Related Sites: Your Link Here  

Go Back   TenTenths Motorsport Forum > Single Seater Racing > Formula One

Old 12 Sep 2001, 06:36 (Ref:145199)   #26
Speed
Veteran

Panama
Panama, Rep. of Panama
Speed should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Sorry to bring this touchy theme VB, but donĀ“t try to make me think that just soldiers died at Nag. & Hir. (not talking about you VB)

I promise not to talk about this anymore...
Old 12 Sep 2001, 06:51 (Ref:145204)   #27
RussianFriend
Veteran

Russian Federation
Moscow, Russia
RussianFriend should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
My condolences to all Americans!

It was hard to believe it wasn't Hollywood movie. Something beyond of human comprehension how cruel people might be. And how defenseless we are!

3 years ago we have survived something like this, when any house could be blasted at night. I remember our feelings: sadness, horrow, bewilderment.

But so many people at the moment, and they haven't done something wrong to terrorists, they just happened to be there.

But you should be strong and not let them to frighten you. Your life shouldn't go on, and the most important thing - it shouldn't cause any war. Because the new wave of violence may involve the whole world into the trouble. it's very difficult to do because the first emotion is revenge. 3 years ago we have started the war andstill can't finish it. Don't repeat this mistake!
Old 12 Sep 2001, 10:31 (Ref:145226)   #28
MGF
Racer

MGF should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
I think that everyone here in the UK is genuinly mortified that anyone can do such an awful thing. My (and my families) thoughts and prayers are with the families of the victims.

No words can begin to explain the contempt of the vile evilness of the purpotrators of this crime against humanity.

Their actions were not only against America, but her allies and the rest of the decent civilised world.
Old 12 Sep 2001, 12:28 (Ref:145243)   #29
Gt_R
Veteran

Gt_R should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridGt_R should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
STATEMENT ISSUED FROM Gt_R:

WEDNESDAY 12th SEPTEMBER 2001

To my fellow friends, it is with my deepest regret to learn of this terrible act of terrorism through my news agent last night exactly 24 hours ago.

Yesterday, Tuesday 11th Sept 2001, was one of the darkest day in the modern history of The United States of America. What is evident is a cruel demonstration of terrorism that is beyond the describtion of words. Such cowardly acts are strongly condemned and i would support The United States of America, her government and her people in what ever course of retaliation measures they deem fit. Those bast*rds may have shook the world with fear, those bast*rds may have shook the surface of America. But they will not shake the belief in democracy held by the Americans. They will not shake my belief for justice peace and harmony.

I urge all countries who support justice, democracy and humanity to stand forward and join USA in the fight against terrorism. The weaklings who mindlessly and cruelly built their displeasures upon the lives of innocent thousands have to be punished, no matter the consequences. They shall live just long enough to regret their actions, no longer.

I would like to express my deepest sympathy and sorrows for the families of the many innocent lives lost in a most distasteful expression of inhumanity in the new century. I would also like to express my heartfelt appreciation to the many rescue workers who lost their lives in their line of duty. You are heros, and may God bless you all.

To those who rejoice over this tragic affair. Make no mistakes, but i, and i'm sure the United States of America will agree, promise that your joy would be the most short lived. You will pay the price. But before that, the cowards behind this would taste the pain they have caused.

May those who perished rest in peace and be assured our hearts are with you fully.

Yours truly
Gt_R
Old 13 Sep 2001, 01:57 (Ref:145507)   #30
botsquad
Veteran

botsquad has a lot of promise if they can keep it on the circuit!
untold hundreds if not thousands of uk citizens were also
murderd in the attack.

since us yanks had it comming for the hiroshima.

the brits must be just innocent victims of a cold world.
Old 14 Sep 2001, 16:39 (Ref:146110)   #31
Liz
Veteran

Liz should be qualifying in the top 10 on the gridLiz should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
This is a new war. It is not World War II or even Vietnam. We must not start bringing up all the old grievances or we will lose sight of what we have to do in this case - make the price so high that no one will ever want to pay it again.

As for the brats in Palestine dancing and singing - while dressed from head to toe in American branded clothing, you'll note - I am sure that their parents will have plenty to answer for and very soon too. If you teach your children to rejoice at the murder of others, you are insuring that your children will be murdered by others. Then it will not be those others who are to blame. It will be you, their parents.