Home  
Site Partners: SpotterGuides Veloce Books  
Related Sites: Your Link Here  

Go Back   TenTenths Motorsport Forum > Single Seater Racing > Formula One

Old 21 Jul 2024, 08:59 (Ref:4220019)   #26
P38 in workshop
Veteran

P38 in workshop has a lot of promise if they can keep it on the circuit!
I've thought for the last few weeks that McLaren probably have the fastest car.Followed by Mercedes or Ferrari-according to how each circuit suits each,followed by Red Bull.It seems to take every last ounce of Max's considerable talent to extract the performance,while his team mate illustrates the real pace.I can't pretend that I have ever liked the Hungaroring as a venue but it has provided some good racing over the years.
Old 21 Jul 2024, 09:02 (Ref:4220021)   #27
GTRMagic
Race Official
1% Club

Australia
Sell me this pen....
GTRMagic will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGTRMagic will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGTRMagic will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGTRMagic will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGTRMagic will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGTRMagic will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGTRMagic will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGTRMagic will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
C’mon Mr Piastri.
Win #1 is today!
#CANCERSUCKS
Old 21 Jul 2024, 09:49 (Ref:4220025)   #28
Alan52
Veteran

Australia
Glenmore Park
Alan52 should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridAlan52 should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
Quote:
Originally Posted by GTRMagic View Post
C’mon Mr Piastri.
Win #1 is today!
Hope so but the undercut is going to be huge today.3rd could become 6th without any tactical or driver error.
Getting ahead of his team mate and getting priority call on strategy is the key.
Old 21 Jul 2024, 13:05 (Ref:4220042)   #29
Akrapovic
Veteran

Australia
Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Quote:
Originally Posted by GTRMagic View Post
C’mon Mr Piastri.
Win #1 is today!
Lap 1 is playing out in your favour.
Old 21 Jul 2024, 13:06 (Ref:4220043)   #30
chillibowl
Veteran

Canada
winnipeg, canada
chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Taking race control a while to sort out this start?
Old 21 Jul 2024, 13:15 (Ref:4220044)   #31
bjohnsonsmith
Race Official
20KPINAL

United States
London, England
bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Three wide round Turn 1 and Max leaves the track but rejoins. Looks like he gained a place. Great start by Oscar Piastri.

Edit: Max gives the place back.
Old 21 Jul 2024, 13:31 (Ref:4220045)   #32
chillibowl
Veteran

Canada
winnipeg, canada
chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Brave to keep Max out for so long on this first stint!
Old 21 Jul 2024, 13:53 (Ref:4220049)   #33
bjohnsonsmith
Race Official
20KPINAL

United States
London, England
bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Max is not having it his way. Goes wide trying to overtake Lewis.
Old 21 Jul 2024, 14:01 (Ref:4220052)   #34
v8supes
Veteran

v8supes should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Its quite interesting. On Friday Red Bull seemed to have a good race pace during P2 and looked comfortable to drive but today Verstappen has nothing for Mclaren.
Old 21 Jul 2024, 14:04 (Ref:4220053)   #35
peebee2
Veteran

peebee2 User is flirting with disqualificationpeebee2 User is flirting with disqualification
Are McL going to manipulate Norris ahead of Piastri?
Old 21 Jul 2024, 14:08 (Ref:4220054)   #36
bjohnsonsmith
Race Official
20KPINAL

United States
London, England
Lando pits.
Old 21 Jul 2024, 14:12 (Ref:4220055)   #37
bjohnsonsmith
Race Official
20KPINAL

United States
London, England
Piastri pits but it looked a tad slow.
Old 21 Jul 2024, 14:12 (Ref:4220056)   #38
chillibowl
Veteran

Canada
winnipeg, canada
Norris got by on what looked to be a great outlap!

Not looking forward to a position swap.
Old 21 Jul 2024, 14:24 (Ref:4220057)   #39
Richard C
Veteran

Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!
I just have to say... fantastic racing right now including cars being able to run close together and multiple teams in consideration for wins. So let's screw this level of performance parity by rolling the dice on a totally new tech spec.

Richard
Old 21 Jul 2024, 14:30 (Ref:4220058)   #40
peebee2
Veteran

peebee2 User is flirting with disqualificationpeebee2 User is flirting with disqualification
Quote:
Originally Posted by chillibowl View Post
Norris got by on what looked to be a great outlap!

Not looking forward to a position swap.
Because the team stitched Piastri up by letting Norris pit first.
Old 21 Jul 2024, 14:31 (Ref:4220059)   #41
elianne
Rookie

elianne should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
What a badly managed race by McLaren!
Whatever happens, this will not be a happy 1-2.

While it should be ....

And sorry Lando, you lost a lot of respect from me, today.
Old 21 Jul 2024, 14:32 (Ref:4220060)   #42
bjohnsonsmith
Race Official
20KPINAL

United States
London, England
McLaren have dug themselves a hole.
Old 21 Jul 2024, 14:33 (Ref:4220061)   #43
chillibowl
Veteran

Canada
winnipeg, canada
Lots of radio today! Mclaren needs to take note of Horner on this I think lol.

It’s childish!
Old 21 Jul 2024, 14:34 (Ref:4220062)   #44
Richard C
Veteran

Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!
The radio drama is nuts!

Richard
Old 21 Jul 2024, 14:35 (Ref:4220063)   #45
bjohnsonsmith
Race Official
20KPINAL

United States
London, England
Max has really got the red mist today. Pretty much every overtake has been precarious and now this.
Old 21 Jul 2024, 14:35 (Ref:4220064)   #46
elianne
Rookie

elianne should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
"Lando, you're gonna need Oscar, and you're gonna need the team"
How clear can you be?
Old 21 Jul 2024, 14:36 (Ref:4220065)   #47
marcel82
Veteran

European Union
Beersel, Belgium
marcel82 should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Quote:
Originally Posted by elianne View Post
What a badly managed race by McLaren!
Whatever happens, this will not be a happy 1-2.

While it should be ....

And sorry Lando, you lost a lot of respect from me, today.
this is down to the pit wall. no one else.
you give one of your drivers the undercut on the other one, and then tell him he's not allowed the win? amateur hour.
Old 21 Jul 2024, 14:37 (Ref:4220066)   #48
Richard C
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by bjohnsonsmith View Post
McLaren have dug themselves a hole.
Agree. I don't know if they agreed to maintain positions when Lando was asked to pit or not, but they gave him the opportunity to undercut Oscar and he did. McLaren strategy created this situation.

Richard
Old 21 Jul 2024, 14:38 (Ref:4220067)   #49
GTRMagic
Race Official
1% Club

Australia
Sell me this pen....
GTRMagic will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGTRMagic will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGTRMagic will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGTRMagic will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGTRMagic will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGTRMagic will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGTRMagic will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGTRMagic will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Quote:
Originally Posted by elianne View Post
"Lando, you're gonna need Oscar, and you're gonna need the team"
How clear can you be?
Finally, Mr Norris gives it up.

Multi 21 comes to life..

The ZakAttack will not be pleased..!
#CANCERSUCKS
Old 21 Jul 2024, 14:39 (Ref:4220068)   #50
chillibowl
Veteran

Canada
winnipeg, canada
Mclaren acting like they got money on piastri!