Home  
Site Partners: SpotterGuides Veloce Books  
Related Sites: Your Link Here  

Go Back   TenTenths Motorsport Forum > Saloon & Sportscar Racing > Australasian Touring Cars.

Old 4 Mar 2007, 10:51 (Ref:1857834)   #26
Pudlea
Rookie

Australia
Gold Coast
Pudlea should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
ford will struggle in WA too. Maybe when we get to QR, we might see Ford in with a chance.
Old 4 Mar 2007, 12:15 (Ref:1857873)   #27
sizzle
Veteran

Australia
Darwin
sizzle should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridsizzle should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
Quote:
Originally Posted by deeks6
Nothing has changed from 2006 ... Holden faster in straight line and out of corners, Falcon faster in corners ... overall faster lap from Courtney. All of this is similar to 06. If the Holden (HSV/HRT) gets in front of your Ford, it will be very difficult to get back in front. The HP in the Walkinshoddys is the only difference.
Pleeaaase. Have we not gone through all the complaints about deficient aero on the BA for however long John Bowe (and Deeks) has complained. And now we have Deeks saying nothing has changed from 06 and the Falcon is faster in the corners. Well last time I looked Deeks if you had less speed in the corners it just may have been aero related and maybe some mechanical grip, but sure as hell straight line and power down don't have anything to do with aero. You can't have it both ways.Talk about a dead horse!

Last edited by sizzle; 4 Mar 2007 at 12:17.
Old 4 Mar 2007, 13:00 (Ref:1857915)   #28
deeks6
Veteran

deeks6 User has been fined for unsportsmanlike behaviour!
You might want to read ALL of the post - then comprehend it. I was not whinging about parity at all, merely pointing out the obvious ...
Old 4 Mar 2007, 13:09 (Ref:1857920)   #29
sizzle
Veteran

Australia
Darwin
sizzle should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridsizzle should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid

Quote:
Originally Posted by deeks6
You might want to read ALL of the post - then comprehend it. I was not whinging about parity at all, merely pointing out the obvious ...
Exactly what I pointing out also Deeks, you (and John Bowe) have been one of the biggest proponents of the Ford aero deficiency in the past. Now it it appears there has never been a problem as "Nothing has changed from 2006 ". The reason the commodores were "superior" last year was obviously only due to Walkinshaw power and better power down. You can't have it both ways.