Home  
Site Partners: SpotterGuides Veloce Books  
Related Sites: Your Link Here  

Go Back   TenTenths Motorsport Forum > Saloon & Sportscar Racing > Sportscar & GT Racing > North American Racing

Old 26 May 2008, 21:45 (Ref:2212571)   #351
Hugewally
Veteran

United States
Largo, FL USA
Hugewally should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
So what does that say about Le Mans then?
Old 29 May 2008, 11:56 (Ref:2214585)   #352
The Badger
Veteran

The Badger has a real shot at the podium!The Badger has a real shot at the podium!The Badger has a real shot at the podium!The Badger has a real shot at the podium!
You cant really comment on Le Mans , if you havent been there .

Its the bee's knee's !!!
Old 29 May 2008, 16:11 (Ref:2214759)   #353
Hugewally
Veteran

United States
Largo, FL USA
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Badger

Its the bee's knee's !!!
By that logic, a lot of people here won't be able to talk about a number of other tracks then...
Old 29 May 2008, 20:25 (Ref:2214900)   #354
blueflagger
Veteran

blueflagger should be qualifying in the top 10 on the gridblueflagger should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Interesting bit of information. I just spoke to someone who is at MMP this weekend for an AMA event. There are more spectators there for a practice day than there were for the entire ALMS weekend. That is why the track is designed for bikes!

That's a tough thing for auto racers to face. Ouch.
Old 29 May 2008, 20:28 (Ref:2214901)   #355
blueflagger
Veteran

blueflagger should be qualifying in the top 10 on the gridblueflagger should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
What does what say about Le Mans? I'm afraid that the comments about bikes at MMP don't cause me to draw any conclusion about a fantastic event in France. Could you please clarify Badger?
Old 29 May 2008, 21:40 (Ref:2214946)   #356
Hugewally
Veteran

United States
Largo, FL USA
I think you'll find that bikes out draw at almost (if not all) of their events compared to cars. Would that not make all track then bike tracks? Even Le Mans was re-configured for bikes...
Old 30 May 2008, 11:53 (Ref:2215267)   #357
AU N EGL
Veteran

United States
Raleigh, North Carolina
AU N EGL should be qualifying in the top 10 on the gridAU N EGL should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Quote:

Its the bee's knee's !!!
WHY NOT? Lots of ppl on forums comment about places or cars that they have never been too or sat in let alone driven or heaven forbid raced?
Old 1 Jun 2008, 19:05 (Ref:2217069)   #358
The Badger
Veteran

The Badger has a real shot at the podium!The Badger has a real shot at the podium!The Badger has a real shot at the podium!The Badger has a real shot at the podium!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hugewally
By that logic, a lot of people here won't be able to talk about a number of other tracks then...
I dont , unless ive been there .
Old 4 Jun 2008, 07:24 (Ref:2219364)   #359
Aysedasi
Team Crouton
20KPINAL

England
Lymington, New Forest, England
Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hugewally
I think you'll find that bikes out draw at almost (if not all) of their events compared to cars. Would that not make all track then bike tracks? Even Le Mans was re-configured for bikes...

And the classic track ruined as a result. Just my opinion - of course.....
Old 4 Jun 2008, 07:57 (Ref:2219402)   #360
Ultimo
Veteran

Ultimo should be qualifying in the top 10 on the gridUltimo should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Quote:

Its the bee's knee's !!!
Badger, I've only been here a short time, but you have some great lines.

Who says "bee's knee's" these days?
Old 4 Jun 2008, 08:01 (Ref:2219406)   #361
Bentley03
Race Official
Veteran

United Kingdom
Bentley03 will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBentley03 will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBentley03 will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBentley03 will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBentley03 will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBentley03 will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBentley03 will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBentley03 will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBentley03 will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Shouldn't this thread be unstuck? The race was weeks ago and it's now morphing into another Le Mans thread!
Old 4 Jun 2008, 09:00 (Ref:2219464)   #362
The Badger
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ultimo
Badger, I've only been here a short time, but you have some great lines.

Who says "bee's knee's" these days?
I dont really know mate ..... its a term that ive heard used as long ago as 25 years , and sometimes I use it . But I guess you have figured out the meaning by now ?

Another term would be the "Dogs ********" but im sure that will turn up as "Dogs XXXXXXXX" !!!

I was right about the XXX ..... shame , as I dont consider the word a bad word at all . Im trying to teach my 14 months daughter how to say it , but she cant so far !!! lol ..... just messing .
Old 10 Jun 2008, 00:36 (Ref:2224314)   #363
Ultimo
Veteran

Ultimo should be qualifying in the top 10 on the gridUltimo should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Quote:
I dont really know mate ..... its a term that ive heard used as long ago as 25 years , and sometimes I use it . But I guess you have figured out the meaning by now ?

Another term would be the "Dogs ********" but im sure that will turn up as "Dogs XXXXXXXX" !!!

I was right about the XXX ..... shame , as I dont consider the word a bad word at all . Im trying to teach my 14 months daughter how to say it , but she cant so far !!! lol ..... just messing .
Bees knees originated in the late 20s or early 30s United States.

As for teaching your young daugter cussing, it is a good idea!

Get them used to it at a young age!