Home  
Site Partners: SpotterGuides Veloce Books  
Related Sites: trackrooms.co.uk Your Link Here  

Go Back   TenTenths Motorsport Forum > Racing Talk > Trackside

Old 18 Jun 2001, 10:28 (Ref:106398)   #26
Tony Harman
Veteran

Tony Harman should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
'ere Pete you edited my quote - you do your journo training with the Sun or summink ?

And now we've hit 2 pages - you're gonna have to buy Craig some more server space by the time we get to September mate

Last edited by Tony Harman; 18 Jun 2001 at 10:31.
Old 18 Jun 2001, 10:32 (Ref:106400)   #27
Peter Mallett
The Honourable Mallett
20KPINAL

England
Here and there
Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Quote:
Originally posted by Tony Harman
'ere Pete you edited my quote - you do your journo training with the Sun or summink ?
Well we've gort up to page two just by talking B*^%$£"s. What's going to happen if we get sensi... er senti ..... er intellig .... wossname?
Old 19 Jun 2001, 10:09 (Ref:106801)   #28
Peter Mallett
The Honourable Mallett
20KPINAL

England
Here and there
Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Old 20 Jun 2001, 04:29 (Ref:107203)   #29
Peter Mallett
The Honourable Mallett
20KPINAL

England
Here and there
Old 20 Jun 2001, 08:16 (Ref:107235)   #30
TimD
Ten-Tenths Hall of Fame
Veteran

United Kingdom
Derbyshire Peak District, United Kingdom
TimD should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridTimD should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridTimD should be qualifying in the top 3 on the grid
Bingo!
Old 20 Jun 2001, 08:55 (Ref:107243)   #31
Peter Mallett
The Honourable Mallett
20KPINAL

England
Here and there
Well that's another post then.
Old 21 Jun 2001, 02:46 (Ref:107669)   #32
Peter Mallett
The Honourable Mallett
20KPINAL

England
Here and there
Old 21 Jun 2001, 03:49 (Ref:107687)   #33
Diabando
Veteran

Australia
Victoria, Australia
Diabando should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridDiabando should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
!eno rehtona si siht dna

!sreehc
Old 21 Jun 2001, 04:11 (Ref:107693)   #34
Peter Mallett
The Honourable Mallett
20KPINAL

England
Here and there
LOL (sdrawkcab)
Old 21 Jun 2001, 23:24 (Ref:108090)   #35
THR
Veteran

United Kingdom
Wolverhampton, England
THR has a lot of promise if they can keep it on the circuit!
im off to pembray tomorrow!!
:-)

woo hooooo
new stiffer settings

has to be tried!!
cant wait.

ohh and Peter

SHUTUP with the counting!! its nice to get a mail when the thread has USEFUL stuff!!! lol
aghhhh!!!
Old 22 Jun 2001, 06:43 (Ref:108150)   #36
Peter Mallett
The Honourable Mallett
20KPINAL

England
Here and there
So let's just clarify this THR.

You're going to come back here and tell us that you've posted your Pembrey report in the Racer's forum. Correct?
Old 22 Jun 2001, 09:27 (Ref:108181)   #37
THR
Veteran

United Kingdom
Wolverhampton, England
yup!

just for u

nice arent i!
lol
Old 22 Jun 2001, 09:39 (Ref:108183)   #38
Peter Mallett
The Honourable Mallett
20KPINAL

England
Here and there
Phew,

That's a relief. So we can look forward to you posting here to tell us that your full report is in the Racer's forum.
Old 22 Jun 2001, 14:15 (Ref:108276)   #39
Stacy
Veteran

Australia
Stacy should be qualifying in the top 10 on the gridStacy should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Quote:
Originally posted by yelwoci
Peter,
Like you Pembrey could be my firts of the season too and I'll probably try at least 2 if not 3 races.

IanC
Looking at the dates I can't see me doing Anglesey so Lydden is likely to be the next race, then Pembrey. Ken C has a larger tank on order so I won't have to sit in the pits pouring fuel into it..

Hopefully the 1hr grid will be a bit more respectable.

Stacy
Old 22 Jun 2001, 14:47 (Ref:108290)   #40
Slowcoach
Racer

Slowcoach should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Well Stacey they have agreed that we from CT can enter the one hour too , although I don't think our co-ordinator has told anyone yet , I know because it was me that asked in the first place and I've been told officially we're in so hopefully the grid will be a decent one ! Quite frankly I can't wait , only thing is I don't have a fuel gauge........
Old 22 Jun 2001, 17:40 (Ref:108333)   #41
Stacy
Veteran

Australia
Stacy should be qualifying in the top 10 on the gridStacy should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Quote:
Originally posted by Slowcoach
Well Stacey they have agreed that we from CT can enter the one hour too , although I don't think our co-ordinator has told anyone yet , I know because it was me that asked in the first place and I've been told officially we're in so hopefully the grid will be a decent one ! Quite frankly I can't wait , only thing is I don't have a fuel gauge........
Who is "Stacey" ?

Anyway, I think it's a good idea - the more the merrier, there is the possibility of losing the 1hr format unless the grids improve.. Same goes for Historics too, more cars required as they say.
Old 25 Jun 2001, 13:39 (Ref:109547)   #42
THR
Veteran

United Kingdom
Wolverhampton, England
My report is in the other bit now!!

ohh just to add to the disscussion above.
Who the hell wants to watch clubmans race for 1hr??
boring!!
Old 26 Jun 2001, 12:40 (Ref:109926)   #43
Peter Mallett
The Honourable Mallett
20KPINAL

England
Here and there
Quote:
Originally posted by THR

boring!!
Thank you THR. Its a one-hour, two driver race for Classic, Historic, Post Historic and Group 1 Touring cars.
Old 27 Jun 2001, 09:25 (Ref:110216)   #44
Stacy
Veteran

Australia

Quote:
Originally posted by THR
boring!!
Maybe if your lot did, they'd remember about OVERTAKING.

Stacy

Old 3 Jul 2001, 14:57 (Ref:112524)   #45
Peter Mallett
The Honourable Mallett
20KPINAL

England
Here and there
just keeping it up. OOOOOOOer missus
Old 4 Jul 2001, 19:56 (Ref:113098)   #46
Peter Mallett
The Honourable Mallett
20KPINAL

England
Here and there
Er. Has this been up at the top today????
Old 5 Jul 2001, 20:28 (Ref:113525)   #47
Peter Mallett
The Honourable Mallett
20KPINAL

England
Here and there
*Ahem*.
Old 6 Jul 2001, 09:34 (Ref:113661)   #48
Stacy
Veteran

Australia
Quote:
Originally posted by Peter Mallett
*Ahem*.
I saw your car up on the ramps yesterday being worked on. That was quite a conversation you had down the drivers side, I can understand why you're annoyed.. I take it you were spun out? and if it was at Dibeni you were lucky for it not to have been worse.

Looks like you need some more front camber, although Ken says he's on the case!

Stacy
Old 6 Jul 2001, 21:25 (Ref:113872)   #49
Peter Mallett
The Honourable Mallett
20KPINAL

England
Here and there
Yes, it did knock me "back" a bit. Haven't spoken to ken recently but will do on Monday. Camber is definitely a must. It's all very well having "reasonable" power but if you scrub it all away in the corners what's the point? All sorts of suspension mods being considered.

Old 12 Jul 2001, 07:13 (Ref:115998)   #50
Peter Mallett
The Honourable Mallett
20KPINAL

England
Here and there
Just a reminder folks.