Home  
Site Partners: SpotterGuides Veloce Books  
Related Sites: Your Link Here  

Go Back   TenTenths Motorsport Forum > 10 Tenths Motorsport > Announcements and Feedback

Old 20 Feb 2006, 23:24 (Ref:1527516)   #26
strider
Ten-Tenths Hall of Fame
Veteran

England
Middle Earth
strider has a real shot at the championship!strider has a real shot at the championship!strider has a real shot at the championship!strider has a real shot at the championship!strider has a real shot at the championship!strider has a real shot at the championship!
Unless my eyes deceive me, the Bentley is back - and the old shade of blue. Maybe keep that and use the new photos with it. I've seen more than enough of the 'pretty' blue!
Old 21 Feb 2006, 10:10 (Ref:1527837)   #27
wensleydale
Veteran

England
wensleydale should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridwensleydale should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
you may be using the old style, if you look in the bottom left hand corner there is a list of available styles for the forum. The new banners are in the "10Tenths Liquid" style, the bentley is in the "WFC" style
Old 21 Feb 2006, 11:15 (Ref:1527888)   #28
strider
Ten-Tenths Hall of Fame
Veteran

England
Middle Earth
strider has a real shot at the championship!strider has a real shot at the championship!strider has a real shot at the championship!strider has a real shot at the championship!strider has a real shot at the championship!strider has a real shot at the championship!
You're right, I am apparently using WFC style, although last time I made a deliberate change it was to the Liquid style. WFC seems to be liquid, too, in that it fills the screen, so I can be a Luddite and lose that horrible blue. Shame about the new images, though.
Old 1 Mar 2006, 18:24 (Ref:1534097)   #29
chezza
Veteran

England
Shrewton, Wiltshire
chezza should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridchezza should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridchezza should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
Well the next round of new banners look fantastic!
Old 1 Mar 2006, 20:48 (Ref:1534173)   #30
Kidzer
Veteran

Scotland
Aberdeenshire, Scotland
Kidzer should be qualifying in the top 10 on the gridKidzer should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Aye, theese ones look great!
Old 1 Mar 2006, 20:50 (Ref:1534175)   #31
Eddy V
Veteran

Belgium
Belgium & UK
Eddy V should be qualifying in the top 10 on the gridEddy V should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid

I don't like this anymore.

Where is my nice blue banner colour gone?

JOKING

Old 1 Mar 2006, 22:11 (Ref:1534208)   #32
Matt
Veteran

United States
Connecticut
Matt is going for a new lap record!Matt is going for a new lap record!Matt is going for a new lap record!Matt is going for a new lap record!Matt is going for a new lap record!Matt is going for a new lap record!
Is that Vauxhall from a videogame render?
Old 1 Mar 2006, 23:01 (Ref:1534239)   #33
redshoes
Veteran

redshoes is going for a new world record!redshoes is going for a new world record!redshoes is going for a new world record!redshoes is going for a new world record!redshoes is going for a new world record!redshoes is going for a new world record!redshoes is going for a new world record!
If you mean the Baby Bertha used in the Historic forum, then no it's the real thing. Taken a Brands Hatch when it was demonstrated by Gerry Marshall a few years ago.
Old 1 Mar 2006, 23:10 (Ref:1534243)   #34
Suze
Veteran

England
Suze should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridSuze should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridSuze should be qualifying in the top 3 on the grid
Ooh aye, liking it!
Old 1 Mar 2006, 23:12 (Ref:1534244)   #35
thebear
Ten-Tenths Hall of Fame
Veteran

United States
85mi S. of Daytona, 125mi NE of Sebring
thebear should be qualifying in the top 10 on the gridthebear should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Another Comment

Quote:
Originally Posted by FerrariFanatic
I love the new look banners, nice and vivid, just like the bright and vivid personalities of the users here! And a better reflection that we cover a wide range of motorsports.
"Spanning the globe to bring you . . . . ."
Old 2 Mar 2006, 10:14 (Ref:1534536)   #36
Julio
Racer

United Kingdom
Julio should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Ooh I like these new new ones! Perfect!
Old 2 Mar 2006, 13:30 (Ref:1534665)   #37
jase
Veteran

jase should be qualifying in the top 10 on the gridjase should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
I like these newer banners, less Blue in them
Old 2 Mar 2006, 20:49 (Ref:1534909)   #38
Eddy V
Veteran

Belgium
Belgium & UK
Eddy V should be qualifying in the top 10 on the gridEddy V should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Mmmmm, a "banner" sub-banner in the banner thread.
Smart banner!
Old 2 Mar 2006, 23:04 (Ref:1535013)   #39
rdjones
Take That Fan
Veteran

England
Leeds, Yorkshire
rdjones should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridrdjones should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridrdjones should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridrdjones should be qualifying in the top 3 on the grid
I have to say I quite like them, they took a bit of getting used to but now I am quite a fan.
Old 20 Mar 2006, 12:14 (Ref:1554176)   #40
JimW
Veteran

United Kingdom
Worcestershire, UK
JimW should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridJimW should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridJimW should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridJimW should be qualifying in the top 3 on the grid
I like the new sepia banner for the Historic Chassis forum. Good balance between image and colour wash.

Regards

Jim
Old 20 Mar 2006, 17:19 (Ref:1555045)   #41
MagnetON
Admin
Veteran

MagnetON
Dublin
MagnetON will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMagnetON will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMagnetON will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMagnetON will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMagnetON will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMagnetON will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMagnetON will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMagnetON will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMagnetON will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMagnetON will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Quote:
Originally Posted by JimW
I like the new sepia banner for the Historic Chassis forum. Good balance between image and colour wash.
Thanks, I wanted to show a difference between the normal "chat" side of the site and the more "reference" style archive forum and I think the yellow/sepia tone conveys this rather nicely.
Old 20 Mar 2006, 18:08 (Ref:1555086)   #42
Alan Raine
Veteran

England
Hale, Cheshire
Alan Raine should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridAlan Raine should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridAlan Raine should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridAlan Raine should be qualifying in the top 3 on the grid
I like it, and also like the way the recent banner change relates to the subject.
Old 5 Apr 2006, 02:19 (Ref:1571044)   #43
djb
Veteran

djb should be qualifying in the top 3 on the griddjb should be qualifying in the top 3 on the griddjb should be qualifying in the top 3 on the griddjb should be qualifying in the top 3 on the grid
howdy EP and Scotsman, as usual lately, life is pretty busy for me and so I'm not in that much, but for weeks now I've been meaning to put in a comment about how I really like the duotone shots up top. I personally think the blue duotone looks great, in my opinion is neither too blue nor too washed out, and so far it suits the shots very well, as well as the graphic shape (not sure if it changes with the different shots).

anyway, I like the variety of stuff, the new one up top right now is a detail of one of Andrew's illustrations. Whether a gaggle of karts or two IRL cars, I like the range of machines, I feel it suits the idea of this site very well, all kinds of people who enjoy all kinds of motorsport.

cheerio from Montreal.