Home  
Site Partners: SpotterGuides Veloce Books  
Related Sites: Classic Cars Monthly Your Link Here  

Go Back   TenTenths Motorsport Forum > Historic Racing & Motorsport History > Historic Racing Today

Old 1 Aug 2024, 13:04 (Ref:4221436)   #26
Paul D
Veteran

England
Southport, Merseyside
Paul D should be qualifying in the top 10 on the gridPaul D should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
As a competitor, rather than spectator, I enjoyed the event tremendously. OK, it may not be the event it once was, but still a good turnout for most races, and even managed to fit in a bit of spectating - especially enjoyed seeing the F5000 cars, even if Michael Lyons was in a class of his own!

The decent weather helped, of course, especially the Sunday, which was glorious, and produced very respectable levels of spectators, so it seems there are still plenty out there who think it's a worthwhile event to attend.

I should have checked on here beforehand - if I'd realised some of you guys were in attendance, I'd have tried to find you to say hello. Probably walked right past Iain at some point!
Old 1 Aug 2024, 15:50 (Ref:4221446)   #27
Peter Mallett
The Honourable Mallett
20KPINAL

England
Here and there
Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Hi Paul, should have checked myself, what were you driving?
Old 1 Aug 2024, 23:26 (Ref:4221488)   #28
Lancsbreaker
Veteran

England
Padiham, Lancashire
Lancsbreaker has a real shot at the podium!Lancsbreaker has a real shot at the podium!Lancsbreaker has a real shot at the podium!Lancsbreaker has a real shot at the podium!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Peter Mallett View Post
Hi Paul, should have checked myself, what were you driving?

He was in the Lotus Elan (with Vauxhall redtop) that's in his post.....running in the CSCC Modsports Tony Sugden tribute races.......
Old 2 Aug 2024, 06:43 (Ref:4221507)   #29
Peter Mallett
The Honourable Mallett
20KPINAL

England
Here and there
Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!
This one?
Attached Thumbnails
GC CSCC 27_07_2024 (1745).jpg  
Old 2 Aug 2024, 15:14 (Ref:4221537)   #30
Gerard C
Veteran

France
My place
Gerard C is going for a new world record!Gerard C is going for a new world record!Gerard C is going for a new world record!Gerard C is going for a new world record!Gerard C is going for a new world record!Gerard C is going for a new world record!
Must be correct its the same in Paul's avatar. Really good looking. Nice shot!