Home  
Site Partners: SpotterGuides Veloce Books  
Related Sites: Your Link Here  

Go Back   TenTenths Motorsport Forum > Saloon & Sportscar Racing > Sportscar & GT Racing > North American Racing

Old 2 Oct 2003, 13:24 (Ref:738009)   #26
Tim Northcutt
Veteran

United States
Indianapolis
Tim Northcutt should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridTim Northcutt should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridTim Northcutt should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridTim Northcutt should be qualifying in the top 3 on the grid
One interesting note...

When I lived in Florida, I do remember some very nasty weather at times in December...it was usually caused by a cold front that trailed through the peninsula from a snowstorm up north....there are times when it can be very cold, wet and miserable down there...not always is it "The Sunshine State."

One American Open Wheel Series!
Old 2 Oct 2003, 15:32 (Ref:738154)   #27
LouisTheShark
Racer

LouisTheShark should be qualifying in the top 10 on the gridLouisTheShark should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
"As a worker they pay YOU."

Ok, then I ask, what did the 10$ ticket buy the public? You are the one that claims there is no such thing as open testing.

I am on point on this thread because I am suggesting that the event could be an open test of some kind. I speculated IRL, it could be CART, ALMS, or whatever. You are the one that claims there is no such thing as test days where the public is not only allowed, but invited.
Old 3 Oct 2003, 04:28 (Ref:738759)   #28
brightline
Racer

United States
Temple Terrace, FL
brightline should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
As a local Tampa resident I was considering paying the $10 or $15 to go to the CART testing but my work schedule didn't exactly allow me to get those days off. It was advertised on the sebring and cart webpages prior to the dates. So yes it was open to the public if you opened up your wallet a little bit.