Home  
Site Partners: SpotterGuides Veloce Books  
Related Sites: Your Link Here  

Go Back   TenTenths Motorsport Forum > Saloon & Sportscar Racing > Australasian Touring Cars.

Old 30 Sep 2010, 05:07 (Ref:2766963)   #376
Chappelli
Veteran

New Zealand
Auckland
Chappelli should be qualifying in the top 10 on the gridChappelli should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
TKR will be running Craig Innes in a Mini this year (and allegedly another couple of youngsters).
Old 30 Sep 2010, 23:52 (Ref:2767535)   #377
harcey
Racer

harcey should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Craig innes/ben dallas and Matt gibson i hear -all in mini's.word is each had to bring $30k to the deal.
Old 1 Oct 2010, 04:57 (Ref:2767599)   #378
Axeman444
Veteran

Australia
Calling a spade a spade...
Axeman444 should be qualifying in the top 10 on the gridAxeman444 should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Quote:
Originally Posted by harcey View Post
word is each had to bring $30k to the deal.
to race a mini??? should have gone to the Suzi's!!
Old 5 Oct 2010, 06:32 (Ref:2769572)   #379
EZY PEEL
Rookie

New Zealand
Auckland, NZ in my PIMPED F150
EZY PEEL should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Check out these hot lap dates, after thrashing around Pukekohe on the 11th of december you have to transport "it" all the way to Invercargill for the 14th!! According to Wises maps, 25 hours plus ferry crossing.

Not to mention Christchurch on the 17th Dec and Pukekohe the following day (17 h 02min)

http://www.teamkiwiracing.co.nz/TKR%...s%20Update.pdf

Date:
Number of People/Vehicle

Auckland
Day 1 - Saturday 2nd October 2010
Day 2 - Friday 29th October 2010
Day 3 - Friday 12th November 2010
Day 4 - Saturday 11th December 2010
Day 5 - Saturday 18th December 2010
Maneld
Day 1 - Friday 8th October 2010
Day2 - Friday 10th December 2010
Taupo
Day 1 - Thursday7th October 2010
Date:

Number of People/Vehicle

Christchurch
Day 1 - Tuesday 12th October 2010
Day 2 - Friday 15th October 2010
Day 3 - Friday 17th December 2010
Timaru
Day 1 - Saturday 16th October 2010
Day 2 - Sunday 17th October 2010
Invercargill
Day 1 - Tuesday 19th October 2010

Day 2 - Tuesday 14th December 2010

Old 5 Oct 2010, 19:27 (Ref:2769928)   #380
Stockman
Rookie

Stockman should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Obviously 2 V8's and 2 Mini's.
Must have good sponsors with plenty of cash to have the ability to do this.

Or just the money he has acquired from other promotions that have never eventuated.

Feel sorry for the drivers, 3 good blokes, shame to get involved with this man.
Shows how hard sponsorship is when you have to resort to this.
Old 5 Oct 2010, 22:38 (Ref:2770019)   #381
Axeman444
Veteran

Australia
Axeman444 should be qualifying in the top 10 on the gridAxeman444 should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
will they eventuate though?
Old 6 Oct 2010, 03:35 (Ref:2770077)   #382
Chappelli
Veteran

New Zealand
Auckland
Chappelli should be qualifying in the top 10 on the gridChappelli should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Allegedly they should have atleast 3 Mini's (although the release says 4 drivers will line up for TKR)... It's not unimaginable that the cars could leapfrog each other between events... I guess the bigger question is whether what DJ says is going to happen actually happens (it seems to be the biggest problem in the past)

On a side note, TKR and Airport Oaks collision share the same fax number... is that the new TKR HQ?
Old 7 Oct 2010, 23:15 (Ref:2771121)   #383
opinion8head
Racer

New Zealand
Cow Country.
opinion8head should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
The Fax #?...Yep, most likely...

Attributable to Telecom and Vodafone recieving his traditional
"non payment for services" performance.
They have found in the past what DJ says is going to happen actually doesn't happen,hence no credit to TKR/DPJ.

Team HQ ....a lap top a donor phone and an implausable imagination...As EZY PEEL illuminated.
Old 10 Oct 2010, 12:27 (Ref:2772576)   #384
opinion8head
Racer

New Zealand
Cow Country.
One of the quotes on the wondersite...???...attributed to Craig Innes

"I have always admired what team kiwi racing has achieved"

Do these young hopefuls really say things like that?

Or simply further poetic malpractice by his littleship
Old 17 Oct 2010, 04:29 (Ref:2775983)   #385
smokin'joe
Veteran

smokin'joe should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
sooooooooo................ how much money has it cost those who continue to believe in the master of deceit, when he says he will be at XXXX track on XXX day??
i know of people that have been to Ruapuna and Levels on said dates, 'cos TKR said they would honour the hotlaps.

suposedly they were asked to front up at Levels this weekend as they had 60 others turning up to be 'taken for a ride'
Old 17 Oct 2010, 18:43 (Ref:2776235)   #386
opinion8head
Racer

New Zealand
Cow Country.
Anyone done the maths just on these "rides"?

60 x $500.00 = $30,000.00 paid to be "delayed" this past weekend?
They get asked to front up all over,even had North Island folks asked if they could make it down South for the most recent no show road show.
Might as well mention again, the ones that fronted up to the Puke no show a while back.
Strangely [or not] when they got his littleness on the phone they were told "wrong weekend"...WFT?

Hamilton Hot 100 Club...100 at $1000.00 each?....$100,000.00...?
Hamilton "sponsorship special packages" How many @ $50/60K for the year each...no "winners" here either!
How many citizens over the past 3 years at $500.00 each?
...$0000000.00...?

And the winner of the "Win Me" $1.00 car is/was...???

A bit like the the teams unpaid accounts total Eh...only two people really know,and they aint sayin
Old 17 Oct 2010, 21:44 (Ref:2776326)   #387
rich07
Veteran

Australia
Victoria
rich07 has a real shot at the podium!rich07 has a real shot at the podium!rich07 has a real shot at the podium!rich07 has a real shot at the podium!rich07 has a real shot at the podium!
Quote:
Originally Posted by smokin'joe View Post
suposedly they were asked to front up at Levels this weekend as they had 60 others turning up to be 'taken for a ride'
What do they want? They've already been taken for a ride...........
Old 18 Oct 2010, 00:04 (Ref:2776367)   #388
harcey
Racer

harcey should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
I have followed this thread for a while now with the odd contribution.
i dont understand how after all ive read The feds or SFO or someone hasnt officially stepped in to stop this carry on!!!!!!!!!.surely not all the comments are Bull****.

Last edited by Woolley; 18 Oct 2010 at 23:01. Reason: autocensor
Old 18 Oct 2010, 05:11 (Ref:2776436)   #389
fredd1
Racer

fredd1 should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
I can do better then that harcey!
I've seen mods shut down lesser crap then this. Why it's gone on's beyond me.
Get a life people!
Old 18 Oct 2010, 06:40 (Ref:2776456)   #390
davester
Racer

davester should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Pardon my ignorance here, but why has no-one contacted the NZ Police Fraud Squad over alledged repeated non-delivery of services.

More to the point, and using the court of public opinion, why hasn't a NZ current affairs TV show or investigative reporter picked up on this to warn of the dangers of getting ripped off?
Old 18 Oct 2010, 09:18 (Ref:2776537)   #391
promax
Veteran

New Zealand
New Zealand
promax has a lot of promise if they can keep it on the circuit!
LOL@fredd1
Old 18 Oct 2010, 11:08 (Ref:2776593)   #392
Axeman444
Veteran

Australia
was fredd1 a previous ten tenths pseudonym of someone famous... or infamous?
Old 18 Oct 2010, 23:03 (Ref:2776892)   #393
Woolley
Race Official
Veteran

England
Wolverhampton, England
Woolley will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameWoolley will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameWoolley will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameWoolley will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameWoolley will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameWoolley will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameWoolley will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameWoolley will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameWoolley will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameWoolley will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameWoolley will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Quote:
Originally Posted by fredd1 View Post
I can do better then that harcey!
I've seen mods shut down lesser crap then this. Why it's gone on's beyond me.
Get a life people!
Nothing in breach of the site rules or guidelines. I do read carefully to be sure.

Quote:
Originally Posted by davester View Post
Pardon my ignorance here, but why has no-one contacted the NZ Police Fraud Squad over alledged repeated non-delivery of services.

More to the point, and using the court of public opinion, why hasn't a NZ current affairs TV show or investigative reporter picked up on this to warn of the dangers of getting ripped off?
I find myself wondering the same thing.
Old 19 Oct 2010, 01:46 (Ref:2776915)   #394
opinion8head
Racer

New Zealand
Cow Country.
Quote:
Originally Posted by harcey View Post
I have followed this thread for a while now with the odd contribution.
i dont understand how after all ive read The feds or SFO or someone hasnt officially stepped in to stop this carry on!!!!!!!!!.surely not all the comments are B*#llsh*t.
Correct harcey, its NOT all bul$#!t...
But they cannot just step in...they need to be invited!
The SFO was contacted a few years ago,Ian was aware of DJs growing reputation however he was of the opinion that Mr John was purely a businessman who in not paying accounts etc "had gotten in way over his head" and as such not of any real SFO interest.
Ian felt the folks who needed payment of wages arreas,refunds on unprovided services [Hot Laps] overdue trade accounts to recover, from personal loans,credit card advances etc all had the civil action in court available to them for recourse/recovery of debt.
We all know how well that avenue has served those who have utilized this option over the past few years,

In Law...The proof of "the intent to defraud",this being required as an essential point in any successful criminal fraud trial procceedings,and this would be difficult to establish with only one complaint.However, Ian stated that multiple complaints would help indicate the extent of any alleged fraud,if substantial thefts could be proven,the intent established,the complaints would prompt them [the SFO] to proceed. One complaint relating to circa $70K was not priority enough to immediately spend the crowns funds/time on,in pursuing what may well prove to be a difficult drawn out enquiry.Although ["I will take your complaint if you choose to make one" he said, but it may well sit on my desk for two to three years before we can look at it]
For those who wish to try this course, the new/current SFO officer is Owen Turner on 021308786...If you feel a need to talk with him.

NZ Police...
A complaint of fraudulent use of a credit card was made earlier this year with NZ Police.Mr John was interviewed on camera and admitted to this theft. Enquiries extended to Australia and inevitably gathered more evidence however difficulty locating further witnesses for interview,the value of the theft vs cost of this enquiry and Police workloads saw the complainant given the option of being in court as a prosecution witness sometime in the next two or three years or leave the file open in the hope that others in the same position would contact police and add their complaints.That file remains open.
The enquiry officer [Paul van der Veet,Hamilton Police] would, as with the SFO find helpful if further complaints were made to provide them with a greater depth of understanding on the ammounts involved with DJs methods.
More complaints = higher priority enquiries... if you paid for a ride and are still waiting, give Paul your call.

As for Fair Go and 60 Minutes...
They don't usually take action on complaints regarding companies,being primarily interested in personal greivances and such...One letter again not enough to go with...However if a considerable amount of apparent fraud is involved here as a total, it may/would perhaps be of "significant public interest" therefore those affected should feel free to contact them IMO ...NEVER GIVE UP!..You could add your $500.00 worth.

As for the "raffles" who is in control of that scam?
Or can anyone raffle a car,pocket the $$$$ and keep driving the prize?

The "winners" of the trips to Bathurst etc who contacted Williments Sports Travel years ago for their free tickets to Bathurst are as disapointed as the many Hot Lap purchasers...and just as "wise" now.
You folk also share the options as above.There is no statute of limitations on theft...

No its not all BS at all...Just a clear illustration of how if you take less than $30K per person....[$30K being the pre conceived ammount it will cost one to recover their $$$ through civil claims / court system]
If you choose to follow this legal path, AND IF... you are successful,that only leaves the recovery of your "won settlement" and this is traditionally on DJs terms...with agreements made, instalment amounts, payments commencing in the future, and "confidentiality clauses"...Inevitably/traditionally these "agreements" lapse and will see you heading back to court again a year or so latter to try your luck again, if you can be stuffed. good money after bad?
Most quit!

Consequently...
Its been Win Win for DJ really,most have had to Quote DJ, "gutsfull" by then and move on...spending more hard earned $$$ pursuing this most successful fraudster being considered by most a waste of their time/income...

The NZ IRD...??
D Who???...All those sponsorship invoices generated, like say for Castrol Oils NZ Ltd, from team HQ all have a GST content...Merchandise purchasers will be charged GST "IF" they seek an invoice...GST is reclaimable by the donor if they are a company...so apparently that's ok...and running a team with an "on the books" loss, this sees no GST/taxes payable by the team then does it?
Technically no one is out of pocket here, are they?... Well I recon all us legit taxpayers are picking up the slack on this practice.
Of the folks/staff who used their credit cards and purchased on behalf/provided loans/cash advances for DJ to pay wages to staff/former staff ... no PAYE amounts on view as well... thus avoiding that tax as well... and those "former staffers" all left with pay owing to them, otherwise most of them would still be there acording to the ones I have had contact with...

Hence, his littleness continues with his scams... and his illusion/delusions...and the fiction.
The team "confirming their intentions"...means nothing...Does it?
As the teams no show road shows...continue.

My wife gives me gyp about writting these 'books' on DJ,but in all honesty,I'm sick of this blatant ripping off of kiwis/sponsors financially and getting quietly away with it.
At the motorsport fans and motor racing participants in NZs expense,and whatever happened with the teams very supportive sponsors Makita NZ, anyone asked Guy or Linda Williams?
If this was team australia,it would have been stopped by their laws years ago.Bounced cheques,ficticious presentations in courtrooms et al.
Its NOT KIWI...
An of no fixed abode BS artist, in NZ in full song and laughing all the way to the bank...IMO this urgently needs to viewed by the wider population for what it is...

Please don't let this tirade stall your forum...my wife sez every time I have a blurt here it goes quiet...not my intention folks...stay with it.

Haere ra.
Old 19 Oct 2010, 04:40 (Ref:2776937)   #395
smokin'joe
Veteran

smokin'joe should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Another 'no-show', apparently due to parts not arriving from the USA, so it is not David's fault at all.............. it's those godamn yankess !!!

at least the patient recipients of the current 'get taken for a ride by TKR' scam were informed that the rides were cancelled
Old 19 Oct 2010, 04:53 (Ref:2776940)   #396
rich07
Veteran

Australia
Victoria
rich07 has a real shot at the podium!rich07 has a real shot at the podium!rich07 has a real shot at the podium!rich07 has a real shot at the podium!rich07 has a real shot at the podium!
Should've ordered in parts from Japan, would've come in overnight lol
Old 19 Oct 2010, 05:08 (Ref:2776943)   #397
mountainstar
Veteran

United States
mountainstar should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridmountainstar should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridmountainstar should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
Quote:
Originally Posted by smokin'joe View Post
Another 'no-show', apparently due to parts not arriving from the USA, so it is not David's fault at all.............. it's those godamn yankess !!!

at least the patient recipients of the current 'get taken for a ride by TKR' scam were informed that the rides were cancelled
When you run out of things to blame, blame America, everyone else does
Old 19 Oct 2010, 08:29 (Ref:2777001)   #398
Mark Petch
Veteran

Mark Petch should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Quote:
Originally Posted by Axeman444 View Post
was fredd1 a previous ten tenths pseudonym of someone famous... or infamous?
Axeman, do you mean, as in Numero Uno investments Ltd [Number One] ie. the company that held the TKR REC? or is the tag line "1" merely a coincidence?
Old 19 Oct 2010, 10:54 (Ref:2777054)   #399
Axeman444
Veteran

Australia
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mark Petch View Post
Axeman, do you mean, as in Numero Uno investments Ltd [Number One] ie. the company that held the TKR REC? or is the tag line "1" merely a coincidence?
well along with overtaking a certain accountant's login, and posting as the accountant, i thought someone had come on with numerous other logins, fredd1 being one of them
Old 19 Oct 2010, 19:06 (Ref:2777202)   #400
EZY PEEL
Rookie

New Zealand
Auckland, NZ in my PIMPED F150
EZY PEEL should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
10 more people have won . . . . something?

http://www.teamkiwiracing.co.nz/

Top Ten Prize Winners of the TKR 2010 Development Campaign are as follows:

1st Place - Mr Phil Berryman - Ticket No: 8760
2nd Place - Karen and Mike Jury - Ticket No: 3123
3rd Place - Colin Bennett - Ticket No: 10385
4th Place - Steve Parker - Ticket No: 6143
5th Place - Tui Boyd - Ticket No: 7513
6th Place - Darren Prentice - Ticket No: 10400
7th Place - Kerry Burnside - Ticket No: 3643
8th Place - K.Mordoch - Tickedt No: 3581
9th Place - Darrell Inglis - Ticket No: 9430
10th Place - Don Steen - Ticket: 8377