Related Sites: trackrooms.co.uk Your Link Here  

Go Back   TenTenths Motorsport Forum > Racing Talk > Trackside

Old 2 Oct 2001, 21:50 (Ref:155025)   #26
Stephen Green
Race Official
Veteran

England
Faversham, Kent
Stephen Green has a real shot at the podium!Stephen Green has a real shot at the podium!Stephen Green has a real shot at the podium!Stephen Green has a real shot at the podium!Stephen Green has a real shot at the podium!
I dunno, we dad's always end up staying behind and paying for the holidays! S'not fair!
Old 2 Oct 2001, 21:52 (Ref:155028)   #27
jiggly_puff
Veteran

United Kingdom
Leeds/St.Albans
jiggly_puff should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
but don't worry the mums and children always get ur moneys worth of fun........so no money is wasted!
Old 2 Oct 2001, 21:54 (Ref:155029)   #28
Stephen Green
Race Official
Veteran

England
Faversham, Kent
Stephen Green has a real shot at the podium!Stephen Green has a real shot at the podium!Stephen Green has a real shot at the podium!Stephen Green has a real shot at the podium!Stephen Green has a real shot at the podium!
ok ok ok point taken. I'm off to make sure my wallet isn't a stone lighter since my wife went to bed!
Old 9 Oct 2001, 22:50 (Ref:158266)   #29
paulzinho
Veteran

Brazil
Larkfield, Kent, UK
paulzinho should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridpaulzinho should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
I'm going with my uncle on the 20th and 21st. My dad may go too if he isnt busy!! I cant wait i havent been to the festival in about 9/10 years and im only 17!!! I remember once having a rather belated birthday party there once when we had the suite...oh the good ol' days!!!
Old 10 Oct 2001, 00:21 (Ref:158292)   #30
BAR Babe
Racer

BAR Babe should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
OK chaps. no need to panic. your local hangover will be there and sporting the same!

Not due to antics in fields or caravelles for once. YEA!!!
Have got my Graduation ball on the Friday night in Worcester and therefore after getting over severe hangover on Saturday, I will endevour to attend the Sunday.

Can i ask what seems to be an ignorant question?
(just for a change..)
BAR mechanics....what is going on? and does anyone know if it is race team mechanics? - VERY IMPORTANT FACTOR!!!!

Just for the Record i have no idea what Luke Hines looks like.
Will be learning very fast by the sound of it?
Bels?
Old 10 Oct 2001, 09:06 (Ref:158398)   #31
bella
Race Official
Veteran

France
bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!
what was the expression i used famously about signor luke? wouldn't shove him out of bed till he rolled over? (sorry luke sweetheart, nothing person. i'm sure you'd think the same about me )

er, don't know when the beloved olds booked the holiday on sunday, so i may have to depart early to avoid being b*llocked from here to eternity. but bagsy me a pitch, me and the caravelle/suzuki will be there...
Old 10 Oct 2001, 13:54 (Ref:158532)   #32
paulzinho
Veteran

Brazil
Larkfield, Kent, UK
paulzinho should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridpaulzinho should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
Quote:
Originally posted by BAR Babe

Can i ask what seems to be an ignorant question?
(just for a change..)
BAR mechanics....what is going on? and does anyone know if it is race team mechanics? - VERY IMPORTANT FACTOR!!!!

From Autosport:

The British American racing Formula 1 team will runa car in the Formula Ford Festival later this month.

BAR will run one of the works Vector MG01 cars engineered by the team's F1 driver Olivier Panis, for Panis's regular race engineer david Lloyd.

Several other key members of the squad will also join the effort, swapping roles with their team-mates.

Theres more but this is the jist of it.

It gives a chance for Promotional work and the car will be painted in BAR livery.
Old 10 Oct 2001, 19:08 (Ref:158714)   #33
MrTTraces
Veteran

Zimbabwe
A place where the coffee is cold!
MrTTraces should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid

I've got that weekend off work so hopefully i will be there
Old 10 Oct 2001, 21:30 (Ref:158818)   #34
BAR Babe
Racer

paulzinho - thank you!

For those who know me and have any inkling of why the handle, then you will know that i will do my best to be there with bells on.
If there is any chance - however small of 'You Know Who' (saving his dignity) being there i will be in fervent stalking mode i think Bella puts it!

COUNT ME IN.

please, pretty please if you let one certain mechanic be there i will be a good girl for a VERY long time..... or not as the case may be?
Old 11 Oct 2001, 18:14 (Ref:159223)   #35
WoodyTJ
Veteran

WoodyTJ should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
After last weekend at Brands .... somebody please explain why I should return?????

I am off to nottingham that weekend ..... sorry
Old 11 Oct 2001, 19:01 (Ref:159244)   #36
bella
Race Official
Veteran

France
bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Quote:
Originally posted by BAR Babe
COUNT ME IN.
THAT was predictable
Old 11 Oct 2001, 20:05 (Ref:159283)   #37
paulzinho
Veteran

Brazil
Larkfield, Kent, UK
Have I missed something?
Old 11 Oct 2001, 20:54 (Ref:159319)   #38
bella
Race Official
Veteran

France
no, just ruthie and a really rather sad obsession...
Old 12 Oct 2001, 00:36 (Ref:159470)   #39
BAR Babe
Racer

yer baby!!!!!!
Old 12 Oct 2001, 11:28 (Ref:159582)   #40
bella
Race Official
Veteran

France
that's my line, fool
Old 12 Oct 2001, 19:09 (Ref:159780)   #41
Invincible
Racer

New Zealand-Maori
Warrington
Invincible should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Amazingly I don't know what my dad was drunk or not!, but IF my brother arrives back from holiday before midnight on october 20th we WILL go to Brands, dosen't sound like much but I live up north so I suspect he is drunk!

But hope to be there so I hope to see all you wonderful 10-10's people if I go!
Old 13 Oct 2001, 17:57 (Ref:160170)   #42
Stephen Green
Race Official
Veteran

England
Faversham, Kent
Don't forget to come and see me on Sunday you lot. I'll be in the tent behind the Paddock Hill Grandstand (I think) trying to enrol poor unsuspecting soles into becoming marshals. The red shoes will be in evidence! That reminds me, I must get some red polish so they look nice and smart for you...

Sadly the excess boozing while on holiday last week has left me with a problem. Losing a stone between now and next Sunday, or buying some bigger overalls. Hmmm, best I check the wallet!

Stephen.
Old 13 Oct 2001, 21:46 (Ref:160232)   #43
paulzinho
Veteran

Brazil
Larkfield, Kent, UK
Nice holiday Stephen?

Get busy with those sit ups!!!
Old 13 Oct 2001, 23:20 (Ref:160271)   #44
BAR Babe
Racer

Don't listen to this person who swears with the words 'sit ups'.

Remember. too bigger overalls will always fit over as a second layer if/when you become a smaller version of yourself again.

- take it from one whos been, done, gone back, done again, etc.
Layers of clothing is always a good idea, therefore handy to have two sizes in your wardrobe.
or thats what i keep telling myself anyway!!!
Old 14 Oct 2001, 11:22 (Ref:160401)   #45
paulzinho
Veteran

Brazil
Larkfield, Kent, UK
1 and 2 and 3 and 4, everyone join in now!!!!
Old 14 Oct 2001, 15:29 (Ref:160483)   #46
bella
Race Official
Veteran

France
*gives paulzinho one almighty thwack*
we'll not be having exercise on the day of rest, thank you very much...
Old 14 Oct 2001, 20:22 (Ref:160615)   #47
Stephen Green
Race Official
Veteran

England
Faversham, Kent
Phew! I'm glad you did that before me Bella!!!
Old 14 Oct 2001, 22:45 (Ref:160664)   #48
BAR Babe
Racer

BAR Babe stands behind Bella and reminds Paulzinho that by 'day of rest' she isn't JUST meaning the one with religious conitations.
Repeat ideas of phisical activity will result in a good beating.
- unless it involves walking/staggering to a bar and ordering another G & T. (Ice and a Slice included - of course!)

See you in the Kentagon on Saturday night. I will be the one propping up the BAR. oh sorry. Bar. ( unless of course the BAR mechanics are going to drink there and that just brings in a whole new meaning to 'propping up the BAR !!! )

Me? I'm a good girl!
Old 15 Oct 2001, 07:18 (Ref:160749)   #49
Stephen Green
Race Official
Veteran

England
Faversham, Kent
Hmmmm....

In that case I had better pack a few Neurofen for you on Sunday?
Old 16 Oct 2001, 00:12 (Ref:161215)   #50
BAR Babe
Racer

There are a few things my car is NEVER without stephen.
A map - to try and find where the next weekends racing is
A Sleeping bag - To crash in after i have found the...
Bottle opener - obviously to open the serious store of....
Crud wine - which gives you the hangover from hell for which you need...
Nurofen - in great quantity for the morning after along with alka- seltza or whatever brand you care to use!!
oh and a packet of pringles, candle and marshmallow for entertainment whilst pi**ed.
oh god and i nearly forgot the bog roll.
Anything else Bella.
- not everything thats in my car love or we'll be here all day!
Plus if we start going through that i'll scare myself at how much i can carry in one car.
HURRAY for Estates!!!!!

Anyway answer to stephens question is yes please because if my car turns into the bomb site it normally does on Sunday mornings i won't be able to find the steering wheel let alone headache tablets!!!!

ta sweetie!!!