Home  
Site Partners: SpotterGuides Veloce Books  
Related Sites: FlagMarshal.com MarshalsGuide.com Your Link Here  

Go Back   TenTenths Motorsport Forum > Racing Talk > Marshals Forum

Old 14 Apr 2003, 17:30 (Ref:569235)   #26
Pike
Racer

Pike should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Best tell Harry to keep a tube of super glue in his pocket - probably more use than a spanner or screwdriver!!
Old 14 Apr 2003, 22:49 (Ref:569553)   #27
Woolley
Race Official
Veteran

England
Wolverhampton, England
Woolley will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameWoolley will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameWoolley will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameWoolley will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameWoolley will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameWoolley will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameWoolley will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameWoolley will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameWoolley will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameWoolley will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameWoolley will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
If he does a bit of spannering, will he get a dual drive? I understand there's a tradition of marshals appearing on the driver list at Loton.
Old 15 Apr 2003, 07:51 (Ref:569850)   #28
Gizmo
Racer

Abu Dhabi
Abu Dhabi
Gizmo should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Quote:
Originally posted by Woolley
If he does a bit of spannering, will he get a dual drive? I understand there's a tradition of marshals appearing on the driver list at Loton.
Quite correct however this is a subject where only the very brave or very foolish tread....ask crazystu in a pm or perhaps you know the story already? As for me...i`m already looking over my shoulder at every meeting I go to.
Old 15 Apr 2003, 16:12 (Ref:570234)   #29
Pike
Racer

Pike should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Quote:
Originally posted by Gizmo
Quite correct however this is a subject where only the very brave or very foolish tread....ask crazystu in a pm or perhaps you know the story already? As for me...i`m already looking over my shoulder at every meeting I go to.
Makes a change from sleeping on the rescue unit then.
Old 15 Apr 2003, 21:10 (Ref:570521)   #30
Woolley
Race Official
Veteran

England
Wolverhampton, England
Woolley will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameWoolley will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameWoolley will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameWoolley will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameWoolley will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameWoolley will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameWoolley will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameWoolley will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameWoolley will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameWoolley will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameWoolley will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Yes, I know the story. The things Jo called me for being in on it...
Old 15 Apr 2003, 21:53 (Ref:570560)   #31
Stuart Hill
Veteran

England
Stuart Hill should be qualifying in the top 10 on the gridStuart Hill should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Mrs CrazyStu would like to post a reply.......

"to ALL concerned, please bear in mind that I have all season to get my own back...

AND I WILL !!!

just be prepared!!!!
Old 15 Apr 2003, 21:58 (Ref:570565)   #32
EvilPumpkin
CCNA
Royalridge Computing
A LARGE Teapot
Veteran

Ireland
EvilPumpkin is going for a new world record!EvilPumpkin is going for a new world record!EvilPumpkin is going for a new world record!EvilPumpkin is going for a new world record!EvilPumpkin is going for a new world record!EvilPumpkin is going for a new world record!EvilPumpkin is going for a new world record!EvilPumpkin is going for a new world record!
Ok getting scared now. I'm just gonna go sit over here and hug my blue flag.........
Old 16 Apr 2003, 00:22 (Ref:570652)   #33
Woolley
Race Official
Veteran

England
Wolverhampton, England
I'd just like to say, under the circumstances, that the anonymous text message was not from me. I'd like to say it, but it wouldn't be true...
Old 23 Apr 2003, 21:12 (Ref:578622)   #34
Stuart Hill
Veteran

England
Stuart Hill should be qualifying in the top 10 on the gridStuart Hill should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Harry's Travels has some piccys from Loton Park now.
Old 23 Apr 2003, 21:14 (Ref:578626)   #35
Stuart Hill
Veteran

England
Quote:
Originally posted by EvilPumpkin
Ok getting scared now. I'm just gonna go sit over here and hug my blue flag.........
Harry says...."is there room under that flag for him to share??"
Old 23 Apr 2003, 21:26 (Ref:578644)   #36
Woolley
Race Official
Veteran

England
Wolverhampton, England
Mrs Woolley's seen the picture and says "It's no good hiding under the blue flag, she'll find you anyway!"

Barney Woolley likes his picture on the web, though, and hopes he'll meet up with Harry again for another night on the bananas.
Old 23 Apr 2003, 21:48 (Ref:578673)   #37
Stuart Hill
Veteran

England
Quote:
Mrs Woolley's seen the picture and says "It's no good hiding under the blue flag, she'll find you anyway!"

"but has she seen the rest yet?????" says a cowering Harry under a full set of flags !!!
Old 24 Apr 2003, 07:57 (Ref:579118)   #38
EvilPumpkin
CCNA
Royalridge Computing
A LARGE Teapot
Veteran

Ireland
EvilPumpkin is going for a new world record!EvilPumpkin is going for a new world record!EvilPumpkin is going for a new world record!EvilPumpkin is going for a new world record!EvilPumpkin is going for a new world record!EvilPumpkin is going for a new world record!EvilPumpkin is going for a new world record!EvilPumpkin is going for a new world record!
Ok so we have Harry, Marshal Monkey I, Marshal Monkey II (the rookie) and Alien Marshal. There is also a small possibility that Rescue Monkey may be making an appearance, although if his overalls are ready, I imagine he'll be rostered for bikes at Mondello that Sunday.

Any other soft toys planning to put in an appearance?
Old 24 Apr 2003, 12:49 (Ref:579358)   #39
Stuart Hill
Veteran

England
I think Harry's new friend Barney will be making an appearance. Meet him in Harry's Gallery.
Old 24 Apr 2003, 22:40 (Ref:580000)   #40
Woolley
Race Official
Veteran

England
Wolverhampton, England
Barney Woolley will definitely be there, in his new hat, and with luck, observers anorak.
Old 28 Apr 2003, 18:19 (Ref:583071)   #41
KayBee
Veteran

England
Royston Vasey
KayBee should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
I believe that gorillas, and Harry in particular, must have no stamina because Harry didn't accompany his minders to Oulton Park last Saturday. I'm sorry he wasn't there and look forward to seeing him soon.

Old 28 Apr 2003, 18:29 (Ref:583077)   #42
Stuart Hill
Veteran

England
Quote:
Originally posted by KayBee
I believe that gorillas, and Harry in particular, must have no stamina because Harry didn't accompany his minders to Oulton Park last Saturday. I'm sorry he wasn't there and look forward to seeing him soon.

If you had looked closely, you would have noticed that Barney was not there either. This is because, like so many of us, Harry has many other calls upon his valuable time. He very much regrets letting his fans down but can assure you all that the weekend was not wasted.

He and Barney spent a very fruitful weekend planning this week's major excursion to Brands. Barney was feeling very nervous at the prospect of being confronted by so many adoring fans and so Harry spent Sat, Sat night and most of Sunday educating Barney in the "ways-of-a-superstar"

Whether he was succesful or not will be seen at Brands!!

Last edited by Stuart Hill; 28 Apr 2003 at 18:30.
Old 28 Apr 2003, 18:39 (Ref:583088)   #43
Control Tart
Rookie

Control Tart should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid

Sorry to hear that Harry will be missing from Prescott this weekend - look forward to seeing him again soon.
Old 28 Apr 2003, 18:46 (Ref:583095)   #44
Stuart Hill
Veteran

England
Welcome to ten-tenths Control Tart, nice to have you on board.

Shame you can't show everyone your famous party trick!!

no offense darling.

Last edited by Stuart Hill; 28 Apr 2003 at 18:48.
Old 28 Apr 2003, 21:20 (Ref:583216)   #45
Control Tart
Rookie

Control Tart should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
I don't know WHAT you mean by my party trick????????

Tell Mrs CrazyStu I'll keep up the standards this weekend , even if it is without Harry and you guys !! She knows what I mean.......
Old 17 Jul 2003, 19:34 (Ref:664260)   #46
Stuart Hill
Veteran

England
Harry has been spotted !!!

Some piccys from Goodwood
Old 17 Jul 2003, 19:44 (Ref:664271)   #47
Mrs BlackX
Racer

Mrs BlackX should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Quote:
Originally posted by EvilPumpkin
Any other soft toys planning to put in an appearance?
Hhhhmmmmmm.... not a soft toy perhaps!!!!!!

But if you promise not to tell anyone I will let you into a little secret.....

Come closer so I can whisper...... blackx has a billy!!!

That reminds me.. I must take a pic of Billy...

Me thinks that I will be in BIG when hubby see's this.....

Old 17 Jul 2003, 19:45 (Ref:664273)   #48
Woolley
Race Official
Veteran

England
Wolverhampton, England
Quote:
blackx has a billy!!!
Are you absolutely sure you've spelt that right?
Old 17 Jul 2003, 19:47 (Ref:664276)   #49
Mrs BlackX
Racer

Mrs BlackX should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Quote:
Are you absolutely sure you've spelt that right?
Oh yes Woolley.... Ask crazystu he has seen it........

Old 17 Jul 2003, 19:49 (Ref:664278)   #50
Stuart Hill
Veteran

England
Quote:
Originally posted by Mrs BlackX
Oh yes Woolley.... Ask crazystu he has seen it........

yes, it's true !!! but it's sprouting well !!