Home  
Site Partners: SpotterGuides Veloce Books  
Related Sites: Your Link Here  

Go Back   TenTenths Motorsport Forum > Saloon & Sportscar Racing > Sportscar & GT Racing

Old 9 Jun 2008, 13:05 (Ref:2223691)   #26
Aysedasi
Team Crouton
20KPINAL

England
Lymington, New Forest, England
Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Superb piece of work!
Old 9 Jun 2008, 15:08 (Ref:2223833)   #27
ss_collins
Veteran

Nigeria
Mooresville, NC
ss_collins should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridss_collins should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridss_collins should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridss_collins should be qualifying in the top 3 on the grid
Can I upset you guys - the works Creation and one of the Zyteks have new liveries as of this morning...

http://www.racecar-engineering.com/n...ay-update.html
Old 9 Jun 2008, 15:39 (Ref:2223859)   #28
andy_b
Veteran

Canada
Vancouver (I escaped from UK)
andy_b is going for a new world record!andy_b is going for a new world record!andy_b is going for a new world record!andy_b is going for a new world record!andy_b is going for a new world record!andy_b is going for a new world record!andy_b is going for a new world record!
thanks Sam!

No worries I may do a small update later this week, bit dependent on other work, so no promises
Old 9 Jun 2008, 15:55 (Ref:2223869)   #29
AllonFS
Veteran

United Kingdom
Bristol, UK
AllonFS has a real shot at the championship!AllonFS has a real shot at the championship!AllonFS has a real shot at the championship!AllonFS has a real shot at the championship!AllonFS has a real shot at the championship!AllonFS has a real shot at the championship!
Thanks anyway for what you have produced, stunning effort, printed and in my bag for the race.
Old 9 Jun 2008, 16:05 (Ref:2223880)   #30
Sarthe82
Racer

United Kingdom
Surrey
Sarthe82 should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Quote:
Originally Posted by AllonFS
Thanks anyway for what you have produced, stunning effort, printed and in my bag for the race.
Same here, fantastic effort mate!
Old 9 Jun 2008, 16:06 (Ref:2223882)   #31
Bodysnatcher
La Grande Théière
Veteran

Marshall Islands
5 minutes from the kentagon
Bodysnatcher has a real shot at the podium!Bodysnatcher has a real shot at the podium!Bodysnatcher has a real shot at the podium!Bodysnatcher has a real shot at the podium!
thanks for all the work you put in Andy

7 copies, double sided laminated, all ready for use by Poste 106 and associated riff raff. Will just have to get the felt tip pens out for the changes..
Old 9 Jun 2008, 16:34 (Ref:2223903)   #32
andy_b
Veteran

Canada
andy_b is going for a new world record!andy_b is going for a new world record!andy_b is going for a new world record!andy_b is going for a new world record!andy_b is going for a new world record!andy_b is going for a new world record!andy_b is going for a new world record!
get your pens out

Marcel Fassler replaces Lapierre in the No6 ORECA Courage.
Old 9 Jun 2008, 17:16 (Ref:2223935)   #33
Aysedasi
Team Crouton
20KPINAL

England
Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Good to see the law of Sod is working as well as always.......
Old 10 Jun 2008, 09:16 (Ref:2224558)   #34
ss_collins
Veteran

Nigeria
Mooresville, NC
ss_collins should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridss_collins should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridss_collins should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridss_collins should be qualifying in the top 3 on the grid
Barazi Epsilon new livery is Caparo branding, Embassy have gone all patriotic and done a new livery... bit Austin Powers

http://www.racecar-engineering.com/n...ay-update.html

yeah baby!
Old 10 Jun 2008, 12:13 (Ref:2224739)   #35
andy_b
Veteran

Canada
the new Embassy livery is already on the guide, but the Zytek and Creation (gold) are new
Old 10 Jun 2008, 16:12 (Ref:2224946)   #36
andy_b
Veteran

Canada
OK guys and girls. For any armchair viewers and people leaving later for Le Mans, the guide will have a small update tomorrow and be online at some point Wednesday afternoon. Will contain updated liveries for Zytek, Creation and, if the second ee car is allowed in, that will also be added.
Old 11 Jun 2008, 08:54 (Ref:2225514)   #37
andy_b
Veteran

Canada
Updated version with the new Zytek, Creation livery (and the second ee car) is now online at www.spotterguides.com
Old 11 Jun 2008, 09:23 (Ref:2225535)   #38
Sarthe82
Racer

United Kingdom
Surrey
Sarthe82 should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Quote:
Originally Posted by andy_b
Updated version with the new Zytek, Creation livery (and the second ee car) is now online at www.spotterguides.com
Absolutely fantastic work Andy!
Old 12 Jun 2008, 01:11 (Ref:2226566)   #39
andy_b
Veteran

Canada
ta
Old 9 Jul 2008, 05:54 (Ref:2247678)   #40
andy_b
Veteran

Canada
OK guys and girls. Back to ALMS now after the Le Mans excitement.

The updated Ten-Tenths, RLM, DSC Spotters Guide is ready to be saved out, just waiting for, hopefully the Black Swan Ford GT livery on Thursday.... so the guide should be online and ready to download Friday am UK time.
Old 11 Jul 2008, 10:50 (Ref:2249095)   #41
Aysedasi
Team Crouton
20KPINAL

England
As we now have V4 of the guidem I've unstuck this one.
Old 11 Jul 2008, 10:52 (Ref:2249096)   #42
MagnetON
Admin
Veteran

MagnetON
Dublin
MagnetON will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMagnetON will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMagnetON will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMagnetON will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMagnetON will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMagnetON will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMagnetON will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMagnetON will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMagnetON will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMagnetON will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aysedasi
As we now have V4 of the guidem I've unstuck this one.
I though I unstuck it this morning! lol