Home  
Site Partners: SpotterGuides Veloce Books  
Related Sites: Baltic Touring Car Championship Your Link Here  

Go Back   TenTenths Motorsport Forum > Saloon & Sportscar Racing > Touring Car Racing

Old 13 Mar 2001, 22:56 (Ref:70961)   #26
Chris Y
Veteran

United Kingdom
Over there, over here
Chris Y has a real shot at the championship!Chris Y has a real shot at the championship!Chris Y has a real shot at the championship!Chris Y has a real shot at the championship!Chris Y has a real shot at the championship!Chris Y has a real shot at the championship!
I'm in the process of upgrading my mobile to one of those new-fangled ones with the infra-red port. I also have a Handspring Visor (basically a PalmPilot), and the idea will be to hook the two up and go surfing, or check your email wherever. So - we may be able to do that 'live update' thing Mr. Shoes
Old 14 Mar 2001, 23:15 (Ref:71250)   #27
janetcampbell
Rookie

janetcampbell should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Huntthshunt - I can see you are easily confused - I am an item with my Alan - not Alan Morrison - that is a fantasy!!!! Which reminds me...I'M NOT EVEN ASKING!!!!
Old 15 Mar 2001, 17:15 (Ref:71406)   #28
hunttheshunt
Veteran

hunttheshunt should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Oh, sorry about that janet! And im not even going to bother answering the question you didnt ask!!!
Old 15 Mar 2001, 19:23 (Ref:71441)   #29
SPOONERBORO
Veteran

United Kingdom
UK
SPOONERBORO should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
i would like to welcome my co-star of 'the eggy bennetts' after endless convincing that he should join cause your all jolly nice people 'Big Olly' - please make him welcome people no doubt you will see him and the rest of the eggy bennetts gang around the circuits in 2001 with our barmy army horns, radio and banners, hats etc
Old 18 Mar 2001, 01:14 (Ref:72118)   #30
SPOONERBORO
Veteran

United Kingdom
UK
SO WHOS THE CLELB?

So peugeot have announced that they will run a 4th car for a celebrity so lets think celebrities that can drive

Steve Ryder - Apparently very badly live btcc race build up at brands hatch

Tiffany Needell - Big girls blouse surely they wouldnt have him

Nigel Mansell - Surely not another comeback

Damon Hill - Equally not another comeback

Jay K - Groovy guy dont think hes quite up to racing standard though

Shane Lynch - now theres a possiblity always wanted to be a touring car driver boyzone now finished good solid ginetta season behind him - loads of dosh well hes my man

Andy Davidson - Andy big brother on tv and of anthony fford star - drivers like a nutter - re brands 2000 fiestas

Nicole - Renault ad girl refugee eager to **** off her previous employeers

Liam Gallagher - at a spare end at the moment you got to roll with it as sponsor!!

hang on just read redshoes news bulletin again ' celebrity sports star' !!

Linford Christie - No motorsport experiance

David Ginola - god i hope not

anyone got any ideas
Old 18 Mar 2001, 20:23 (Ref:72496)   #31
BIG OLLY
Rookie

BIG OLLY should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
THANKYOU SPOONERBORO

HELLO ALL AT TEN TENTHS - Hope to see some of you along with the Eggy Bennetts at Brands at easter - Spoon get them t-shirts printed and ill turn up the wick on the beat box

Hello Lorna, Redshoes, Craig, Carrie, Woody etc infact all of the ten tenths gang i have heard a lot about you through the spoonerboro - you seem like crazy petrolheads but you aint seen nothing yet when you see the eggy bennetts oh and phil Kick Some Ass in the btct in 2001

good luck -
Old 18 Mar 2001, 20:29 (Ref:72499)   #32
Craig
Race Official
Veteran

Craig has a real shot at the championship!Craig has a real shot at the championship!Craig has a real shot at the championship!Craig has a real shot at the championship!Craig has a real shot at the championship!Craig has a real shot at the championship!
Welcome along, big boy
Old 18 Mar 2001, 21:05 (Ref:72520)   #33
WoodyTJ
Veteran

WoodyTJ should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Welcome to all the newcomers ..... lets hope we get to meet a few more during 2001
Old 18 Mar 2001, 21:30 (Ref:72532)   #34
Carrie
Veteran

Carrie should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridCarrie should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
Welcome along to Ten-tenths. I'm sure we'll end up bumping into you at some meetings through the year.
Old 18 Mar 2001, 21:48 (Ref:72538)   #35
mickey
Rookie

mickey should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid

i am new to BTCC and am looking forward to meeting some new people at the races. I am hoping that Dave Pinkney and Alfa do well and will be looking forward to seeing all the other teams in action too.
Les has told me that the people from this site are great to meet up with, so hopefully i will be introduced to a few of you at some point during the season
Old 18 Mar 2001, 22:02 (Ref:72545)   #36
Les
Veteran

Kenya
Suffolk,UK
Les should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Told you Mickey they are a friendly lot - but a word of warning - airhorns!!
Old 18 Mar 2001, 22:12 (Ref:72551)   #37
Carrie
Veteran

Carrie should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridCarrie should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
Quote:
Originally posted by Les
Told you Mickey they are a friendly lot - but a word of warning - airhorns!!
Now Les, you've giving us a bad reputation, anyone would think we're a bit noisy at the track
Old 19 Mar 2001, 10:31 (Ref:72665)   #38
KA
Veteran

KA has a real shot at the podium!KA has a real shot at the podium!KA has a real shot at the podium!KA has a real shot at the podium!KA has a real shot at the podium!
Re: SO WHOS THE CLELB?

Quote:
Originally posted by SPOONERBORO
So peugeot have announced that they will run a 4th car for a celebrity so lets think celebrities that can drive

David Ginola - god i hope not

anyone got any ideas
Ginola was supposed to be having a run in a Renault a couple of years back, (when he was at Newcastle), but the Newcastle management intervened....

They could always run it for presenters of TV motoring programmes- Tiff Needell obviously comes to mind, Vicki Butler-Henderson has a fair amount of racing experience (plus I'd get to meet her at the pit lane autograph session....), Penny Mallory is a rally driver when not on C4, Jason Plato- ah, there's a problem- he'll be busy on BTCC weekends won't he......
Old 19 Mar 2001, 17:24 (Ref:72724)   #39
hunttheshunt
Veteran

hunttheshunt should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
If Pug are employing a fourth driver to help in their championship quest, why are they running a celeb driver. If they want a fourth driver to actually take points off Vauxhall, i think they should employ a fourth RACING DRIVER. Not a celeb driver.
Old 21 Mar 2001, 02:22 (Ref:73205)   #40
SPOONERBORO
Veteran

United Kingdom
UK
publicity need i say anymore- just cant think of any sports star who can drive other than those who have already been metioned .... martin brundle / mark blundell bentley committments may inteveign.... tony jardine....murray walker....charlie cox....john watson.....linford christie.....michael owen.....johnny herbert arrows engine is a pug.....