how to adjust the seats....

But I at least saw this gem on the way back from Easley South Cackalack today.

Old 19 Oct 2022, 01:47 (Ref:4130782)   #283
Adam43
14th
1% Club

European Union
New Orleans
Quote:
Okay. Rental car post. The oddest and seemingly most powerful ridiculous SUV I've had to date. Lincoln Navigator. Took me a while minute how to put it in drive and another 3 to figure out how to adjust the seats....

I came to the conclusion that people driving Lincoln SUVs can’t drive recently. Maybe this is why they are really uncomfortable and can’t find the bits that make it work.
Quote:

No air con, leaving the window open?
Old 19 Oct 2022, 02:03 (Ref:4130783)   #284
fieldodreams79
Veteran

United States
The Dirty South
Quote:
I came to the conclusion that people driving Lincoln SUVs can’t drive recently. Maybe this is why they are really uncomfortable and can’t find the bits that make it work.

everything is in the wrong place in that car and it's not that great, IMHO.

Quote:
My guess is that it smells like disappointment and cigarettes inside so you gotta crack the windows when you park at Dollar General.
Old 19 Oct 2022, 14:02 (Ref:4130826)   #285
fieldodreams79
Veteran

United States
The Dirty South
Quote:
Those are so cool. Was that a Merc or Lincoln? Either way, that's a lot of sheet metal.
Quote:
Originally Posted by joeb View Post
Saw these two street parked a block away from each other when I left work yesterday.
It's a T-bird!!

This one is going for cheap, it seems.
https://bringatrailer.com/listing/19...thunderbird-7/
Old 19 Oct 2022, 23:47 (Ref:4130852)   #286
Adam43
14th
1% Club

European Union
New Orleans
Quote:
…it smells like disappointment and cigarettes...

Quote:
It's a T-bird!!

I want that so much. Cruise-o-matic.
Old 21 Oct 2022, 15:39 (Ref:4131006)   #287
joeb
Race Official
Veteran

United States
Baton Rouge, LA
joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Quote:

Quote:

My sister drives the large non-navigator lincoln and she loves it.

Also this:

https://youtu.be/S8h7Rv2jjkA

"Lincoln, what are we doing?"
Old 21 Oct 2022, 20:27 (Ref:4131033)   #288
fieldodreams79
Veteran

United States
The Dirty South
Quote:
My sister drives the large non-navigator lincoln and she loves it.

Also this:

https://youtu.be/S8h7Rv2jjkA

"Lincoln, what are we doing?"
thats classic!!
Old 23 Oct 2022, 03:11 (Ref:4131148)   #289
joeb
Race Official
Veteran

United States
Baton Rouge, LA
joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!
I'll admit to the terrible picture, but big ol duelly with a topper and horns on front in the vip parking at a BR downtown hotel Friday .
Old 23 Oct 2022, 03:21 (Ref:4131151)   #290
Adam43
14th
1% Club

European Union
New Orleans
Why have I never owned a car with horns on the front?

Although this is a question that is quite easy to answer.
Old 23 Oct 2022, 03:48 (Ref:4131154)   #291
fieldodreams79
Veteran

United States
The Dirty South
Quote:
I'll admit to the terrible picture, but big ol duelly with a topper and horns on front in the vip parking at a BR downtown hotel Friday .
Crew cab, right? Doesn't look like a Suburban....

Quote:

Although this is a question that is quite easy to answer.

Same here. But I'll always want a white Cadillac droptop two door with horns on the front for some reason.
Old 23 Oct 2022, 05:23 (Ref:4131158)   #292
E.B
Veteran

United Kingdom
About 7kms East of Albert Park Melbourne
E.B will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameE.B will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameE.B will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameE.B will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameE.B will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameE.B will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameE.B will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameE.B will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameE.B will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Quote:

One like this? From Austin Texas. Shaq O'Neal arrives at the GP

Old 24 Oct 2022, 14:51 (Ref:4131324)   #293
joeb
Race Official
Veteran

United States
Baton Rouge, LA
Quote:
Crew cab, right? Doesn't look like a Suburban....

Same here. But I'll always want a white Cadillac droptop two door with horns on the front for some reason.
Indeed crew cab and not a 'burbon. Fine automobile.
Old 24 Oct 2022, 23:58 (Ref:4131376)   #294
fieldodreams79
Veteran

United States
The Dirty South
I drove the exact same Lincoln again today
Old 25 Oct 2022, 16:59 (Ref:4131431)   #295
joeb
Race Official
Veteran

United States
Baton Rouge, LA
Was behind this beauty on the road today. Wish i had a side profile pic too because it was stylin!
Attached Thumbnails
PXL_20221025_144911382.jpg  
Old 25 Oct 2022, 20:52 (Ref:4131447)   #296
fieldodreams79
Veteran

United States
The Dirty South
Quote:
Was behind this beauty on the road today. Wish i had a side profile pic too because it was stylin!
That's a clean looking truck. Is that Coach O behind the wheel?

Here's another truck. On a job site with a straight body. Couldn't believe it. Had a little paint fade and the bed looks a little off but otherwise, great shape!!
Old 26 Oct 2022, 14:46 (Ref:4131530)   #297
joeb
Race Official
Veteran

United States
Baton Rouge, LA
Quote:
That's a clean looking truck. Is that Coach O behind the wheel?

Here's another truck. On a job site with a straight body. Couldn't believe it. Had a little paint fade and the bed looks a little off but otherwise, great shape!!
Looks good. Are those lights on the cow catcher? doesn't that kind of defeat the purpose of such a device? looks like you'd smash your lights up if you were hitting stuff!
Old 26 Oct 2022, 16:21 (Ref:4131552)   #298
fieldodreams79
Veteran

United States
The Dirty South
Quote:
Looks good. Are those lights on the cow catcher? doesn't that kind of defeat the purpose of such a device? looks like you'd smash your lights up if you were hitting stuff!
Yes on the lights and yes it kinda does defeat the purpose but you'll at least see what you hit really well right before you hit it
Old 28 Oct 2022, 01:45 (Ref:4131700)   #299
Adam43
14th
1% Club

European Union
New Orleans
Quote:
Every couple of days since you posted I go back and look at this.

Showing someone else and saying “look at that”.

Just done it with Mrs43. “It wouldn’t fit in the garage”.
“That’s irrelevant” I said.
Old 28 Oct 2022, 12:32 (Ref:4131766)   #300
joeb
Race Official
Veteran

United States
Baton Rouge, LA
I had to pull off the road yesterday to make room for this guy pulling half a barn on a flatbed. It was not attached to the trailer and he hit a pothole and the thing nearly fell off.