Home  
Site Partners: SpotterGuides Veloce Books  
Related Sites: Your Link Here  

Go Back   TenTenths Motorsport Forum > Saloon & Sportscar Racing > Australasian Touring Cars.

Closed Thread

Old 3 Sep 2004, 12:02 (Ref:1086451)   #26
GTRMagic
Race Official
1% Club

Australia
Sell me this pen....
GTRMagic will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGTRMagic will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGTRMagic will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGTRMagic will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGTRMagic will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGTRMagic will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGTRMagic will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGTRMagic will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
I fixed the original post. It no longer suggests anything of the sort. There was a slip between the electric impulses from my brain to the soft bits at the end of the two fingers I type with. It is now corrected.
#CANCERSUCKS
Old 3 Sep 2004, 12:13 (Ref:1086436)   #27
Bomn
Veteran

Australia
Bomn should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
That right, change your post to get yourself off the hook but leave all the other posts so everyone else who comes along thinks "What are these idiots on about".

"(EDIT: MODIFIED FOR CLARITY......)" Doesn't cut it. I think "Post edited to correct my mistake" would be more fitting.
Old 3 Sep 2004, 12:21 (Ref:1086452)   #28
GTRMagic
Race Official
1% Club

Australia
Sell me this pen....
GTRMagic will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGTRMagic will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGTRMagic will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGTRMagic will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGTRMagic will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGTRMagic will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGTRMagic will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGTRMagic will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Is that suitable now?
#CANCERSUCKS
Old 3 Sep 2004, 12:27 (Ref:1086437)   #29
Bomn
Veteran

Australia
Yep thats more like it. Back to making no sence at all.
Old 3 Sep 2004, 12:28 (Ref:1086453)   #30
GTRMagic
Race Official
1% Club

Australia
Sell me this pen....
Super! It will fit in well round here
#CANCERSUCKS
Old 3 Sep 2004, 12:32 (Ref:1086438)   #31
Bomn
Veteran

Australia
The truth will look out of place in all this bull****.
Old 3 Sep 2004, 14:41 (Ref:1086442)   #32
FatBoy
Racer

FatBoy should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Wow, some people are so petty... Who gives a fcuk ?? Anyone with half a clue knew what GTR was getting at...

And colinbond, do you have a life ?? You seem to follow every post that Mr.Magic makes bagging the sh!t out of him. Get a root, a life, whatever it takes... Sheesh...
Old 3 Sep 2004, 20:55 (Ref:1086439)   #33
Bomn
Veteran

Australia
Quote:
Originally posted by FatBoy
Anyone with half a clue knew what GTR was getting at...
Thats the problem. Most of you only have half a clue.

He quoted somebody as saying something they didn't say. Not only is that stupid its against the law.
Old 3 Sep 2004, 21:18 (Ref:1086441)   #34
laser
Racer

laser should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
GTRMagic originally posts on 3 Sep 2004 22:05

Then GTRMagic edits the same post "Last edited by GTRMagic on 3 Sep 2004 at 23:21", but the ten-tenths rules are that a post can only be editted up to 10 minutes after posting (I thought)

Quote:
I wonder if it is coincidental that the surname of the driver in the 3 cars is the same as the managing director of Konica Minolta
Why is this young racer the target of your latest smear campaign, GTR ? Jealous are you, or just trying to somehow expose another 'treason' in the racing community. This sort of thing has been done in the past, and it will be done in the future - I don't know why it demands this much focus and rave-on
Old 4 Sep 2004, 00:18 (Ref:1086454)   #35
GTRMagic
Race Official
1% Club

Australia
Sell me this pen....
Smear campaign? My dear laser, you have no idea about the ways of the internet world do you?

I am sorry if an attempt to start conversation, to start active thought, wonder, thinking.... is categorised by you into a very minute collection of the words that even you must consider harsh.

Would you prefer that we didnt have conversation about motorsport, that discussion about how teams/drivers/cars/brands came into being werent talked about, that we sat at home and waited for the latest dross Channel Seriously threw at us, and relied on them solely for the information shared about the category we all seem to follow with various levels of passion??

My invitation to you is that if you dont want to join the conversation without attacking the poster (which is what you did after all...), you could always toddle back to your own forum.
#CANCERSUCKS
Old 4 Sep 2004, 00:25 (Ref:1086463)   #36
FatBoy
Racer

FatBoy should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Quote:
Thats the problem. Most of you only have half a clue.
Mate you may have the IQ of a pot plant but please don't assume everyone else is the same...

Quote:
He quoted somebody as saying something they didn't say. Not only is that stupid its against the law.
Call the police. Quick !!
If that's all you have to worry about in life you're travelling pretty well...

Quote:
Why is this young racer the target of your latest smear campaign, GTR ? Jealous are you, or just trying to somehow expose another 'treason' in the racing community.
Is it "really" a smear campaign though ?? Hell, if my old man ran a hugely successful business and decided to pour dollars into setting me up with a drive i sure as hell wouldn't be arguing or disappointed - As you said it's not an uncommon practise !!

I'm suprised to find myself defending GTR but really, i can't see why everyone is becoming so precious !!

Cheers,
Paul...
Old 4 Sep 2004, 00:39 (Ref:1086470)   #37
GTRMagic
Race Official
1% Club

Australia
Sell me this pen....
All closed now, nothing to see here....
#CANCERSUCKS
Closed Thread