Home  
Site Partners: SpotterGuides Veloce Books  
Related Sites: Your Link Here  

Go Back   TenTenths Motorsport Forum > Saloon & Sportscar Racing > NASCAR & Stock Car Racing

Old 8 Jun 2010, 11:45 (Ref:2706643)   #26
fieldodreams79
Veteran

United States
The Dirty South
fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Axeman444 View Post
hmmmm the dirty minds could have a field day with that one...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Axeman444 View Post
on the footage you couldn't really see how Ambrose ended up where he did, all I saw was him exiting onto the grass at a reduced speed. Hope all is well and he hasn't done himself a mischief prior to Sonoma
you can't really see how he got there but he hit a solid wall head on. the other thing i saw during the broadcast was three safety workers at his car with the window net still up, which always makes me nervous...

there has been no reports anywhere and no comments during the race broadcast about his condition so I would ASSume he is OK. probably a bit sore.
Old 9 Jun 2010, 02:28 (Ref:2707044)   #27
Axeman444
Veteran

Australia
Calling a spade a spade...
Axeman444 should be qualifying in the top 10 on the gridAxeman444 should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Quote:
Originally Posted by fieldodreams79 View Post

you can't really see how he got there but he hit a solid wall head on. the other thing i saw during the broadcast was three safety workers at his car with the window net still up, which always makes me nervous...

there has been no reports anywhere and no comments during the race broadcast about his condition so I would ASSume he is OK. probably a bit sore.
after watching again last night, he gets hit in the front left corner by another car going past, which possibly wrecked steering, or being on grass, sent him uncontrollably into the wall. Window net was down when i saw the 3 workers, and he nodded and looked like he said "i'm ok" when he was out of car...

on another note, is it just me or did Logano Snr look like an absolute tool in the footage of pitlane after the race. Made him look like NASCAR's version of an abusive soccer dad. Delayna (sp?) Harvick might wear the firesuit in that relationship, but does your Dad wear your's Joey?
Old 9 Jun 2010, 03:01 (Ref:2707051)   #28
fieldodreams79
Veteran

United States
The Dirty South
fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!
the whole situation after the race with Logano's old man, Joey and Harvick was comical, to say the least.
Old 9 Jun 2010, 08:57 (Ref:2707141)   #29
FIRE
Race Official
Veteran

Netherlands
FIRE is going for a new world record!FIRE is going for a new world record!FIRE is going for a new world record!FIRE is going for a new world record!FIRE is going for a new world record!FIRE is going for a new world record!FIRE is going for a new world record!
IIRC it's not the first time Logano snr wasn't able to control himself? Or am a confused with another dad?
Old 9 Jun 2010, 11:28 (Ref:2707192)   #30
fieldodreams79
Veteran

United States
The Dirty South
that's the first time i can recall seeing the guy....but from that little display, it wouldn't surprise me if that wasn't the first public display of "affection" towards his son.