Home  
Site Partners: SpotterGuides Veloce Books  
Related Sites: Classic Cars Monthly Your Link Here  

Go Back   TenTenths Motorsport Forum > Historic Racing & Motorsport History > Historic Racing Today

Old 18 Sep 2024, 08:42 (Ref:4227354)   #576
E.B
Veteran

United Kingdom
About 7kms East of Albert Park Melbourne
E.B will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameE.B will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameE.B will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameE.B will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameE.B will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameE.B will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameE.B will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameE.B will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameE.B will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Quote:
Originally Posted by rbs View Post
Te Birkett is held at the end of October so fairly lucky to be dry. Are going to manage to get to the top of the rock at Calpe this year?
No not to the top.... I dont do heights and suffer from vertigo. I go to as far as the tunnel maybe a bit beyond and thats the end of my comfort zone! Also a weak knee on a replacement waitlist isnt rock clambering friendly (certainly not whilst o/s anyway)

Also heading back to Aus. this weekend. Just realised I am transiting in Singapore the same day as the GP. Only for a couple of hours though and only realised a couple of days ago. Had I reasised sooner I might have made a quick change of plan.

Pouring with rain here atm!
Old 18 Sep 2024, 08:44 (Ref:4227355)   #577
E.B
Veteran

United Kingdom
E.B will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameE.B will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameE.B will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameE.B will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameE.B will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameE.B will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameE.B will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameE.B will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameE.B will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Old 22 Sep 2024, 09:14 (Ref:4227755)   #578
VIVA GT
Veteran

England
Leicestershire
VIVA GT is going for a new world record!VIVA GT is going for a new world record!VIVA GT is going for a new world record!VIVA GT is going for a new world record!VIVA GT is going for a new world record!VIVA GT is going for a new world record!VIVA GT is going for a new world record!VIVA GT is going for a new world record!
Thanks for the lovely varied pictures to look at over the past week, it was nice to have something different to look at other than blue skies as we were in Cornwall.
Now we're home I need something different to look at other than dark grey skies, rain & thunderstorms!
Old 26 Sep 2024, 18:53 (Ref:4228484)   #579
bauble
Veteran

England
Potton, far from the madding crowd.
bauble will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebauble will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebauble will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebauble will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebauble will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebauble will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebauble will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebauble will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebauble will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebauble will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Some pictures from VSCC;
Attached Thumbnails
_MG_0005.JPG   _MG_0006.JPG   _MG_0019.JPG  

_MG_0305.JPG   _MG_0329.JPG   _MG_0383.jpg  

Old 26 Sep 2024, 18:59 (Ref:4228485)   #580
bauble
Veteran

England
bauble will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebauble will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebauble will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebauble will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebauble will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebauble will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebauble will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebauble will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebauble will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebauble will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Similar;
Attached Thumbnails
_MG_0030.JPG   _MG_0033.jpg   _MG_0060.jpg  

_MG_0079.jpg   _MG_0075.JPG   _MG_0073.jpg  

Old 26 Sep 2024, 19:03 (Ref:4228486)   #581
bauble
Veteran

England
Finally;
Attached Thumbnails
_MG_0626.JPG   _MG_0651.jpg   _MG_0667.JPG  

_MG_0668.JPG   _MG_0688.JPG   833.jpg  

Old Yesterday, 10:20 (Ref:4228585)   #582
VIVA GT
Veteran

England
Leicestershire
VIVA GT is going for a new world record!VIVA GT is going for a new world record!VIVA GT is going for a new world record!VIVA GT is going for a new world record!VIVA GT is going for a new world record!VIVA GT is going for a new world record!VIVA GT is going for a new world record!VIVA GT is going for a new world record!
Thanks Baub!
Old Yesterday, 18:59 (Ref:4228648)   #583
E.B
Veteran

United Kingdom
Quote:
Originally Posted by VIVA GT View Post
Thanks Baub!

Hope all is good at Potton Castle Bob.
Old Yesterday, 23:50 (Ref:4228684)   #584
bauble
Veteran

England
Nice to know you like the snaps, chaps, here are a few more for your pleasure.
Attached Thumbnails
IMG_4890.JPG   IMG_4901.jpg   IMG_4921.JPG  

IMG_4948.JPG   IMG_4916.jpg   IMG_4935.JPG  

Old Yesterday, 23:52 (Ref:4228685)   #585
bauble
Veteran

England
Plus...
Attached Thumbnails
IMG_4994.JPG   IMG_4997.JPG   IMG_4999.JPG  

IMG_5053.JPG   IMG_5024.jpg   IMG_5014.jpg  

Old Yesterday, 23:55 (Ref:4228686)   #586
bauble
Veteran

England
As well as;
Attached Thumbnails
IMG_5199.jpg   IMG_5205.JPG   IMG_5210.jpg  

IMG_5235.JPG   IMG_5200.JPG   IMG_5225.JPG  

Old Today, 00:08 (Ref:4228690)   #587
bauble
Veteran

England
Hi! EB, All is well here in the Soviet Republic of Starmerburg.

Live here reminds me of a President Reagan joke.

Two Russians are talking, one asks; "Is this it? Have we finally reached a state of perfect Communism?"

"Oh! No" replied the other; "Things have got to get a lot worse yet."

I have recovered from the various back problems that held my fight for fitness back, and I am getting out a lot more. Slowly my legs are improving as I walk more, while no pleasure, I can get to Tesco and do a bit of shopping. A doddle for any one else, but a major achievement for me.

Well you did ask.
Old Today, 00:57 (Ref:4228691)   #588
E.B
Veteran

United Kingdom
Quote:
Originally Posted by bauble View Post
Hi! EB, All is well here in the Soviet Republic of Starmerburg.

I have recovered from the various back problems that held my fight for fitness back, and I am getting out a lot more. Slowly my legs are improving as I walk more, while no pleasure, I can get to Tesco and do a bit of shopping. A doddle for any one else, but a major achievement for me.
Glad to hear things are improving. Thanks for the update. Hopefully it continues and you will be back trackside soon.
Always good when you start a set of snaps off with a couple of Mk 1 Cortinas. Ta.

Concerned
Melbourne
Old Today, 09:22 (Ref:4228738)   #589
Derwent
Racer

Derwent is heading for a stewards' enquiry!
Great photos as always. What is the car in the first of the last patch? Looks like a Cooper with a wider nose.