Site Partners: SpotterGuides Veloce Books  
Related Sites: FlagMarshal.com MarshalsGuide.com Your Link Here  

Go Back   TenTenths Motorsport Forum > Racing Talk > Marshals Forum

Old 9 Jun 2009, 12:46 (Ref:2478358)   #26
Terrible-Tones
Veteran

Wales
Thrapston - Northants
Terrible-Tones should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridTerrible-Tones should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
Race Blog

Here is our race blog

[mod]really sorry, but the rule is no links to other forums. I want to leave it, but if you let one through they'll all be at it[/mod]

Cheers

Tony & Nina #74

Last edited by Woolley; 9 Jun 2009 at 23:24.
Old 9 Jun 2009, 20:59 (Ref:2478694)   #27
HairyDJ
Veteran

England
Milton Keynes
HairyDJ should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Cracking blog - fills in so many of the gaps in my guesswork based on what i heard and saw.

Can't wait to see the vid - one of my scooby mob posted this one from the Saturday afternoon (Nippons race 2). Car 14, black scoob - the sound effects really help to understand how it felt to drive in those conditions. I feel much safer in orange than in the car!

When's the next outing - might as well start drumming up some support for you already .....

Cheers, David
Old 9 Jun 2009, 22:54 (Ref:2478763)   #28
Steven Humphrey
Veteran

England
cambridgeshire
Steven Humphrey should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridSteven Humphrey should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
Glad it all went (reasonably) ok! Good blog too. Hope your next outing is slightly drier.

Steve
Old 10 Jun 2009, 07:59 (Ref:2478946)   #29
Terrible-Tones
Veteran

Wales
Thrapston - Northants
Terrible-Tones should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridTerrible-Tones should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
Quote:
Originally Posted by Terrible-Tones View Post
Here is our race blog

[mod]really sorry, but the rule is no links to other forums. I want to leave it, but if you let one through they'll all be at it[/mod]

Cheers

Tony & Nina #74
Woolley - I'm really sorry - an innocent mistake. Instead I have found something called "Blogs" on the toolbar in 10 Tenths near the "My CP" bit. I have posted the blog there so it is within 10 Tenths - I hope this is the right thing to do? If I have it all wrong perhaps you'd be kind enough to PM me Woolley?

Next outing is 23rd August at Snetterton.

Cheers
Old 10 Jun 2009, 23:19 (Ref:2479696)   #30
Woolley
Race Official
Veteran

England
Wolverhampton, England
Woolley will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameWoolley will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameWoolley will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameWoolley will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameWoolley will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameWoolley will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameWoolley will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameWoolley will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameWoolley will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameWoolley will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameWoolley will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
No worries, it was clearly not an intentional thing and I really wanted to leave it - it's unfortunate that sometimes we have to apply a rule where we'd rather not simply because someone else will do it deliberately and then say 'well you let that one go'.

Posting your blog here is great, you could also use a blogging site and link to that, just not another forum. Thanks for being so understanding.
Old 11 Jun 2009, 06:56 (Ref:2479836)   #31
Terrible-Tones
Veteran

Wales
Thrapston - Northants
Quote:
Originally Posted by Woolley View Post
No worries, it was clearly not an intentional thing and I really wanted to leave it - it's unfortunate that sometimes we have to apply a rule where we'd rather not simply because someone else will do it deliberately and then say 'well you let that one go'.

Posting your blog here is great, you could also use a blogging site and link to that, just not another forum. Thanks for being so understanding.
No worries - and quite right too about the rules - couldn't agree more - don't really understand outside blogging sites - so I am happy to use the our one here - easy to use and accessable! Thanks for your help
Old 11 Jun 2009, 12:49 (Ref:2480033)   #32
Woolley
Race Official
Veteran

England
Wolverhampton, England
Woolley will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameWoolley will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameWoolley will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameWoolley will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameWoolley will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameWoolley will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameWoolley will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameWoolley will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameWoolley will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameWoolley will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameWoolley will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Quote:
Originally Posted by Terrible-Tones View Post
don't really understand outside blogging sites
Nor me... A good read, your blog. From the orange side, a race meeting tends to consist of what happened near you and what your friends experienced. It's easy to forget what coming 24th means to someone who's put in a lot of effort to achieve that. Keep it coming and don't forget to remind us when you've updated it.