Related Sites: Your Link Here  

Go Back   TenTenths Motorsport Forum > General Forums > Virtual Racers

Old 21 Mar 2006, 09:11 (Ref:1555542)   #26
GTRMagic
Race Official
1% Club

Australia
Sell me this pen....
GTRMagic will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGTRMagic will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGTRMagic will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGTRMagic will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGTRMagic will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGTRMagic will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGTRMagic will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGTRMagic will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
I like setting myself up in Tratty's car, and going to Bathurst... and winning

The only time it has happened in V8SC
#CANCERSUCKS
Old 12 Apr 2006, 04:09 (Ref:1579140)   #27
Chappelli
Veteran

New Zealand
Auckland
Chappelli should be qualifying in the top 10 on the gridChappelli should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
The rules system needs to be sorted out.

I got black flagged for driving conduct when I got rear ended coming out of the pits, still under computer control.

I got black flagged for cutting corners at Barbagello.. the only time I came off the track was when I went into the pits...
Old 13 Apr 2006, 21:16 (Ref:1580736)   #28
Hazard
Veteran

United Kingdom
United Kingdom
Hazard should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridHazard should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridHazard should be qualifying in the top 3 on the grid
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chappelli
I got black flagged for cutting corners at Barbagello.. the only time I came off the track was when I went into the pits...
That's one hell of a driving off the circuit for an advantage move!

Quote:
Originally Posted by GTRMagic
I like setting myself up in Tratty's car, and going to Bathurst... and winning
It's even funnier just winning it in ANY Ford!
Old 17 Apr 2006, 11:43 (Ref:1585753)   #29
Oaksnaf
Veteran

Australia
Oaksnaf should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Just bought the game, must say its better than 2 thats for sure. Its more realistic despite the times being all over the place. Look forward to unlocking it, but the karts were exceptionally fun.

And after a few attempts finally finished a lap at Bathurst in Max Wilsons WOW Holden a 1:48.43 hehe.
Old 19 Apr 2006, 21:23 (Ref:1589133)   #30
Amonfan
Racer

Australia
Melbourne, Vic, Australia
Amonfan should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
1m48s at Bathurst wow, lmao. I have much more fun running the F3s on RFactor at Eastern Creek and Sandown, with mych more realistic times ...... And GT Legends which basically has group N in it . Those Clio's are fun though on the V8 game, they handle like they are on rails hehe..
Old 24 Apr 2006, 07:10 (Ref:1593446)   #31
DAVID PATERSON
Veteran

Australia
Brisbane, Qld, Australia
DAVID PATERSON should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridDAVID PATERSON should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridDAVID PATERSON should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
1:48s at Bathurst. To me, that alone is enough to say that it shouldn't have been released. The testers, should have sent it back to the creator and said, "not good enough, try again."
Old 24 Apr 2006, 07:18 (Ref:1593454)   #32
Spudgun
Race Official
Veteran

England
Reading, UK
Spudgun should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridSpudgun should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridSpudgun should be qualifying in the top 3 on the grid
It wouldn't surprise me if thats what they wanted to do. But you can bet it was the executive types who wanted to get it out of the door. The ones who control the cash are the ones who control everything in today's world.
Old 26 Apr 2006, 08:11 (Ref:1595207)   #33
racer69
Veteran

Australia
Sydney, Australia
racer69 should be qualifying in the top 10 on the gridracer69 should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
With 'Pro-Simulation' mode turned on, the laptimes are over 2 minutes.
Old 9 May 2006, 18:44 (Ref:1604482)   #34
Alwaysfirst
Veteran

United Kingdom
The rural idyl.
Alwaysfirst should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Probably a stupid question but how do you get it so that you can run any series at any track? On mine at the moment I can only run DTM on DTM tracks & I want to race it elsewhere. Is this possible & if so how do you do it?

RIP Marco Simoncelli, 1987-2011. 2008 250cc champion
Old 9 May 2006, 23:38 (Ref:1604680)   #35
Hazard
Veteran

United Kingdom
United Kingdom
Hazard should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridHazard should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridHazard should be qualifying in the top 3 on the grid
For TOCA RD 2 you needed to download a user made fix. I'd expect there's one out there for RD 3 somewhere.

The RD2 one wasn't very good, since the AI wasn't set-up for DTM cars to drive at Brands Hatch for example, they'd all go off or brake miles earlier than they already do.

It's good for time trials of course
Old 10 May 2006, 04:29 (Ref:1604762)   #36
JABWOA
Veteran

Australia
3rd star to the left
JABWOA should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
In TRD3, (PS2 version anyway) Codemasters quite wisely added addiotional bonus series that can be unlocked. These allow most classes to run on extra tracks (but not all and not any vehicle on any track.) It does mean that you can race V8's at Spa, Silverstone, etc and race F1 cars around Sandown and Phillip Island...
Old 10 May 2006, 19:09 (Ref:1605317)   #37
Hazard
Veteran

United Kingdom
United Kingdom
Saw that, the V8 Supercar International Series. Haven't got that far yet

Didn't see a DTM one though.
Old 13 May 2006, 14:35 (Ref:1607915)   #38
nickyf1
Veteran

Scotland
City of Glasgow, Scotland, UK
nickyf1 should be qualifying in the top 10 on the gridnickyf1 should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Quote:
Originally Posted by stalks
anyone know if it is going to be avalable on PSP
yes, it will be known as Race Driver 2006
Old 15 May 2006, 09:52 (Ref:1610358)   #39
Scott Moyse
Racer

England
Whangarei, New Zealand
Scott Moyse should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
anyone know how to use the boost button in the Formula Palmer Audi championship on the PS2? Its really annoying me i swear i have pressed every button and can't seem to get it to work. ppplease help
Old 15 May 2006, 15:22 (Ref:1610680)   #40
Hazard
Veteran

United Kingdom
United Kingdom
Quote:
Originally Posted by Scott Moyse
anyone know how to use the boost button in the Formula Palmer Audi championship on the PS2? Its really annoying me i swear i have pressed every button and can't seem to get it to work. ppplease help
I wouldn't worry about it. If it works like it doesn't in the PC version, it just makes a funny noise...there's no discernable increase in speed.
Old 16 May 2006, 01:44 (Ref:1611111)   #41
Scott Moyse
Racer

England
Whangarei, New Zealand
Scott Moyse should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
i have def noticed them suddenly starting to gain on me in conjunction with that weird noise. but i have beaten them now with out it. hopefully i will find out on the codemasters forum, what the button is, i'd still like to know. it's like a button doesn't exist, cos i have tried them all and combinations of them.
Old 16 May 2006, 05:12 (Ref:1611170)   #42
JABWOA
Veteran

Australia
3rd star to the left
JABWOA should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
On the front screen of the FPalmer championship, it tells you the default button for the boost. Bewarned, while it lasts for 5 seconds, any gear change or braking will cancel it and it takes 6 seconds to recharge. The qualilty of the boost isn't all that great either but can give a small increase in speed when exiting a corner but usually you dont gain muchdue to having to change up.