Home  
Site Partners: SpotterGuides Veloce Books  
Related Sites: Your Link Here  

Go Back   TenTenths Motorsport Forum > Single Seater Racing > Formula One

Old 7 Jul 2024, 07:33 (Ref:4218040)   #26
S griffin
Veteran

S griffin is going for a new world record!S griffin is going for a new world record!S griffin is going for a new world record!S griffin is going for a new world record!S griffin is going for a new world record!S griffin is going for a new world record!S griffin is going for a new world record!
Quote:
Originally Posted by ChrisA View Post
According to RB Vestappens car floor has 100 points of damage. They can change the floor before the race without incurring any penalties.
Let's see if that really is the case. To be fair they weren't having it easy against the likes of McLaren and Mercedes in practice
Old 7 Jul 2024, 07:47 (Ref:4218041)   #27
Akrapovic
Veteran

Scotland
Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Quote:
Originally Posted by peebee2 View Post
I’m sure he did a great job in qually, although I didn’t see it.

Though to be fair his “questionable” reputation has always been for racing. Hence the nickname.
He could never win a race as he's all about the Saturdays.
Old 7 Jul 2024, 10:55 (Ref:4218047)   #28
Akrapovic
Veteran

Scotland
Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Paddock sources* tell me the circuit is currently underwater for the Porsche Supercup. They're doing an SC start but its unlikely it'd go green.

*I'm watching a stream.
Old 7 Jul 2024, 11:17 (Ref:4218048)   #29
Mike Harte
Veteran

United Kingdom
W. Yorkshire
Mike Harte will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMike Harte will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMike Harte will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMike Harte will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMike Harte will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMike Harte will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMike Harte will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMike Harte will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMike Harte will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Quote:
Originally Posted by Akrapovic View Post
Paddock sources* tell me the circuit is currently underwater for the Porsche Supercup. They're doing an SC start but its unlikely it'd go green.

*I'm watching a stream.

I'm sure the pun was unintended!
Old 7 Jul 2024, 11:22 (Ref:4218049)   #30
ChrisA
Veteran

England
Sutton In Ashfield
ChrisA should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridChrisA should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
Quote:

*I'm watching a stream.
Plenty of time after the GP to have the race.
Old 7 Jul 2024, 12:13 (Ref:4218052)   #31
Greem
Veteran

United Kingdom
Greem is the undisputed Champion of the World!Greem is the undisputed Champion of the World!Greem is the undisputed Champion of the World!Greem is the undisputed Champion of the World!Greem is the undisputed Champion of the World!Greem is the undisputed Champion of the World!Greem is the undisputed Champion of the World!Greem is the undisputed Champion of the World!Greem is the undisputed Champion of the World!Greem is the undisputed Champion of the World!Greem is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Quote:

*I'm watching a stream.
It's sunny there now. Typical April weather, hopefully next year they'll schedule the summer weather instead.
Old 7 Jul 2024, 13:48 (Ref:4218056)   #32
chillibowl
Veteran

Canada
winnipeg, canada
chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!
These grid walks…

Well done on the anthem this year tho. Was it Damian Lewis last year? That was not good.
Old 7 Jul 2024, 13:57 (Ref:4218058)   #33
Greem
Veteran

United Kingdom
Greem is the undisputed Champion of the World!Greem is the undisputed Champion of the World!Greem is the undisputed Champion of the World!Greem is the undisputed Champion of the World!Greem is the undisputed Champion of the World!Greem is the undisputed Champion of the World!Greem is the undisputed Champion of the World!Greem is the undisputed Champion of the World!Greem is the undisputed Champion of the World!Greem is the undisputed Champion of the World!Greem is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Quote:
Originally Posted by chillibowl View Post
These grid walks…

Well done on the anthem this year tho. Was it Damian Lewis last year? That was not good.
Hannah Waddingham is a national treasure, and she has one hell of a voice and stage presence.
Old 7 Jul 2024, 14:05 (Ref:4218063)   #34
bjohnsonsmith
Race Official
20KPINAL

United States
London, England
bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!
A clean start. Lando made a mistake, ran wide and Verstappen took advantage.
Old 7 Jul 2024, 14:07 (Ref:4218064)   #35
Greem
Veteran

United Kingdom
I hope the light plume from George's car at the end of lap 2 coming into Stowe was just dust...
Old 7 Jul 2024, 14:08 (Ref:4218065)   #36
veeten
Veteran

United States
Temple Hills, Md.
veeten should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridveeten should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridveeten should be qualifying in the top 3 on the grid
And Gasly has retired. What a weekend for him.
Old 7 Jul 2024, 14:28 (Ref:4218066)   #37
bjohnsonsmith
Race Official
20KPINAL

United States
London, England
bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!
The rain arrives.
Old 7 Jul 2024, 14:34 (Ref:4218067)   #38
chillibowl
Veteran

Canada
winnipeg, canada
chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!
This is brave and great driving!
Old 7 Jul 2024, 14:39 (Ref:4218068)   #39
bjohnsonsmith
Race Official
20KPINAL

United States
London, England
Quote:
Originally Posted by chillibowl View Post
This is brave and great driving!

And no DRS.
Old 7 Jul 2024, 14:49 (Ref:4218071)   #40
Richard C
Veteran

Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Terrible strategy from McLaren. They should have pitted one or both at same time as Max. Then really screwed Piastri by leaving him out another lap.

Richard
Old 7 Jul 2024, 14:55 (Ref:4218072)   #41
Greem
Veteran

United Kingdom
Yet another argument for Bernie's old sprinkler idea!
Old 7 Jul 2024, 14:57 (Ref:4218073)   #42
bjohnsonsmith
Race Official
20KPINAL

United States
London, England
Russell retires!
Old 7 Jul 2024, 15:07 (Ref:4218075)   #43
bjohnsonsmith
Race Official
20KPINAL

United States
London, England
Not a good stop for Norris.
Old 7 Jul 2024, 15:23 (Ref:4218077)   #44
Richard C
Veteran

Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Perez lapped twice! Ouch.

Richard
Old 7 Jul 2024, 15:27 (Ref:4218080)   #45
bjohnsonsmith
Race Official
20KPINAL

United States
London, England
Congrats to Lewis. Well deserved.
Old 7 Jul 2024, 15:31 (Ref:4218083)   #46
Richard C
Veteran

Other than George's retirement, Mercedes is getting it worked. Congratulations to Lewis. He has timed his switch to Ferrari perfectly. I think McLaren had a potential 1 - 2, but made multiple poor strategy calls. Albon and Yuki in the points? Perez... what can you say that hasn't already been said about his performance.

Richard
Old 7 Jul 2024, 15:32 (Ref:4218084)   #47
Greem
Veteran

United Kingdom
That's one of the best races I've seen in ages. Absolutely brilliant, and not a completely done deal until the last couple of laps.

I feel for Norris, Piastri and Russell though.
Old 7 Jul 2024, 15:42 (Ref:4218088)   #48
ChrisA
Veteran

England
Sutton In Ashfield
ChrisA should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridChrisA should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
Quote:
Originally Posted by Greem View Post
That's one of the best races I've seen in ages. Absolutely brilliant, and not a completely done deal until the last couple of laps.

Totally agree. Brilliant race. More please.
Old 7 Jul 2024, 15:57 (Ref:4218092)   #49
bjohnsonsmith
Race Official
20KPINAL

United States
London, England
Quote:
Originally Posted by Greem View Post

Absolutely and no silly controversies either.
Old 7 Jul 2024, 16:35 (Ref:4218098)   #50
P38 in workshop
Veteran

P38 in workshop has a lot of promise if they can keep it on the circuit!
Quote:
Originally Posted by ChrisA View Post
Totally agree. Brilliant race. More please.

What he said!!