Home  
Site Partners: SpotterGuides Veloce Books  
Related Sites: Your Link Here  

Go Back   TenTenths Motorsport Forum > Saloon & Sportscar Racing > Sportscar & GT Racing > 24 Heures du Mans

Old 7 Jun 2024, 17:13 (Ref:4212223)   #626
GT6
Veteran

England
MAIDSTONE, KENT, ENGLAND
GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!
Anyone else get an invite for breakfast with the ACO, 9.00am wednesday morning
Old 7 Jun 2024, 18:11 (Ref:4212229)   #627
Peter Mallett
The Honourable Mallett
20KPINAL

England
Here and there
Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!
A tad early, don't you think?
Old 7 Jun 2024, 18:38 (Ref:4212236)   #628
GT6
Veteran

England
MAIDSTONE, KENT, ENGLAND
GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!
Yes but very close to us on TR campsite so will pop over
Old 8 Jun 2024, 20:18 (Ref:4212439)   #629
Simmi
Veteran

United Kingdom
Simmi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameSimmi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameSimmi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameSimmi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameSimmi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameSimmi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameSimmi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameSimmi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameSimmi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Quote:
Originally Posted by GT6 View Post
Anyone else get an invite for breakfast with the ACO, 9.00am wednesday morning
I've managed to get few inadvertent perks out of my ACO membership in the last 12 months but it's fair to say I passed up the early breakfast. You're ideally placed though Simon. Let us know what you get!
Old 8 Jun 2024, 21:14 (Ref:4212449)   #630
GT6
Veteran

England
MAIDSTONE, KENT, ENGLAND
Will do
Old 9 Jun 2024, 15:43 (Ref:4212642)   #631
GT6
Veteran

England
MAIDSTONE, KENT, ENGLAND
Well packing now almost completed, just cool box and drugs( no perscription not that sort) to pack in morning

Getting excited now whilst listening to RLM test day coverage
Old 9 Jun 2024, 20:31 (Ref:4212733)   #632
Pilgrimage
Veteran

England
Kent, England
Pilgrimage should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
rsmotorsportmedia - speedfreaked now following!
Old 9 Jun 2024, 20:38 (Ref:4212736)   #633
JoeW04
Veteran

JoeW04 should be qualifying in the top 10 on the gridJoeW04 should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Leaving tomorrow, should arrive Tuesday afternoon, staying on tetre rouge TL site.
Old 9 Jun 2024, 20:43 (Ref:4212739)   #634
nickyf1
Veteran

Scotland
City of Glasgow, Scotland, UK
nickyf1 should be qualifying in the top 10 on the gridnickyf1 should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
All packed, stickers applied, tickets printed, lets 'ave it!
Old 9 Jun 2024, 21:45 (Ref:4212753)   #635
eps
Racer

United Kingdom
Buckinghamshire
eps should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
One more day of work, then the out of office goes on!!! Can't wait
Old 10 Jun 2024, 05:54 (Ref:4212782)   #636
GT6
Veteran

England
MAIDSTONE, KENT, ENGLAND
Well all packed and waiting for the luxury limo to turn up and waft me down to Le Mans.

Will probably not be on here much until i am home so have a safe journey everyone and see you in the home of motor racing
Old 10 Jun 2024, 05:56 (Ref:4212783)   #637
Peter Mallett
The Honourable Mallett
20KPINAL

England
Here and there
Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!
See you there. Packing today for chunnel tomorrow morning.
Old 10 Jun 2024, 07:11 (Ref:4212790)   #638
GT6
Veteran

England
MAIDSTONE, KENT, ENGLAND
Just in case anyone is traveling down to channel from north of thames this morning the traffic spproaching the dartford bridge is backed up quite a few miles this morning. Expect delays
Old 10 Jun 2024, 08:33 (Ref:4212803)   #639
Aysedasi
Team Crouton
20KPINAL

England
Lymington, New Forest, England
Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Pretty much packed up myself for the early morning boat from Portsmouth to Caen tomorrow morning.
Old 10 Jun 2024, 11:28 (Ref:4212831)   #640
crooky
Racer

crooky should be qualifying in the top 10 on the gridcrooky should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Is it just me or is the site you print your tickets from currently not available?

Every time I try to logon to the actual ticketing website it just redirected back to my account page.
Old 10 Jun 2024, 14:25 (Ref:4212857)   #641
Peter Mallett
The Honourable Mallett
20KPINAL

England
Here and there
That's the difficult bit done!
Attached Thumbnails
LeMans_01.jpg  
Old 10 Jun 2024, 15:58 (Ref:4212872)   #642
Simmi
Veteran

United Kingdom
Simmi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameSimmi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameSimmi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameSimmi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameSimmi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameSimmi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameSimmi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameSimmi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameSimmi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pilgrimage View Post
rsmotorsportmedia - speedfreaked now following!
Cheers Gavin! I better get some photos posted then this week!

Think everything is packed and ready to go. Heading down to Portsmouth later for the night crossing. Safe travels everyone who has yet to depart.
Old 10 Jun 2024, 18:39 (Ref:4212908)   #643
Greem
Veteran

United Kingdom
Greem is the undisputed Champion of the World!Greem is the undisputed Champion of the World!Greem is the undisputed Champion of the World!Greem is the undisputed Champion of the World!Greem is the undisputed Champion of the World!Greem is the undisputed Champion of the World!Greem is the undisputed Champion of the World!Greem is the undisputed Champion of the World!Greem is the undisputed Champion of the World!Greem is the undisputed Champion of the World!Greem is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Have a great week everyone. As it turns out I probably am fit enough but as I didn't know that would be the case, I made the right decision.

And there's always next year
Old 10 Jun 2024, 19:15 (Ref:4212911)   #644
Aysedasi
Team Crouton
20KPINAL

England
Lymington, New Forest, England
Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Quote:
Originally Posted by crooky View Post
Is it just me or is the site you print your tickets from currently not available?

Every time I try to logon to the actual ticketing website it just redirected back to my account page.
You should be printing them from your account page anyway. Make sure you're signed in, click on your name and look for 'Tickets'.
Old 10 Jun 2024, 20:41 (Ref:4212934)   #645
Peter Mallett
The Honourable Mallett
20KPINAL

England
Here and there
Quote:
Originally Posted by Greem View Post
Have a great week everyone. As it turns out I probably am fit enough but as I didn't know that would be the case, I made the right decision.

We'll be thinking of you.
Old 10 Jun 2024, 21:06 (Ref:4212943)   #646
RL17
Racer

United Kingdom
Maidstone, Kent
RL17 should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridRL17 should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridRL17 should be qualifying in the top 3 on the grid
Quote:
Originally Posted by crooky View Post

Went back to purchase emails and downloaded from there for ACO area and car park (today ax just back home from another trip)

Tricky until I entered my email on the Confirm page and then they popped up fine

Do you just drive up to Panorama car park on Thursday am and get issued with another sticker!
Old 10 Jun 2024, 21:20 (Ref:4212945)   #647
rdjones
Take That Fan
Veteran

England
Leeds, Yorkshire
rdjones should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridrdjones should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridrdjones should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridrdjones should be qualifying in the top 3 on the grid
Safe travels to everyone heading to Le Mans this week and enjoy your trip. I currently in Southampton as heading off to Holland on cruise tomorrow so I will miss qualifying etc but I should be home in time to see the start of the race on Saturday.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Old 10 Jun 2024, 21:38 (Ref:4212947)   #648
Adam43
14th
1% Club

European Union
New Orleans
Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Greem View Post

Hey, great that your up to endurance race fit
Old 11 Jun 2024, 07:38 (Ref:4212979)   #649
claude2cv
Racer

claude2cv should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridclaude2cv should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridclaude2cv should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridclaude2cv should be qualifying in the top 3 on the grid
Van is packed ready for the 10 minute drive to Portsmouth ferry port for the overnight ferry tonight

Sean
Old 11 Jun 2024, 13:00 (Ref:4213003)   #650
S griffin
Veteran

S griffin is going for a new world record!S griffin is going for a new world record!S griffin is going for a new world record!S griffin is going for a new world record!S griffin is going for a new world record!S griffin is going for a new world record!S griffin is going for a new world record!
Everyone have a great weekend. I still hope to go one day. Just need to earn money and be able to afford more trips away