Home  
Site Partners: SpotterGuides Veloce Books  
Related Sites: Your Link Here  

Go Back   TenTenths Motorsport Forum > Single Seater Racing > Formula One

Old Today, 18:52 (Ref:4227927)   #26
Akrapovic
Veteran

Scotland
Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Getting DOTD vote for a rubbish drive with an appalling strategy is the most Danny Ric send off ever.
Old Today, 19:14 (Ref:4227944)   #27
E.B
Veteran

United Kingdom
About 7kms East of Albert Park Melbourne
E.B will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameE.B will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameE.B will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameE.B will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameE.B will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameE.B will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameE.B will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameE.B will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameE.B will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Quote:
Originally Posted by Richard C View Post
It seems as if everyone is treating this race as Daniel's last. So the rumor is looking more real. https://youtu.be/7vTGFqzVVC4?si=hNGskDKipCEoVNbJ

Richard
That came across to me as a bit of a DR saying I know something you dont, but im keeping as brave a face as I can.
Old Today, 19:20 (Ref:4227954)   #28
P38 in workshop
Veteran

P38 in workshop has a lot of promise if they can keep it on the circuit!
Quote:
Originally Posted by EastonNeston View Post
Also, the onboards from Perez showed a lot of front wing deflection on the Red Bull car, hopefully that is investigated.

You could say the same about the Sainz wing.
Old Today, 22:44 (Ref:4228049)   #29
Tourer
Veteran

Australia
Sideways
Tourer is going for a new lap record!Tourer is going for a new lap record!Tourer is going for a new lap record!Tourer is going for a new lap record!Tourer is going for a new lap record!Tourer is going for a new lap record!
Yeah - I must admit to feeling emotional about the possible (probable?) end of Dani's F1 driving career - but then I'm Australian and he's meant a lot to us here for a few years now.

Anthony Davidson made a good point during one of the Sky paddock pundit sessions - said that Dan was incredibly precise in the way he drives and that the current cars don't reward that as much - need to be wrenched around more, and that makes a big difference.

Given that he's only 35 now, there's a part of my that would love to see him still driving in 2026, in case the new cars reward precision again but I know that's probably unrealistic.